over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So finally had my sleep apnea test done

What's sleep wrinkles? Never heard of that sounds interesting
They’re not good brother! Lol. It’s basically the creases made on your face from sleeping. After a while they become permanent and more pronounced as we age.

They’re not good brother! Lol. It’s basically the creases made on your face from sleeping. After a while they become permanent and more pronounced as we age.
Ohhh never heard of it .will look into this

Ohhh never heard of it .will look into this
If you sleep on your back then it’s probably something you will never have to worry about. I started to get a couple of creases down the middle of my cheeks and had to adjust my sleeping position because of it.

If you sleep on your back then it’s probably something you will never have to worry about. I started to get a couple of creases down the middle of my cheeks and had to adjust my sleeping position because of it.
Ok okay im.good then lol I can only sleep on my back do to back injury

Dr said I have mild sleep apnea that he will schedule a second test so they can adjust the machine for me thank god.maybe now I can sleep

Weird part he said it wasn't too bad.that if you score 5 or less you don't have sleep apnea I scored 19 and that was just a 3 hour test.by the time I fell asleep and they woke me up 1 hour earlier I just slept for 3 hrs. He said if I sleep on my side or stomach I don't have sleep apnea then but if I sleep on my back yes because my tongue falls back into my throat and since I can't breathe through my nose the sleep apnea kicks in.

But I can't sleep on my stomach or side because of my back injuries. His doing a surgery on my nose where his putting some implants of tiny tubes that disintegrate in 1 1/2 year he said and cut out skin from inside my nostrils. Not looking forward to that .but he wants to do the surgery first before getting the machine adjusted because he said I would breath better through the nose so the machine will be off
Do you know what your oxygen saturation % was? Is your hematocrit usually pretty high?

I used the nasal cannula for about a year with no issues. Then about a year in I started opening my mouth and that's when I added the strap. I use the tape sometimes as well.
Yea if I’m intoxicated which is very rare my mouth pops open, I use the nose cone. I love it but rn I have Covid and it’s pretty painful.

I wish you luck with the surgery, but I'm here to tell you IT WON'T WORK. I had a deviated septum repaired, the Uvula removed from the back of my mouth, and my tonsils removed all during the same surgery, because they said it would improve my sleep apnea....NOT HAPPENING. Another doctor a few years later when on to explain that the thickness of your neck (mine was 19" at the time) plays a role, and no surgery will correct the condition. Stay away from that new implant they're pushing - Inspire. Inspire is tiny electrodes that are implanted into the nerve endings of your tongue to stimulate the tongue to keep it from closing your airways. Had another Doctor tell me they're having all kinds of issues with that damaging the nerve endings of the tongue. Stick to the CPAP machine. Yes it's horrible but unfortunately it's one of the proven methods that work...Good luck bro

I wish you luck with the surgery, but I'm here to tell you IT WON'T WORK. I had a deviated septum repaired, the Uvula removed from the back of my mouth, and my tonsils removed all during the same surgery, because they said it would improve my sleep apnea....NOT HAPPENING. Another doctor a few years later when on to explain that the thickness of your neck (mine was 19" at the time) plays a role, and no surgery will correct the condition. Stay away from that new implant they're pushing - Inspire. Inspire is tiny electrodes that are implanted into the nerve endings of your tongue to stimulate the tongue to keep it from closing your airways. Had another Doctor tell me they're having all kinds of issues with that damaging the nerve endings of the tongue. Stick to the CPAP machine. Yes it's horrible but unfortunately it's one of the proven methods that work...Good luck bro
Glad you posted this I always wanted to get it done later in life but have heard stories of it not working and thr recovery is terrible and painful. I stay with my cpap it's a pain in the face but never fails to perform. Without it is waking up every few hours gasping for air and rapid heart rate and bp pounding and deathly fatigue the next day.

Glad you posted this I always wanted to get it done later in life but have heard stories of it not working and thr recovery is terrible and painful. I stay with my cpap it's a pain in the face but never fails to perform. Without it is waking up every few hours gasping for air and rapid heart rate and bp pounding and deathly fatigue the next day.

Yea I had it done when I was 31 and was told the recovery would be horrible, but that I would be able to ditch the CPAP when I was fully recovered. Me being me was like horrible recovery? that's BS!! I'll be back in the gym in 2 weeks tops. After I got released from the hospital they gave me liquid percocet (Roxicet) to help with the pain, and told me not to lift anything heavy as I might tear the stitches in my throat. Well that lasted exactly 2 days. I Bent down to pick up my 1 year old son (cuz he's not heavy right?) and promptly tore the sutures in my throat, and had to be rushed back into surgery. Spent the next 3 weeks recovering and drinking liquids because swallowing solid foods was impossible. When it was all said and done my Sleep Apnea improved slightly, and I mean slightly. Never would have went through that if the first guy hadn't sold me on the idea that it might work. The CPAP machine is so annoying but unfortunately its the best option

Do you know what your oxygen saturation % was? Is your hematocrit usually pretty high?
No actually my hemo is always on point on cycle or trt. But ent DR did tell me that my oxygen level was normal while I was sleeping
He said it went down a tiny bit but do minor is almost undetectable

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity