over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test cypionate shots

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTION

Newbies
Hey bros.Am thinking of taking a shot of test cyp at 250mg every 3 days.That will make it 750mg a week or 750mg in 6 days. What do you guys think? In two weeks i will start at 1gm a week and i was thinking of doing it this way.Am wondering if the test levels will saty higher this way instead of shooting mon/thur or twice a week.

Hey bros.Am thinking of taking a shot of test cyp at 250mg every 3 days.That will make it 750mg a week or 750mg in 6 days. What do you guys think? In two weeks i will start at 1gm a week and i was thinking of doing it this way.Am wondering if the test levels will saty higher this way instead of shooting mon/thur or twice a week.

you posted this in the article section so it will probably get moved, but to answer your question. it wont make much difference if you do it two or three times a week. if you like pinning then do it more, if not twice a week will keep your levels fine too.

Check your math bro... 250mg every three days is not 750mg in six days.. And 1gm is a lot of test to be running every week.

You are right.so it is every 7days.Am looking at July calendar starting wed the 1st and if i go every 3 days i get 3 shots in seven days.It is all good.I will keep at 375 wed/sun for now then bump to 1000mg in a few weeks.Why u think 1000mg is too much?

Why u think 1000mg is too much

We don't think we know it is to much !
Why ? Because it isn't necessary .
It would be a waste.

WOW! 1000mgs...too much.

You are right.so it is every 7days.Am looking at July calendar starting wed the 1st and if i go every 3 days i get 3 shots in seven days.It is all good.I will keep at 375 wed/sun for now then bump to 1000mg in a few weeks.Why u think 1000mg is too much?

I dont know where your from... But here our weeks are seven days long... So if you shot every three days at 250mg, it would take nine days to get in 750mg of test... And yes personally I think 1gm a week is too much..

dude, unless you are 300 lbs of muscle, which if you were, you wouldnt be asking about simple test shots, there is no way you need that much test to give you gyno, bloat you, and make your back a pizza, test is king, but that much of a good thing will give you serious blood pressure issues

Ya bro take your time... Dont expect to get jacked overnight, its a life long goal. Also go back to your 3rd grade math teacher an slap that bitch in the face for me.;)

Ya bro take your time... Dont expect to get jacked overnight, its a life long goal. Also go back to your 3rd grade math teacher an slap that bitch in the face for me.;)

I LOL'd.

:D

lol.is not my 3rd grade teachers problem it is my first grade teachers problem.I cheated my way out of school after 1st grade and also is anheuser-busch's problem for creating horse piss that tastes so good.Has to do with almost 20yrs of bud abuse...lol brain cells are trying to recuperate and with the motivation am getting here am sure it will happen rigt quick.To make a long story short i was 165lbs 2 yrs ago then i stopped drinking and hitting the pipe and went to 123lbs after loosing all the brew weight i gained.Started working out and went to 187 12%bf in two yrs.Did a few cycles of trenadrol and m-drol and finally decided to ping so after doing a cycle of trenadrol i went to see doc to get blood work done and he decided to put me on hrt...yee haaa.Started at 187mg a week and climed up to 750mg now.I will be on this shit for ever.Am 173 now 10% bf and want to add more size.Diet and training is dialed in.No problems there.Any more questions?Oh i used to drink from 6am to 5:59am....lol

And 1gm is a lot of test to be running every week.

All due respect, but why is 1gm too much test to be running? What do you know about his cycle history, stats, ability to utilize AAS, etc? You can't just hop on and make a general statement that it's too much. I respect where you're coming from, but that's the wrong way to go about telling someone to be safe.

We are not all created equal.....my body for some reason dont respond to shit right away.It took hell of hard work to get to where am at right now.What has taken a few of you and (hell some of you might still b stuck in the same place for years now) i have done it in a few years.consistency and dedication and the need to make that change will get you there.Acne and Bloat...nothing abnormal.Hell i can see a 4pak now.And only a few months of diet and training.It took for me to jump to 750mg to start seeing a few bumps here and there and thats was because of the tren i did.Never got it from test.So i learned my lesson well.Now i just listen.It is easy to tell me not to do it but am like a lil kid i will do it anyways....lol Whats the reason behind someone not being able to do 1gm? All i see is criticism and no specific sientific proof. You guys should know better than that if you are going to give advise here.It might take 1.5gm of the shit for me to feel what you get with 500gm but it goes back to...we are not all created equal my brothas.

Test cyp can be run once a week at 500 mg/wk. it has a long half life and there will be nothing wrong with your levels. this would be more than fine and would probably get you better results with fewer sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131