advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Esters noticeable differences for you?

I’d take Cypionate over Enanthate any day. Idk what it is but I only get PIP from Enanthate these days and that wasn’t the case years ago.
They’ve been giving me Pfizer for years. Didn’t know I had any other options.

Was wondering if cyp is the reason for my face bloat though.

Kidding

I stopped liking short esters because there is too much ml to inject or maybe I just take too much lol

The trick is to use eo based products.. can get so much more product into a ml.. ie. Tren a 300mg/ml..

It would be nice if a lab actually made an EO high dosage line that actually was dosed properly.

I can’t tell much of a difference between any esters with 2 exceptions; Test base or TNE and Test Acetate. Those two i can feel coming on. But I would side with the group that says Test is Test. Just get a little in ya. Or a lot.

I dont really notice a difference. Acetate, Sus, Test E, Test U. I'd say my preferred ester is enanthate If I'm not pinning ED and it doesn't take long to leave my system as I have very low SHBG. Im surprised how many are saying they get pain from Enanthate. Only pain I've had was when the concentration was higher than 250, other then that 0 PIP.

I dont really notice a difference. Acetate, Sus, Test E, Test U. I'd say my preferred ester is enanthate If I'm not pinning ED and it doesn't take long to leave my system as I have very low SHBG. Im surprised how many are saying they get pain from Enanthate. Only pain I've had was when the concentration was higher than 250, other then that 0 PIP.
I have the same issue with low single digit SHBG. The highs and lows from short ester test is very noticeable for me. I prefer the steady levels enth provides even if that means more potential aromatization, and I tend to have lower e2 anyways.

If you wanted to make a 400mgs solution the longer esters work better, like decanoate and undecanoate. For enathate the most I would make it at would be 300mgs/cc. If you use 20% bb it's pain free. As for vials, depends on your use, if you only use 2-300 then 1 or 10cc would be ideal, but if you use a gram or two then a bigger vial makes sense
Yeah I'm not making anything, I just wondered if making 400mg/ml or even 500mg/ml is at all possible pain free.
I just forgot I had some supposedly Polish UG Sust at 400mg fairly recently that was pain free so I had my doubts. It was the same price as enan/cyp 250mg so it would have been a good deal for me.
The fella on Llewellyn's forum who claimed he could make pain free 500mg/ml was supposedly some kind of wizard, "dutch"- something was his name, maybe guys here know who. I think he said the ATWR powerlifter did 8ml of that a week no problem.

Below: this is what I had years ago, had doubts because, again, it was pain free. I think it's a cyp/enan/prop blend from what I can see.

And if it is possible, why isn't everyone doing it? Not that I have checked all the sponsors here but from what I see locally.
Again, I'm NOT looking for recipes lol, never brewed shit.

Attachments

• IMG_20201212_0625461.jpg
    IMG_20201212_0625461.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 11
Yeah I'm not making anything, I just wondered if making 400mg/ml or even 500mg/ml is at all possible pain free.
I just forgot I had some supposedly Polish UG Sust at 400mg fairly recently that was pain free so I had my doubts. It was the same price as enan/cyp 250mg so it would have been a good deal for me.
The fella on Llewellyn's forum who claimed he could make pain free 500mg/ml was supposedly some kind of wizard, "dutch"- something was his name, maybe guys here know who. I think he said the ATWR powerlifter did 8ml of that a week no problem.

Below: this is what I had years ago, had doubts because, again, it was pain free. I think it's a cyp/enan/prop blend from what I can see.

And if it is possible, why isn't everyone doing it? Not that I have checked all the sponsors here but from what I see locally.
I believe sust can be blended higher with no pip because most of sust is the longer esters.
− testosterone propionate, 30 mg− testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg− testosterone isocaproate, 60 mg− testosterone decanoate, 100 mg per 250ml.

Ironically My Sust has a little pip to it @250. Probably to much BA in the brewing process but idk..

I have heard that a lot of the test e coming out of China is lower purity these days. This has been confirmed with testing as well. As a result it's causing more PIP from injections so it's something to look out for.

For me over the years I have experienced noticeable difference between esters so it's 100% not simply test is test and tren is tren etc. Now the longer esters are very similar and the shorter esters are very similar but for me there is often a noticeable difference between longer and shorter esters. This difference could include anything from pip, results and side effects.
I’ve seen lots of independent raw test results from offerings from QSC and they’ve all been spot on. Finished product testing has also confirmed purity. These, however have all been from Jano and I know he’s received a certain amount of criticism but having used aas for circa 30 years I’ve noticed zero difference when comparing to pharma.
Test E has seen a lot of pippy batches over the last few years though. Apparently this has been due to carbolic acid not being removed from the finished product. Not removing this acid greatly reduces the production time of this raw which is why this is happening. This won’t affect the effectiveness of the med.

A blend of e/c/d is best when looking to reduce pip circa 400mg. I’ve used a few uk domestic labs who offer this blend and they’ve been spot on.

A question for those who are up on testing. Do "Sust" UG products usually contain all the esters claimed, do they bother? Like if you mixed enanthate or cyp with prop, who would notice the difference?

Also, if you come across a T400 and it doesn't hurt at all is it automatically a fake? I remember one member on Llewellyn's forum claiming he did a painless T500 for one famoud powerlifter. I'm not interested in brewing at all and don't want a "recipe" but just curious if it's possible. And if it is possible, why don't they all use an effective recipe if it's just a matter of getting the percentages of solvents right? I had some T400 in individual amps but it was painless.

Another question that just popped into my head. Do you guys feel a 10ml bottle is the right size or would you prefer larger bottles? Some individual amps, like HG Galenika's are 1.2ml so as to be sure to get the full 1ml every time. I appreciate that little feature lol. Would be great if 10ml bottles usually actually had 11ml for the same reason. I know some overdose the product instead though.
If you come across any test product IMO at 400mg/ml and you don’t get a little pain or at least feel it then you should absolutely question it.

If I pinned that much Test E or Sus I would be cripple for days.

Test C on the other hand I can load up 500mg (250mg/ml) and shoot it with no issues. And yes I know it’s fully dosed (this time) 😂.

If you come across any test product IMO at 400mg/ml and you don’t get a little pain or at least feel it then you should absolutely question it.

If I pinned that much Test E or Sus I would be cripple for days.

Test C on the other hand I can load up 500mg (250mg/ml) and shoot it with no issues. And yes I know it’s fully dosed (this time) 😂.
When I started I always got bad pain. Now I can do 6ml of test 250 with no pain (highest volume I tried). When I was a teen I heard older "pro level" bodybuilders say they might take up to 8-10ml of test e once a week in the glute. Daily injections weren't as popular then in my circles.

@Blueballs may have the explanation for the pain from test e nowadays. Carbolic acid (carboxylic?) I heard complaints from many about a test e from a certain UG lab recently, many vets couldn't handle it. It was ok for me, even at 4ml but they couldn't even take 1ml.

Are you guys injecting with EO ? That tends to cause the worst pip and inflammation for me. Once I switched source that use MCt I haven’t had any issues with 250 test e since.

When I started I always got bad pain. Now I can do 6ml of test 250 with no pain (highest volume I tried). When I was a teen I heard older "pro level" bodybuilders say they might take up to 8-10ml of test e once a week in the glute. Daily injections weren't as popular then in my circles.

@Blueballs may have the explanation for the pain from test e nowadays. Carbolic acid (carboxylic?) I heard complaints from many about a test e from a certain UG lab recently, many vets couldn't handle it. It was ok for me, even at 4ml but they couldn't even take 1ml.
@Big Dave Smith has covered it in another thread on the ester in Test E causing PIP. I don’t want to misquote him so tagging him.

But I avoid prop and enthate. Once you find what works and doesn’t leave PIP you just run with it.

Just because I’m curious now- are you saying you shot 6ml of Test all at once in the same spot- or is that in a week? 😂 I won’t go over 3ml in any spot regardless of compound.

Not everyone is susceptible to the pip caused by CA but when it’s bad it’s literally crippling.
These Chinese raw producers manufacture these meds illicitly contrary to popular belief. It’s a sideline to them producing a variety of other chemicals legally, so cutting production time through taking various shortcuts makes sense.

Are you guys injecting with EO ? That tends to cause the worst pip and inflammation for me. Once I switched source that use MCt I haven’t had any issues with 250 test e since.
EO is a ‘super-solvent’ that can be used ‘hold’ certain meds. One uk lab use it to carry a 200mg npp which otherwise would crash like a Cunt in mct or gso.
I found it pip-free and even used it in my bi’s. Again it’s very much person dependant but I’ve heard a VERY small minority of people reacting badly to it.

This was the case around 3 years back, i believe they cleaned up their act on test e,, at least the raw powder i just got about a year back is excellent. PPD

No this is a recent thing and comes from a guy who orders and tests very large quantities multiple times per year.

I should note I have never experienced pip from test e at anything dosed at 300mg/ml or less. I have injected 3ml test e in 1 go years back and felt no pip. I don't get any pip from test e or test c. Test P used to cripple me every time I tried it until I used Geno's many years ago and it still had a sting to it but I could atleast use it. Amongst other things it's what really stood out to me about Geno because prior to that I had used multiple sources and PIP was something I thought come with using AAS but I learnt that wasn't the case. It's not like I am injecting huge amounts of short esters (the complete opposite) but I haven't experienced PIP for many years.

@KillerStack it is very possible to make pain free high dosed test but for most it's going to come with some PIP. In fact I would say you are asking for PIP ordering it and I always advise people to get 200-300mg/ml.

Geno does a 500mg/ml test e product (all test e). It's been tested and is gtg (all the same ester). He stopped doing it because of all the complaints about PIP. But no surprises what happened when he got felt up of all the complaints/hassle and took it off the list... many people asked again and again for him to bring it back. He eventually brought it back and more of the same and why I always advise people to get 1 vial to try before stocking up. Although there are many who experience no PIP from it, just as many who experience some PIP and the rest can't use it because it's plain hurts them.

No this is a recent thing and comes from a guy who orders and tests very large quantities multiple times per year.
I’d be VERY interested to see where this guy has been purchasing these underdosed raws from and where he’s getting them tested.
I’ve dealt with several commercial brewers over the last 6 years or so who’ve found the complete opposite.

@KillerStack it is very possible to make pain free high dosed test but for most it's going to come with some PIP. In fact I would say you are asking for PIP ordering it and I always advise people to get 200-300mg/ml.

Geno does a 500mg/ml test e product (all test e). It's been tested and is gtg (all the same ester). He stopped doing it because of all the complaints about PIP. But no surprises what happened when he got felt up of all the complaints/hassle and took it off the list... many people asked again and again for him to bring it back. He eventually brought it back and more of the same and why I always advise people to get 1 vial to try before stocking up. Although there are many who experience no PIP from it, just as many who experience some PIP and the rest can't use it because it's plain hurts them.
No shit! I had a test E 500 brewed just to see how it pinned and 1ml turned my delt into granite.
No idea why a lab would manufacture this med and put it on their shelves. As already said there are several labs producing a simple e/c/d blend at circa 400mg and they’re g2g.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131