over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test prop.

TP

Newbies
getting ready to place order.i like test prop.other than tren what else would stack well with test. prop.

thorsten parker said:
getting ready to place order.i like test prop.other than tren what else would stack well with test. prop.
what r u lookin to gain outta the cycle? and whats ur stats and diet look like?

balla06 said:
what r u lookin to gain outta the cycle? and whats ur stats and diet look like?

looking for lean gains.i am 3-weeks into a cycle of 100mg test prop eod with 50mg winny tabs ed.starting 75mg tren eod at the end of this week.this is a 8-week cycle.i am 39 years old 5'11" 230lbs.last cycle went from 210lbs to 235lbs.dont know bf % but i am starting to get harder.keeping protein up and watching my fat and carb.never used tren.if i dont like it what else would be good with test prop.

thanks man for your info.

there is a few things u could try. jsu bout any cycle should be ran with test. some will disagree but if u dont like tren which im sure u will if sides get to bad lower the dose, if no gains up it but its a powerful drug bro so be careful. maybe try some deca if ur lookin for some bulk

well i take tren yearround, and love it, im at 100mg ED and getting shredded as fvck. you will like tren, just be sure to get some fish oil, eat lots of complex carbs(fiber), tan regularly, and use a bronzer. tren makes me break out so i gotta do all that. as far as stacking besides tren........i would say some NPP with the prop. i am doing that next. NPP is supposed to be nice with prop alongside some oral, its up to you, personally i hate orals.

YoungNJacked said:
well i take tren yearround, and love it, im at 100mg ED and getting shredded as fvck. you will like tren, just be sure to get some fish oil, eat lots of complex carbs(fiber), tan regularly, and use a bronzer. tren makes me break out so i gotta do all that. as far as stacking besides tren........i would say some NPP with the prop. i am doing that next. NPP is supposed to be nice with prop alongside some oral, its up to you, personally i hate orals.
jesus! u run tren YEAR ROUND? isnt that hard on ur system?

YoungNJacked said:
well i take tren yearround, and love it, im at 100mg ED and getting shredded as fvck. you will like tren, just be sure to get some fish oil, eat lots of complex carbs(fiber)

thorsten, please do not take this post to heart. This is irresponsible, dangerous, and just plain stupid.

Test Prop is, for the most part, the only test I ever use. I like to run either bold. cyp., NPP, or anavar with it. Take your pick, you won't be dissapointed.

YoungNJacked said:

I've never said anything like this to anyone on this or any other site but, YOU SIR ARE A DUMBASS! Posting that type of shit is just careless and stupid.

Maybe your skin is giving you problems because your liver is saying "Somebody help me, please".

Last edited:
YoungNJacked said:
Hey youngone!!! I'm going to give you some of the best advice of your life!! Do not come on this board and give any advice to anyone. You have no idea what you are talking about, absolutely no idea!! You can go ahead and kill yourself slowly if you want to, but do not give stupid advice on how to kill others on here. If I were you I'd go back to school and read and learn. Your post is irresponsible and stupid!! There is nothing you can say to justify this. Tren is one of the harshest compunds out there. Can you spell renal failure? Dialyasis? Do you have a spare 100,000 grand for a liver transplant? Yea go ahead and get pissed off, when you get to thirty, if you make it that far and are hooked up to machines and pumps for the remainder of your short life you will look back and say I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED! If you give a damn!

thorsten parker said:
Hey bro, For now leave the tren alone! go with some EQ or PRIMO. these are a lot kinder to your system. Some test cyp is also a good choice. Tren is very harsh and you should wait a while till you decide to do this. Be careful with your orals, they are very hard on the liver. get some synthergine from synthetek. They are a board sponsor and reliable with great products. Synthergine is a liver protectant BTW.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT. IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT ON THIS BOARD A PERSONS HEALTH COMES FIRST AND FOREMOST. i AM NOT NEW TO USING GEAR, IT HAS JUST BEEN SEVERAL YEARS SINCE I HAVE LAST BEEN ON A CYCLE AND I HAVE HEARD BOTH GOOD AND BAD THINGS ABOUT TREN.

I HAVE USED TEST ENTH., DECA, EQ, ANDROL, AND ANAVAR...WHAT IS NPP? HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS ONE.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON MY RESULTS ON THE TREN...AND I WILL TAKE IT CAUTIOUSLY.

THANKS,

TP

TP said:
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT. IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT ON THIS BOARD A PERSONS HEALTH COMES FIRST AND FOREMOST. i AM NOT NEW TO USING GEAR, IT HAS JUST BEEN SEVERAL YEARS SINCE I HAVE LAST BEEN ON A CYCLE AND I HAVE HEARD BOTH GOOD AND BAD THINGS ABOUT TREN.

I HAVE USED TEST ENTH., DECA, EQ, ANDROL, AND ANAVAR...WHAT IS NPP? HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS ONE.

I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON MY RESULTS ON THE TREN...AND I WILL TAKE IT CAUTIOUSLY.

THANKS,

TP
NPP is nandrolone phenylpropianate. faster acting version of Deca with fewer sides.

i didnt give advice to do 100mg a day, all i said was i am dong that currently to cut up. there was no need to get on me so bad about it. tren is harsh, yes, and so are orals, insulin and whole bunch of other stuff bodybuilders use. just because you do not agree with what i do doesnt give you an excuse to bad mouth me. i come on this site to get knowledge, and man all you guys did now was make me feel unwelcomed. all i revealed was what i was doing. remember this is the internet, 99% of the people on here are completely full of crap, and i am sorry i was justing telling the truth. do i plan on running 100mg ED for a year? no! im not retarded. all i said was that was my dosage right now. usually i do 100mg EOD with prop, test and some light compound like deca or eq. i am not a guy who does this for vanity, i am doing this for my career, as the going says "you do whatcha gotta do". im not gunna stoop down to your guys level and name call, that isnt who i am, or what i am about. i am a big mofo, and sorry if you guys dont wanna hear pro dosages.

YoungNJacked said:

does that say yearround? i cant really tell?

anyways bro no one is bad mouthing u so to speak but when u post advice and what u say u do is pretty much saying hey its ok to do this to ppl who dont really know much about aas. everyone on this board is lookinout for the best inrest of everyone including u. using tren yearround is fuckin absurd and i know when i first came into the world of aas i woulda maybe took that to heart and thought hey this guy talks and says he is a pro or been doin it for a while so why not i do the same thing he does bc u and i and everyone know that alot of kids and ppl get on here and look at this shit and dont knwo one thing bout aas and think jus bc these guys r doin it they might as well too. no one was jumpin ur ass and callin ur shit jus to twist ur balls around, jus lookinout for the best of everyone and this board. there has been alot of post like this lately so its jus kinda gettin under everyones skin. u r not unwelcome but postin shit like that is very unwelcome and uncalled for

take what u want outta this bro jus tryin to word things a bit differnt so maybe u dont feel so attacked

YoungNJacked said:
i didnt give advice to do 100mg a day, all i said was i am dong that currently to cut up. there was no need to get on me so bad about it. tren is harsh, yes, and so are orals, insulin and whole bunch of other stuff bodybuilders use. just because you do not agree with what i do doesnt give you an excuse to bad mouth me. i come on this site to get knowledge, and man all you guys did now was make me feel unwelcomed. all i revealed was what i was doing. remember this is the internet, 99% of the people on here are completely full of crap, and i am sorry i was justing telling the truth. do i plan on running 100mg ED for a year? no! im not retarded. all i said was that was my dosage right now. usually i do 100mg EOD with prop, test and some light compound like deca or eq. i am not a guy who does this for vanity, i am doing this for my career, as the going says "you do whatcha gotta do". im not gunna stoop down to your guys level and name call, that isnt who i am, or what i am about. i am a big mofo, and sorry if you guys dont wanna hear pro dosages.
I rest my case! Pro dosages? Whatever! You will not live that long!

oldfella said:
[/B]I rest my case! Pro dosages? Whatever! You will not live that long!
and i see u found it already hahaha

oldfella said:
NPP is nandrolone phenylpropianate. faster acting version of Deca with fewer sides.
I heard this is now offered from stealth labs. fast delivery!

balla06 said:
and i see u found it already hahaha
Yea, pretty sad! I actually feel sorry for this one!

oldfella said:
Yea, pretty sad! I actually feel sorry for this one!
I am actually at a loss of words about this??! "Pro doses", what does this mean to him??! I definitely do not believe that he is running any sort of Tren at 100mg/ed year round!!! I call bullshit!!!

post your stats? and how many cycles you have under your belt...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member