over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-3 Question

bigpumpjr

Newbies
Bro's, Hey I am new here, however I do come here all the time, it's just taken me this long to register. I really like your board and your members seem to be as good as they come. Anyway, down to business. I finished a bulking cycle about Sept. and between then I have had a dislocated knee and various other things that have went wrong in my life. Needless to say I hadn't been able to do any cardio until recently. For some background, I am not a rookie, I have done about 6-7 cycles. I am 24, 220, have 18-19 inch arms, and am about 15-16% bodyfat. Since high school when I was 18 I have put on about 80 lbs of muscle (and of course some fat as well). I have real good genetics, and don't have to dose to high with AAS to get good results. With that said, I want to get down to 10% bf. My diet is real good, I have had a personal trainer friend of mine help me out with it. Nevertheless, I would like to maybe add some t-3, or something to help the fat come off. I have never done T-3 and just need some advice on how to take it. I thought of taking it just by itself, with a low dose of D-bol, or some prop. Would it be ok to take just by itself? I understand that t-3 does not distinguish between fat and muscle, which is why I haven't done that yet. I don't bloat too bad, and I figured a low dose of d-bol (10-20mgs) would help me retain some of my muscle mass while I was on the t-3. I have also been drinking about a pot of coffee everyday, which I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but it definitely helps me pay attention in class...lol...lol. Anyway, I would just basically like some advice on how to get down to my desired body fat percentage, and some advice on using t-3. Thanks for your alls help, and I would appreciate any suggestions you all might have. Thanks!

bigpumpjr

Just a simple answer to one question-DONT take T3 without an anabolic.
You will shrink and lose strength. Why would anyone risk that?!?

Thanks fellas, Keep those comments coming. What do you all think about adding the Dbol at a low dose?

bigpumpjr

My last cycle was 900 mg test a week, 100 mg tren eod and 50 mg dbol a day. I decided it was time to cut WAAAY back for a few months and lose some of the blubber. For the last 2 months I've been on 300 mg test and 40 mcg t3. I've been gradually getting the diet cleaner and cleaner too. I've lost about 15 pounds but my strength has been increasing. I re-read that Raver article and now I'm gonna up my dose to 250 mcg over the next week and see what happens. I'm also gonna add the clen. I want to be ripped for once during the fucking Summer. For the last several years something has always happened that screwed me up and I spent the Summer a pale butter ball. WELL NOT THIS YEAR DAMN IT!!! I'll post an update on how this experiment goes. I'm not too worried about losing a little muscle because I know it will come back easily. For now, it's just time to lose the damn lard.

I heard that brother, good luck on that. Hopefully I can become ripped as well, if I ever figure out what to take with this stuff.

bigpumpjr

Well, definitely don't use it by itself. The problem with using dbol only is that the half life is so short. If I were you I'd use it with a low dose test. I don't really think it makes a difference what the ester is. It's just that the long acting esters will take longer to take effect.

As for the t3 itself, the half life is 2 1/2 days, so don't worry about splitting up the dosage. Just take it once per day. I took 100 mcg yesterday and another 100 mcg this morning. It perked me up. It's not a feeling like clen or ephedra, it's just energizing without the shakes and pounding heart. I guess I'll see what happens when I get to 250 mcg.

bbj,, that sounds like alot of t3 not trying to be your mom but i would keep a check on things with some blood work.

E

Big Ed said:
bbj,, that sounds like alot of t3 not trying to be your mom but i would keep a check on things with some blood work.

E

Well, if my mom has started calling herself Big Ed, I'm gonna disown her. :p

No problem, though. That's what we're here for, to watch out for each other. I also have a confession to make. I've never done ANY bloodwork!! Stupid, I know.

thats a dangerously high dose of t3...hope you have low blood preasure because it will increase alot from that much t3. the weirdest thing will be constantly hearing your heart beat.

you don't want this years reason of being a fat butter ball to be because you are in the hospital do you.

JAO

jao250 said:
thats a dangerously high dose of t3...hope you have low blood preasure because it will increase alot from that much t3. the weirdest thing will be constantly hearing your heart beat.

you don't want this years reason of being a fat butter ball to be because you are in the hospital do you.

JAO

Depends how the nurses are. ;)

MikeS said:
Just a simple answer to one question-DONT take T3 without an anabolic.
You will shrink and lose strength. Why would anyone risk that?!?
I was on the strongest cycle I ever did (up 'til that point) when I added T-3 and lost muscle and gained fat!!!

My vote is don't ever take it without AAS.

Found this in my collection of articles, hope it's of use.

Formula for Cycling and Dosing T3
By Cycleon

One subject that keeps coming up that many people have difficulty is with properly dosing and tapering T3.

Now while THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER for the persistent rumour that improper t3 use will shut down your thyroid forever, it is also not something to take lightly and like all AAS, should be respected. I’ve come up with a formula based on the research I’ve done, and both theory as well as practical experience point that it should work well for your fat burning goals as well as give you a proper taper so that the thyroid is able to recover its normal function as quickly as possible. The key to this is having a long enough taper coming off of it. Since originally designing this formula some will note that I have taken 5% off of the ramp period and placed it toward the back taper insted - this is because I have become convinced that in the presences of exogenous supplementation, the thyroid shuts down fairly quickly and so the better to spend that time on the taper down.
NOTE 1: If you have never used T3 before, it is suggested that you lessen your constant time and increase your ramp up period to determine your reaction to t3 before heavy use.
NOTE 2: Synthroid (t4) may also be used to good effect with this formula but of course the maximums are different - the ratio of t4:t3 is about 4:1 or 4.5:1 so 100mcg of t3=about 400-450mcg of t4

CYCLEONS T3 CYCLE FORMULA
It’s pretty simple really ? 5/40/55 is a time-based formula whereby X% of the time of the entire cycle should be spent in one of 3 periods ? up/constant/down:
RULE 1
5% of the time is spent ramping up to your maximum
40% of the time is at your maximum
55% of the time is spent ramping down to cessation (nothing)
RULE 2
Each up/down period is further broken down into equal segments for each dosing level with the emphasis being the dosing level toward the end of the period.
RULE 3
I don’t ever recommend taking more than 125mcg per day and 100mcg will do for most. Above this amount is quite catabolic without hefty concurrent doses of AAS. There are those who advocate higher doses and it is feasible to do so but IMO the effectiveness gains above 100-125mcg are not really worth it.

Example 1
An example for a 20-day cycle with a max of 100mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Calculate the number of days of each period first (Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period. (.5) means 1/2 a pill or 12.5mcg
UP CONST DOWN
4 days 6days 10days
5% 40% 55%
2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5

Example 2
An example for a 60-day cycle with a max of 125mcg ED using 25mcg pills. Notice that where the up/down period is unable to be broken into 3 exactly equal parts, the extra is put on the dose level at the last part of the period.
UP CONST DOWN
12 days 18days 30days
5% 40% 55%
234 555555555555555555555555 44444433333322222221111111.5.5.5.5.5.5.5

Pittbull

Thanks a bunch Pitbull, that looks real good. However, no one has answered the question of whether or not it would be ok to take a low dose of dbol with the t-3, to counter act the muscle loss suffered while on the t-3. If someone could answer this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas!

bigpumpjr

bigpumpjr said:
However, no one has answered the question of whether or not it would be ok to take a low dose of dbol with the t-3, to counter act the muscle loss suffered while on the t-3.
Did you read MikeS' or my response?!?! :confused: :eek: :p ;) :)

ok run this

week 1-8 100mg prop eod

week 3-6 t3 and run the t3 like this
day 1-10 ramp up to 100-125mcg
day 11-22 hold your max dose of 100-125mcg
day 23-42 taper down your dose to nothing

JAO

Xcel, yeah I did read your all's responses and they were good ones, however you didn't specify what anabolic to take with it, and I specifically was asking if it was ok to take a low dose of D-bol with it. Thanks jao250, I appreciate the response, and the input, that looks good. Sorry for the confusion.

bigpumpjr

Well - I don't think that MikeS or myself consider low-dose d-bol a real cycle.

Well I don't really see that as a real cycle as well, but that isn't the point of taking the d-bol, the point would be to counter act the muscle burning effects of the T-3. I personally do gain a good amount of weight and strength on 20-30mg of d-bol, which I realise is different for most people. I guess I was just looking for a yes or no answer on whether it was ok to take it with the t-3 or not. I have personally never heard of any body taking the two just by themselves, and was just wanting some comments on whether it would be alright. Not looking for a full out "real cycle" just something to help lose some fat without burning up the muscle I have worked hard to get. Thanks!

bigpumpjr

Like I said - I was on a HEAVY cycle and I lost muscle and gained fat. I would hope that you'd deduce that I'm saying it's not worth it.

Why not just use ECA or Yohimbine HCL along with proper diet - these work and aren't a "risk"? You're willing to try something out of the ordinary and expecting unordinary results - I just vote "no."

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws