advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Esters noticeable differences for you?

Testosteroni

Registered
Newbies
I know there are older threads that touch on this topic but I just want to get some more updated input from everyone experiences regarding anecdotal differences between test esters

There’s one camp that says test is test while others feel a discernible difference when using test prop or test cyp/enth.

Do you find any differences between them in regards to sex drive, energy, water retention and anabolism? Is it just a matter of injection frequency or dosage (100mg prop eod vs 100 mg enth eod ) is there really going to be a difference?

I believe this is an individual thing. So you'll get different answers. I think some people cleave of the Ester slower than others. If that is the case you'll end up with a compounding issue and higher test levels later in the cycle with longer esters. If test is higher it will convert more estrogen causing water retention. If you cleave off the Ester fast this isn't the case.

There could have been other factors at play but I do recall feeling dryer on Sust rather than Enth.

This wasn't tested in isolation just general feelings looking back.

I personally did not notice a difference and the only one I have not tried by it self is acetate, in other aas I do note a great difference like tren and trest

I have heard that a lot of the test e coming out of China is lower purity these days. This has been confirmed with testing as well. As a result it's causing more PIP from injections so it's something to look out for.

For me over the years I have experienced noticeable difference between esters so it's 100% not simply test is test and tren is tren etc. Now the longer esters are very similar and the shorter esters are very similar but for me there is often a noticeable difference between longer and shorter esters. This difference could include anything from pip, results and side effects.

I haven't had prop yet which I plan to do soon. But for me cyp works best, just from the feel. But I have only done cyp and eth. Want to try sust soon, most people I ask dont have a preference and just use eth or prop based on if they wsnt short or long

more or less if you adjust for ester weight and timing test is test.
maybe i notice a little difference in bacne with various ester but hard to say.
recently te i have found not so great. idk if its me or what elvia says.

I have heard that a lot of the test e coming out of China is lower purity these days. This has been confirmed with testing as well. As a result it's causing more PIP from injections so it's something to look out for.

For me over the years I have experienced noticeable difference between esters so it's 100% not simply test is test and tren is tren etc. Now the longer esters are very similar and the shorter esters are very similar but for me there is often a noticeable difference between longer and shorter esters. This difference could include anything from pip, results and side effects.
When I first started reading forums in 2003ish alot of people were saying tren works better for them as ace than e, they preferred drugs that were "in and out" quicker. That always stuck with me so I've used prop over the years and ace when I do use tren

Personally I love Isocaproate…. A very close second with that ester is PhenylProp. Love em both, but they’re basically only available via homebrew. Not a big deal, but can be a deal breaker for others.

Cage

A question for those who are up on testing. Do "Sust" UG products usually contain all the esters claimed, do they bother? Like if you mixed enanthate or cyp with prop, who would notice the difference?

Also, if you come across a T400 and it doesn't hurt at all is it automatically a fake? I remember one member on Llewellyn's forum claiming he did a painless T500 for one famoud powerlifter. I'm not interested in brewing at all and don't want a "recipe" but just curious if it's possible. And if it is possible, why don't they all use an effective recipe if it's just a matter of getting the percentages of solvents right? I had some T400 in individual amps but it was painless.

Another question that just popped into my head. Do you guys feel a 10ml bottle is the right size or would you prefer larger bottles? Some individual amps, like HG Galenika's are 1.2ml so as to be sure to get the full 1ml every time. I appreciate that little feature lol. Would be great if 10ml bottles usually actually had 11ml for the same reason. I know some overdose the product instead though.

All anecdotal, but I do think there is something in the individual metabolism of esters.

When I first started in 1989, all my test came in shrink-wrapped cases from the pharmacy and it was all Upjohn Cypionate. Blew me up, watery, but I felt every milligram. The Upjohn went away and was replaced by Steris Enanthate. I didn't feel that nearly as much. Both totally legit pharmacy sources, I used and sold a lot of it and there was no doubt to the authenticity.

I never really used propionate.

To this day I feel enanthate less, than cypionate, but cypionate seems harder to get.
The same seems to be true for me with tren enanthate vs hex.

I don't like the undecanoate ester myself I've used some nebido and they seemed like they were bunk. I never felt.like I was on at all.
I'd use anything if I had to but prefer cyp/enanthate/sus

Test prop , out of question , injected in trap, crippled for weekend. T'was test prop disguised as fake primo. Most primo is faked as prop ime

Test enth too much pip

Test cyp handle it best with possible exception of sus250

Sus250, seem to get a bit more size, strength , possibly more androgenic with the shorter esters iso, pp, but idk bc test mixed with deconate and undercanoate is supposed to be less androgenic and more anabolic.

thats all can comment on. Longer esters like deconate, and undecanoate, esp mixed in castor oil, are said to be more anabolic and less androgenic, dont effect prostate and hair as much or at all. Something about castor oil being good for dht. That said b haven't had chance to test this.

I have a friend who gets terrible PIP from test e but not test c. I get PIP from test p but not the others, unless high concentration. I don't notice a difference between test e and c... I've seen some of the high concentration test made w a mix of test e and c, always wondered why the mix?

I have a friend who gets terrible PIP from test e but not test c. I get PIP from test p but not the others, unless high concentration. I don't notice a difference between test e and c... I've seen some of the high concentration test made w a mix of test e and c, always wondered why the mix?
Its.easier.to get 200mg of each compound than 400mg of one in each ml. I have never even heard of someone getting more than 300mg of cyp. In one ml. Plus
You'll use more.solvents which equal more pip

Test prop , out of question , injected in trap, crippled for weekend. T'was test prop disguised as fake primo. Most primo is faked as prop ime

Test enth too much pip

Test cyp handle it best with possible exception of sus250

Sus250, seem to get a bit more size, strength , possibly more androgenic with the shorter esters iso, pp, but idk bc test mixed with deconate and undercanoate is supposed to be less androgenic and more anabolic.

thats all can comment on. Longer esters like deconate, and undecanoate, esp mixed in castor oil, are said to be more anabolic and less androgenic, dont effect prostate and hair as much or at all. Something about castor oil being good for dht. That said b haven't had chance to test this.
I've never heard bigger bullshit in my life...

This was the case around 3 years back, i believe they cleaned up their act on test e,, at least the raw powder i just got about a year back is excellent. PPD

Test Cypionate for me, smooth and respond really well on blood work T levels speaking. Don’t use Test E anymore after last years unbearable pip. Could’ve been brand, but rather not investigate and stick to what works. Prop is okay for me when running test on lower end for pinning volume sake.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity