over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test and sust

Qbmuscle

Newbies
hey guys. i'm new to this board but not of others and i have been asking millions of questions at other sites and getting great answers and would like other opinions aswell. i am 18 (almost 19) and am looking to put on a nice amount of lean muscle, right now i weigh 200lbs 6foot, and want to weigh about 220 or 230. but i also play football and want to gain the weight for an advantage in the game so when i play university ball i kick ass. well my question is regarding either using a one estered test like prop, cyp or enanth, or just taking sust 251. i want to know what the best thing to do is and the amount to do and what to use as a post cycle. what i was thinking was just getting the prop and doing about 150 mg a week, and dividing it up so i only do it every other day. what do you guys think? :confused:

uh...

Sust 251?!? LMAO.

Um. I think that you've got a looong time before you should even consider messin with AAS. Don't touch the stuff for at the very least 3 years.

Anyway... I think that you meant to call sust a multi-ester blend... because it sure as hell isn't suspension. As for your proposed cycle... crap. You're not gonna do anything besides spend a bunch of money and fuck with your health for no reason. Just keep at it. You'll do fine naturally.

Use the sust 251 for that extra 1mg sure to give a kick! Just kidding.

Id use prop, plus either enanthate or cyp. Half and half of each mg per wk.

Re: uh...

Ivan said:
Sust 251?!? LMAO.

LOL!!!

well if you are gonna play in DIV.1 school, conf. champ, possible scholarship money, and all around good program i would go ahead and do it now. if your gonna do it off-season with just lifting involved i would go for enathate, about 500mg/wk, 10-12 wks you decide. if your gonna start it during a season choose sust250. theres plenty to read about post cycle in the articles section. even if you dont do anything, just eat like a bastard and lift heavy, you'll still make good gains, at 6' 200lbs you have a good base, good luck

Riv

to be honest with you, you should keep asking questions and wait until you are 100% ready...

From what you just wrote, it shows that you need to absorb what people have told you...instead, it seems like you have not listened.

I am not ripping on you at all, I just think you need to do a bit more homework before stepping up to the plate.

We are here to help.

i kinda know

Know what i am talking about. i have a general knowledge and have listened to alot of peoples advice over the past year. i used to be a member of mesomorph.net until it closed down (they were a very helpful site) and then i didn't really talk about juice for awhile. my knowledge of the stuff is a little patchy, but i do know what i want to do and the effects it will have on me. i know that sustanon is a long lasting effect and that if i don't frontload the stuff i will not get a rapid rise of mass. the ester that most interests me is propionate because i have read the most about it and it is the most promising to me. and i'm not flaming anyone but everybody always assumes that the new guy knows nothing. well i do know some of the stuff, not as much as you guys, but i also know a hell of alot more about this stuff than alot of juice pigs out there that can barely remember what they used or anything about about anti-e's or post cycling.
thanks for the help, keep it coming:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity