over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 and body composition?

aqrojase

Registered
Hey bro's

How long does it take to see the changes from T3...ie fatloss, body composition change? The dosage is 50mcg per day...and i am using Rasaresearch t3.

how long have you been on?

I have been on about 6 days. My current bodyfat is 12% and I am also taking 100mg prop/75mg tren/400mg eq (week). I am noticing more hardness and vasculrity, but that could also be from my cardio and diet.

i look flat on t3 but i know its helping, esp with a good diet. i think it will take awhile to see some comp changes. im also running eca stack.

What dosage of T3 are you running? I am thinking about throwing in 50mcg of clen with the t3 also.

Research t3 didn't do shit for me. I'm going to try pharm grade soon... I bet there's a big difference lol

If you can get your hands on Iran Hormone T3, Pharm grade, that would be ideal.

Your dose looks good and so does the "other' stuff your taking as well. You can, if you wish, bump it up to 75mcg pending your weight and your ideal weight you are trying to attain.

You can 50mcg first thing in the morning and the othern25mcg 6-8 hours later.

By adding clen, you may feel drained and slow, jsut my .2 cents, so play it by year, but yes, you can add it.

There you go.

Chip

Thanks for the responses bro's. I will give it more time..and then adjust the dose. I hope rasaresearch liquid t3 is good. I mean he is a sponsor on our board...so should be good right?

I've used T3 several times and for me I noticed changes in 5 days. your diet and cardio play a role in your results, and be aware that you DO lose some muscle with this.

Thanks bro. I am hoping my AAS with it will help me not loose the muscle.looking fwd to the results.

I've bought from rasa several times before joining this board, their products are good to go. However, I've never used their T3. Are you planning on just cruising with 50mgs ED and not tapering up at all?

Yes I am planning on just cruising at 50mcg. I am already pretty lean, and don't want the t3 to tap into the muscles. Do you have experience with higher dosage T3?

The highest I've gone with T3 was 75mgs. I thought anything higher than that in my body would start getting at my lean muscle mass.

Are you using any gear besides the T3? T3 alone will start to get at your muscles if you're not on test at least.

Im naturally lean and lose weight fast.

But last summer I went up to 100 a day of T3 and didnt experience any muscle loss.

Was on 300 test.

Had to drop it back down though cuz it kept giving me bad headaches.

As of now I am on 50 a day.

do a lot of you guys use T3 when trying to put on size in order to prevent fat gain? I am thinking of doing this but only if it works and isn't counter-productive

do a lot of you guys use T3 when trying to put on size in order to prevent fat gain? I am thinking of doing this but only if it works and isn't counter-productive

it does work but at very low doses.I ran it during the winter as something like 12.5 mcg and i ate a LOT of red meat. I mean lbs a day and i managed to stay as lean as i am in the avatar(BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING I AM LEAN :D) It isn't so much to keep the fat off as it is for nutrient partitioning. I mean it does keep the fat off. DC posted a huge post about this like 1.5 years ago and he outlined a perfect off-season, what he would reccommend etc.

He also advocated, food pairing, fasted am cardio all through the offseason, carb cutoffs etc. But the t3 was in there along with gh etc. The usual suspects.

Are you using any gear besides the T3? T3 alone will start to get at your muscles if you're not on test at least.

Yes I am using test prop/tren/eq..thinking about throwing some anavar at 100mg in there also.

Im naturally lean and lose weight fast.

But last summer I went up to 100 a day of T3 and didnt experience any muscle loss.

Was on 300 test.

Had to drop it back down though cuz it kept giving me bad headaches.

As of now I am on 50 a day.

when did you start to see the body compostion changes. I havnt gotten any head aches at 50mcg..i might bump it up to 75mcg.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131