over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels finally recovering after blasting/cruising

Test is not going to be accurate while on Clomid. Get off Clomid for a good 60 days then take this test and see what your real "natural" test levels are at ;).

Test is not going to be accurate while on Clomid. Get off Clomid for a good 60 days then take this test and see what your real "natural" test levels are at ;).

Came to post this. Also, get on DAA now. It will raise your test levels also.

I also never said anything about them being natural test levels :rolleyes:

You guys should read the thread if you're going to reply lol. I never not once said natural test levels. Even on clomid, hcg, etc many guys test levels take time to increase. Also already mentioned that I have come off clomid and it plummets. What's the point of replying if you don't read the thread?

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy. Clomid is called clomid mono therapy, and yes natural levels because it is not exogenous test.

I also never said anything about them being natural test levels :rolleyes:

You guys should read the thread if you're going to reply lol. I never not once said natural test levels. Even on clomid, hcg, etc many guys test levels take time to increase. Also already mentioned that I have come off clomid and it plummets. What's the point of replying if you don't read the thread?

do you read what you write?

getting your test levels tested while on clomid means nothing... same with hcg
how is something that synthetically stimulates your testosterone production natural?
might aswell skip the detours and go the direct route (exogenous test)

your true "natty" levels will show after being off ALL testosterone stimulating stuff for a couple weeks.

if you wanna be dependant on "natural test boosters" i dont see how thats any better than just using straight exo test.

Yeah no shit, yet again please read what I write. I've said more than once I came off everything including clomid and my test level plummeted. I am off trt to regain fertility which is going well sperm count wise btw (which I also said in my first post on this thread lol). If you don't have anything valuable to add why post?

Last edited:
Yeah no shit, yet again please read what I write. I've said more than once I came off everything including clomid and my test level plummeted. I am off trt to regain fertility which is going well sperm count wise btw (which I also said in my first post on this thread lol). If you don't have anything valuable to add why post?

No, it is you that confused some people, you say this:

"Came off everything in the hopes of regaining fertility to get my wife pregnant and freeze some sperm. It's taken almost 10 months but my test levels, lh, FSH all are back to normal finally."

Then you go on to mention 10 other things your are taking. Which of your statements are accurate?

well why are you making this thread if you dont wanna hear advice :rolleyes:

im telling you that your test levels are useless unless youre off every test booster and thats it.

and because its my nice day today ill contribute some more and tell you that its a well known fact that clomid can kill your libido and make you emotional.
if you had done sufficient research you would know that.
clomid is both an estrogen agonist AND antagonist depending on tissue so it can have profound libido lowering effects, just like estrogen can kill libido both when too high or too low.

Last edited:
well why are you making this thread if you dont wanna hear advice :rolleyes:

im telling you that your test levels are useless unless youre off every test booster and thats it.

and because its my nice day today ill contribute some more and tell you that its a well known fact that clomid can kill your libido and make you emotional.
if you had done sufficient research you would know that.
clomid is both an estrogen agonist AND antagonist depending on tissue so it can have profound libido lowering effects, just like estrogen can kill libido both when too high or too low.

jizzmo is correct.. the levels tetsed on clomid ect are essentially useless since the "stimulus" is still there and no natural output.. honestly if youve gone with a decent pct and the levels are still bad its going to be just a "time " thing.. that being said many people can get levels back up with trt and hcg protocol.. look at all the pros knocking up their wives lol..

honestly if youve gone with a decent pct and the levels are still bad its going to be just a "time " thing.. that being said many people can get levels back up with trt and hcg protocol.. look at all the pros knocking up their wives lol..

Lats, what exactly do you mean here? That a hcg protocol + trt get natural test back to normal levels? I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear