over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels finally recovering after blasting/cruising

BKCE87

Registered
Came off everything in the hopes of regaining fertility to get my wife pregnant and freeze some sperm. It's taken almost 10 months but my test levels, lh, FSH all are back to normal finally. Current supplement regiment includes 25mg clomid, maca, longjack, fulvic acid, royal jelly, humanofort as well as other general health and pre/post/intra supplements. Libido is not great though, any thoughts on why?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 607
I'm not sure, some vets will probably know the scientific answer. I have dealt with the same issue, I just dont know why my test was back to normal and my sex drive wasnt.

I was sure I had low T after a 2 year break, but when I got my test levels checked I was in the same range that you are. It ended up being a 5 year break and my test was always decent, then the last time I had my test checked before I did a cycle after the 5 year break it was low ?!? So test levels can be randomly high or low.

I would like to know the answer myself as im in my 4th week of PCT and I feel great but my libido is shot !!

Came off everything in the hopes of regaining fertility to get my wife pregnant and freeze some sperm. It's taken almost 10 months but my test levels, lh, FSH all are back to normal finally. Current supplement regiment includes 25mg clomid, maca, longjack, fulvic acid, royal jelly, humanofort as well as other general health and pre/post/intra supplements. Libido is not great though, any thoughts on why?

Are you pretty lean? Reason I ask is after dieting a long time and losing a ton of body fat my sex drive tanks too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I am moderately lean, I'd say 12% bf if I had to guess. Perhaps if I get my estrogen down to 15 it would be better? I have been under a copious amount of stress lately so that could definitely be a factor as well.

I am moderately lean, I'd say 12% bf if I had to guess. Perhaps if I get my estrogen down to 15 it would be better? I have been under a copious amount of stress lately so that could definitely be a factor as well.

Stress indeed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Im pretty sure that ur natural test numbers would be different. Ur not natural indeed . Taking 25mg of clomid daily put u in a Trt regimen.

Im pretty sure that ur natural test numbers would be different. Ur not natural indeed . Taking 25mg of clomid daily put u in a Trt regimen.

You beat me too it. Some doctors treat low T with clomid, so this is not a natural number. Also, clomid has been known to kill some peoples sex drive.

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy. Clomid is called clomid mono therapy, and yes natural levels because it is not exogenous test.

I also never said anything about them being natural test levels :rolleyes:

Here's what I think. Take it for what it's worth but I think it makes sense.

You say you blasted cruised. Blasting refers to supra physiological dosing testosterone usually over 200mg's of test a week would be considered a very high dose in the medical field.

So your body gets used to this super high dosing of outside testosterone. You feel like King Kong. Your strong your aggressive and your sex drive is high. Then take that away and even when your body is say back up to 600ng/dl naturally, you don't feel the same as when you had those super high doses of Test. It makes a hell of a lot sense to me. Your body is desensitized. And you also say HRT doses well we all know that varies from person to person. What were your test levels when do HRT?

I just think your probably desensitized and your body liked the high amounts of androgens it was getting. 600 is not that great of a number anyway. It's not bad by any means and kudos for getting back up there with clomid but I would say knock your wife up and get back on then come talk to us about your sex drive lol

Last edited:
That's a very interesting idea, and seems very plausible! I plan on going back to blasting and cruising as soon as she is pregnant and I have some more sperm frozen. Thank you for your insightful reply!

Here's what I think. Take it for what it's worth but I think it makes sense.

You say you blasted cruised. Blasting refers to supra physiological dosing testosterone usually over 200mg's of test a week would be considered a very high dose in the medical field.

So your body gets used to this super high dosing of outside testosterone. You feel like King Kong. Your strong your aggressive and your sex drive is high. Then take that away and even when your body is say back up to 600ng/dl naturally, you don't feel the same as when you had those super high doses of Test. It makes a hell of a lot sense to me. Your body is desensitized. And you also say HRT doses well we all know that varies from person to person. What were your test levels when do HRT?

I just think your probably desensitized and your body liked the high amounts of androgens it was getting. 600 is not that great of a number anyway. It's not bad by any means and kudos for getting back up there with clomid but I would say knock your wife up and get back on then come talk to us about your sex drive lol

How long have you been blasting and cruising non-stop?

Yeah the stress seems like it could be a likely culprit too. I blasted and cruised for over a year, but cycled for 8 years before I did that. No real chance of having a normal test level not on clomid or trt. I tried coming off clomid several months ago and my test level plummeted to 170.

I use clomid a few months a year to get a break from trt with test cyp. I use 25mg clomid a day and that put my test between 500 and 600, done multiple tests over the years. Libido is not high but i think its normal. We get used to be super horny on higher doses of test, so beang normal is not that exciting!!! The food thing that clomid will help ur sperm to work properly so u should be able to achive ur goal.

Yeah I think you're definitely right, I mean of course my libido isn't as high with even normal range test levels compared to if I was even on 250mg of test. Hopefully my wife gets pregnant soon so I can go back on blasting and cruising! I have aspirations of competing again, especially now that the npc started the classic class.

...And don't forget the effect of the Clomid itself on Libido. The paradox is that the clomid is keeping your test high(er), but it also alters mood/libido. My libido is ZERO on clomid.

Anyone have any thoughts on how low I could take my clomid dose without my test level dropping? I'm doing 12 on 7 off with DAA as well as a bunch of other natty test boosters (maca, long jack, fadogia). Thinking about dropping the clomid to 12.5 ed, would love some feedback!

Recovery isn't probably in the realm of possibilities for me anymore. I cycled for years and then blasted and cruised for about a year straight. I tried stopping clomid when I came off everything after a few months and my test level got crazy low.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear