over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Team O2 does it again! Dallas got smashed by Brandon

2nd most ignorant post I've read here today. something to be expected from a 16yr old.

Actually, Flex500's post might be the most accurate of this whole thread... anyone thinking otherwise is seriously fooling him/herself. :cool:

No moral judgment, it is what it is.

No one knows what is asked of them, therefore we should consider that some of these middle eastern sponsors have so much money that it might be nothing more than entertainment and bragging rights for them to sponsor these athletes....Much like a prized racing horse. In addition, the 'brand' gets more recognition and prestige.

Just one example..... In 2004, MotoGP came to the Qatar. They dropped $58 million to build the track, have over 1000 people who maintain it year round, and it does nothing but entertain a handful of Qatar's elite.

Actually, Flex500's post might be the most accurate of this whole thread... anyone thinking otherwise is seriously fooling him/herself. :cool:

No moral judgment, it is what it is.

What's your proof? 100% proof that these things are going on at O2? Not your buddy who knew a guy who worked with a guy who's brother knew a guy who went to Kuwait for homo stuff in exchange for money.

Can you without a doubt say "ifbb pro *insert name here* went to oxygen gym, and in exchange for free food, gear... Etc does gay for pay?"

Race to me never comes into anything with me but I do sometimes wonder (due to many posts I read) if guys automatically think he doesn't have the genetics because he is white. Obviously most of the tops guys in the sport are black. But I see posts like this all the time. I often see the same about Branch Warren and even Dorian how they done the best they were born with. Whilst many may have beat genetic superiors I think my point is still correct. Did you not see Branch Warren at 18? The same can be said for Dallas too.

Granted he doesn't have the round muscles of a Brandon Curry, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Heath etc. But the guy has amazing genetics in other ways. He looked great at the Arnold and a few weeks before was looking poor. He is obviously going through a transitional period right now and finding his way. Plus why not because he is only 25. Not many bodybuilders are anywhere near that level at 25 including some of the best of all time.

Guys on here see 1 pic and are too quick to judge. I don't get all the hate he receives. He is doing great and I hope he continues to improve. As stated he has to play the size game because he doesn't look like Dexter Jackson so it's needed. But to me if he continues to grow in the right areas (basically his back) and is able to bring the waist down come contest time he could win some big shows. But even if he gets another 10 x 2nd places so what it's still great... not everyone can win.

It doesn't matter to me if your white, red, or have zebra patterned skin. I just look at how the muscles insert together and how everything flows. I think Steve Kuclo and Justin Compton have better genetics than Curry. And all 3 better genes than Dallas. Dallas was provided the right map at a very early age to lead him to where he's at today. That coupled with the ability to not worry about money and time for nutrition and training. And do not mistake me, I'm not taking anything away from him! He seems to have e a huge heart and loves to train his balls off! I respect that! I just don't understand why everyone is throwing around his name and the Mr Olympia in the same sentence. He is YEARS AWAY to even come close. So many variables have to go right! Injury free! No health problems! No new talent popping up! Which new talent is always hitting the scene! his gut is already getting out of controls! And he wants to play the size game and put on another 20 pounds?? It's not easy to do. Everything and I mean every single variable has to go right when your genes aren't the best.

Dallas undoubtedly has some of the best genetics in the sport.

There is more to bodybuilding genetics than just muscle shape. Dallas may not have the roundest or fullest muscle bellies, or even the most detail...but what he does have is the structural proportions of a 5'7 bodybuilder on a 6'1 frame. In other words, he has the height, width, X-frame, and proportions of your typical shorter bodybuilder on a tall man's physique--something very few bodybuilder in this sport have. In fact, among today's pros, Dallas and Cedric stand alone in this regard (but Cedric has everything).

Look at Dorian Yates. Dorian certainly didn't have the roundest or fullest muscles bellies...and in comparison to the other top bodybuilders of his day, his overall muscle shape was mediocre at best. However, the genetic qualities he did have allowed him to become one of the most dominant Mr. Olympias in history.

It's not always the Phil Heaths of the bodybuilding world who rule the Olympia roost. Sometimes its the monsters that rule....as long as those monsters have the condition and balance to go along with their freaky size.

Dallas has Mr. Olympia potential. What does he need to do to realize that potential? Get even bigger and learn how to nail his condition while improving his weak points. As time goes by, muscle maturity will set in...and if all these things come together, he will be very difficult to beat.

Does he have Mr. Olympia potential? I don't really know that yet. In my opinion as of now? No. I would like to see him win a contest with a substantial talent pool involved and everyone showing up with their best packages. Win the Arnold Classic. Crack the top 5 in the Olympia. I think this future Mr. Olympia tag gets thrown around to much because so many things can happen to a bodybuilder in 5-8 years that can totally change the game. You mentioned Dorian not having the best genetics when it comes to shape. This may be true. But his conditioning on that mass he carried was ungodly! He set a new bar for graininess! He was something people never saw before. When he turned around Jaws dropped (no homo). His best body part is now the most important body part to have developed!! And he had arguably the best in back history! So what he lacked in shape he made up for with the best back known to man and also the best conditioning on that kind of mass EVER. He might of had the strongest mind and spirit to ever apply to body in this game. Does Dallas have that same mindset? I don't know? Would Dorian ever make a video crying because he has his ass handed to him 2 contests in a row? I'm sorry, I don't want to seem like I'm disrespecting him, but it was just how I was raised. But now everyone has to be so open and "raw" with these videos to get views. He is a great talent and will win pro shows. The Mr.
Olympia?? I think lots of questions have to be answered before I can say that he can do it.

It doesn't matter to me if your white, red, or have zebra patterned skin. I just look at how the muscles insert together and how everything flows. I think Steve Kuclo and Justin Compton have better genetics than Curry. And all 3 better genes than Dallas. Dallas was provided the right map at a very early age to lead him to where he's at today. That coupled with the ability to not worry about money and time for nutrition and training. And do not mistake me, I'm not taking anything away from him! He seems to have e a huge heart and loves to train his balls off! I respect that! I just don't understand why everyone is throwing around his name and the Mr Olympia in the same sentence. He is YEARS AWAY to even come close. So many variables have to go right! Injury free! No health problems! No new talent popping up! Which new talent is always hitting the scene! his gut is already getting out of controls! And he wants to play the size game and put on another 20 pounds?? It's not easy to do. Everything and I mean every single variable has to go right when your genes aren't the best.

Of course he has the potential to win the O. A lot of the main players are getting old. Phil is declining through the years. Put it this way say Phil gets injured look who is left. Kai is there and I think he will compete again but who knows. Rhoden and Dexter are old and will have to retire eventually. Wolf is injured and we don't know what the future holds for him. Then you have guys like Cedric, Ramy, De Asha. All of these guys have the potential to win the O. Cedric and Dallas were very close at the Arnold. I am not saying Dallas will win the O as he does lack in certain areas. But to say he doesn't have the potential to win it is silly to me. Pretty much anyone who comes in the top 3 of the Arnold has the potential to win the O as people can get injured, others can be off, others retire etc. He is only 25 and he just come 2nd in the 2nd biggest bodybuilding show on the planet so of course he has the potential to win the O.

I definitely don' think Kuclo has better genetics than curry... compton either but he's much closer

it's just lazy guys with great genetics that go to Kuwait and get pushed on every single rep and get told when to eat, I'd like to see what they can do to someone with shitty genetics and hard work ethic

What's your proof? 100% proof that these things are going on at O2? Not your buddy who knew a guy who worked with a guy who's brother knew a guy who went to Kuwait for homo stuff in exchange for money.

Can you without a doubt say "ifbb pro *insert name here* went to oxygen gym, and in exchange for free food, gear... Etc does gay for pay?"

Well, I understand your doubts and questions, since, clearly, such practices (gay for pay) are not only not mainstream, but above all hidden for considered shameful by most people.

But like it or not, it's one of the MAIN sources of income for many top level guys (not only pro's but good amateurs you've never even heard of), and not solely in the middle east... plenty of sugar daddy's in the US and to a lesser extent in Western Europe. That's a fact and you'd be surprised how many big names in the sport actually benefited from their protector's support, that either helped launch their career or just carry on with their expensive lifestyle.

That being said, to answer precisely your question, I have no clue about Brandon, but otherwise yes; I know personally guys that have been approched or contacted themselves rich Kuwaiti (or millionaires from other countries nearby), and actually a good dozen (many many manu more in the US btw... but it's less sensational :cool:).

I won't name anyone so you can say I'm just bullshiting here, but really I could care less... sometimes, it's better to ignore reality and remain with the idea that no, such things don't/can't exist. :)

Dallas's physique imo says
1. A lot of hard work.
2. A lot of money spent.

But not very blessed with the supreme genetics you need to win a mr. olympia.
As you can see, as anyone can see......he just doesn't have the symmetry of a Brandon Curry! Let alone Nathan Deasha........with Phil still in his prime......Ramy playing the "freak" ....and deasha about to take off, you might be seeing a lot more of these cry baby videos! Cmon dude! You get to travel and bodybuild for a living!!!!!!!!!! I understand the hormones might be getting to you and your thinking about that long plane ride back but chill dude.....your 25 and will win plenty of pro shows if the top talent doesn't show up.
I agree. It's all genetics. Comes down to symmetry, insertions and muscle belly shape and density. The work, diet and drugs at this level is all about the same. But Dallas is also the only white guy that looks to be a threat in the next 4-5 years so he's more likely to get "gift" placings people like Maxx Charles or Beyeke will never get. As much as we don't want to believe it, the industry that drives this sport and the US based judging always want a highly marketable white guy at the top.

Last edited:
. As much as we don't want to believe it, the industry that drives this sport and the US based judging always want a highly marketable white guy at the top.

That makes sense with Phil Heath being 6 time Olympia champion and Cedric just winning the second biggest show. If it was really like that they would've given it to Dallas. Get real.

That makes sense with Phil Heath being 6 time Olympia champion and Cedric just winning the second biggest show. If it was really like that they would've given it to Dallas. Get real.
They are so far ahead it's not possible. You can't deny Phil's dominance because of his genetics. I am getting real. How many times have you seen gift placings for Cutler and Branch Warren over their careers? Several notable occasions, especially with Branch. If you don't think the industry likes at least one white guy up in the top lineups, you're out of touch with marketing.

I'm saying when you're looking at placings 2-6, a white guy is more likely to get placed higher than an equally matched ethnic or African, non English speaking competitor in US shows. It's been that way for some time. Foreign non English speaking guys always fair better in shows in EU. Facts.

Last edited:
I agree. It's all genetics. Comes down to symmetry, insertions and muscle belly shape and density. The work, diet and drugs at this level is all about the same. But Dallas is also the only white guy that looks to be a threat in the next 4-5 years so he's more likely to get "gift" placings people like Maxx Charles or Beyeke will never get. As much as we don't want to believe it, the industry that drives this sport and the US based judging always want a highly marketable white guy at the top.

How would you rank these white folk in terms of genetics?

Justin Compton, Steve Kuclo, Dallas ?

i know u didnt ask me mate but if I may comment ..

whats for my liking ..

1) Compton
2) Dallas
3) Kuklo ( Personally I dont think Kuclo is even in the same league as justin and compton) .

Kuklo is Tier -2 pro

Justin and Dallas are heavy hitters capable of winning big ticket shows - Tier 1 pros

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

all these comments just from 1 pic, interesting.

Come on man - you know there are internet geniuses that can not only critique based on one pic - they can actually tell exactly the compounds being used and timing with which they are used... pssshhhh easy :rolleyes:

Well, I understand your doubts and questions, since, clearly, such practices (gay for pay) are not only not mainstream, but above all hidden for considered shameful by most people.

But like it or not, it's one of the MAIN sources of income for many top level guys (not only pro's but good amateurs you've never even heard of), and not solely in the middle east... plenty of sugar daddy's in the US and to a lesser extent in Western Europe. That's a fact and you'd be surprised how many big names in the sport actually benefited from their protector's support, that either helped launch their career or just carry on with their expensive lifestyle.

That being said, to answer precisely your question, I have no clue about Brandon, but otherwise yes; I know personally guys that have been approched or contacted themselves rich Kuwaiti (or millionaires from other countries nearby), and actually a good dozen (many many manu more in the US btw... but it's less sensational :cool:).

I won't name anyone so you can say I'm just bullshiting here, but really I could care less... sometimes, it's better to ignore reality and remain with the idea that no, such things don't/can't exist. :)

WAIT just a friggin minute!!!! Dudes are getting PAID for that now??? :eek:

Son of a ------- I KNEW that greasy old bastard was lying to me!!!!:banghead:

Congrats to Curry! Looked amazing. Dallas didn't have it. But he's young, he isn't going anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of structural aesthetic, which is what it takes to be Mr O: Dallas, Compton, Kuclo.

Honestly Kuclo's symmetry and shape is probably on par with Compton, but he doesn't have that raw size Compton has. I see Compton fading as he ages though. He's gotten hyped a lot. He's just another huge white guy. He doesn't have the lines or aesthetic to be #1. He won't keep a crisp midsection as he tries to add size and he'll weather fast in terms of that pop and roundness guys like Phil, Dexter or Cedric have when he's older.

Last edited:
i know u didnt ask me mate but if I may comment ..

whats for my liking ..

1) Compton
2) Dallas
3) Kuklo ( Personally I dont think Kuclo is even in the same league as justin and compton) .

Kuklo is Tier -2 pro

Justin and Dallas are heavy hitters capable of winning big ticket shows - Tier 1 pros

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I would like to see them put in a scenario where they would have to win a show to save their life. All 3 cut off from the world for 3 years. All provided the same resources and not have to worry about the grind of daily life, so they could eat, sleep, train, and gear up. I know this is a pretty far out there thought but it would be so interesting!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws