over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 or T4 with HGH

Gandolfo

Registered
Which is better? Why? What are peoples experiences. Right now I'm running T3, just 25mcg, with 8ius hgh ED And 1gram of test, 600mg Masteron per week and one A50 a day and feel like I'm leaning out, getting harder but not gaining size. wondering from some of my research if T4 would be better than the T3.

How on Earth are you not gaining size on that cycle? That's damn near 2 grams of gear and 8 ius of GH. Unless your bf is deep into the teens or greater and you are just trading fat for muscle, you should be seeing profound results from that combo. The 25 mcg of T3 should bolster the effects of the GH.

Which is better? Why? What are peoples experiences. Right now I'm running T3, just 25mcg, with 8ius hgh ED And 1gram of test, 600mg Masteron per week and one A50 a day and feel like I'm leaning out, getting harder but not gaining size. wondering from some of my research if T4 would be better than the T3.

It seems remarkable that you are not gaining size on that much gear. Can you tell me more about your stats? I believe this could be an issue about your diet. What does your diet consist of?

T3 t4, doesn't matter. Lack of food is what's stopping your growth. Add some eggs, meat and milk in, squat till you puke and grow. If that doesn't work add even more eggs meat and milk.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It seems remarkable that you are not gaining size on that much gear. Can you tell me more about your stats? I believe this could be an issue about your diet. What does your diet consist of?

T3 t4, doesn't matter. Lack of food is what's stopping your growth. Add some eggs, meat and milk in, squat till you puke and grow. If that doesn't work add even more eggs meat and milk.

Good advice, thanks. Because of work I have not been eating enough. I will start preparing al my meals the night before and see how that goes. I do feel full but not growing as I feel I should. I will continue with the t3. This is a pic from this morning.

Attachments

• 6137390306_5cf98c6ce4_m.jpg
    6137390306_5cf98c6ce4_m.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Well if you aint gaining size on that you are not eating enough bottom line Or you are genetically screwed. OR if you are saying you are leaning out you are gaining size if you are staying the same weight and dropping bf. Bc your weight don't go up aint a bad thing.

Good advice, thanks. Because of work I have not been eating enough. I will start preparing al my meals the night before and see how that goes. I do feel full but not growing as I feel I should. I will continue with the t3. This is a pic from this morning.

Looking good, hard to grow when your holding that much muscle, but eat up and you will. A few scoops of natural peanut butter with each meal can really add to your cals in a day, or a bit oc olive oil added to your shakes. There are a lot of healthy calorie dense foods out there

Last edited:
You look really good. IMO just sounds like your not eating enough. Bump up cals and you'll start gaining the size and weight

No doubt you need more food, I take all that shit too, but eating enough to break 260pds is the real problem.

I'm going to boost my calories and see how it goes. But as for the original question: Which is better t3 or t4 with hgh?

I honestly don't believe it matters, it's only a replacement dose your after really. Some say t4 enhances the anabolic effect of gh but ive yet to see any evidence, scientific or real world results

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767