Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
pharmapct
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
advertise1
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
roids-210x65-48kb-1
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test prop.

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
7,581
kawasaki1 said:
I am actually at a loss of words about this??! "Pro doses", what does this mean to him??! I definitely do not believe that he is running any sort of Tren at 100mg/ed year round!!! I call bullshit!!!
Yea I'm beginning to think the same thing Kawasaki, I can't believe some of the shit on here sometimes. Looking at the avatar I'm guessing somewhere between 17-20 yrs old. He won't last long here with that kind of crap. I responded the only way I knew of. Like WTF???? Whatever. Not worth the time but good for a real laugh!
 

SVFootball

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
684
oldfella said:
Yea I'm beginning to think the same thing Kawasaki, I can't believe some of the shit on here sometimes. Looking at the avatar I'm guessing somewhere between 17-20 yrs old. He won't last long here with that kind of crap. I responded the only way I knew of. Like WTF???? Whatever. Not worth the time but good for a real laugh!

oldfella....im 12 years old and trying to get an edge in middle school football...

would you advice tren acetate or tren hex to run year round? and im upping the dosage to 200mg ED...because if you get good results from 100mg u get DOUBLE the results at 200mg!



JUST MESSIN WITH YA MAN! :p :D
 

balla06

Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
755
SVFootball said:
oldfella....im 12 years old and trying to get an edge in middle school football...

would you advice tren acetate or tren hex to run year round? and im upping the dosage to 200mg ED...because if you get good results from 100mg u get DOUBLE the results at 200mg!



JUST MESSIN WITH YA MAN! :p :D
dude r u fuckin stupid?!?!?!?!OMG!!!


bump that shit to 300mg ED fool!!!:eek:



:D :p DAMN PPL THESE DAYS!:p
 

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
7,581
mainevent said:
You crack me up, you big mofo.

You just keep doing whatcha gotta do!

In the famous words of Phil Hernon (no pun Phil) "Post up some pics!".
Even better yet........PUT UP SOME POUNDAGES!! along with the pics!! And put up all your doses to pro levels!!!! A gallon or two should do it!
 

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
7,581
SVFootball said:
oldfella....im 12 years old and trying to get an edge in middle school football...

would you advice tren acetate or tren hex to run year round? and im upping the dosage to 200mg ED...because if you get good results from 100mg u get DOUBLE the results at 200mg!



JUST MESSIN WITH YA MAN! :p :D
Since your liver is already fried you might as well throw in a bottle of vodka to amp up your training........and don't forget to tan up bro!! It hides the jaundice!!!
 

YoungNJacked

Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
194
my avatar was from when i just turned 22, i was 6'4 265 at about 13%(some say lower, but i always say im higher). i do not take 100mg ED yearround, just at the moment. i usually mix up my dosages here and there with the tren, but i do stay with tren yearround, ranging from 50mg EOD or upping it to 100mg ED depending on season and my goals. i would post some pics but i havent taken any lately. i am a big boy, i will tell you that. my poundages? as far as lifts? well my strength isnt what it used to be when i played college ball(6'4, 280, 4.85 40, 31 inch vert, 32 reps on 225, 4.5 shuttle) that was when i was just 20. I just now moved into the bodybuilding thing this past year because i do have the genetics to take massive massive amounts of AAS without much sides besides some acne here and there. as far as pro dosages, well the ones that come into my gym talk about 4g a week roughly and when i bulk i am arround 2.5-3g. but when i cut down a bit in between, i go on tren solely at around 100mg ED for 4 weeks at the most and then easy down the dosage as i add other stuff in. i dont do this for girls or vanity, i do this for my career. I am young, 23, i have a 34 inch waist right now at 6'4, and my legs are naturally hovering around 31-32 inches without much work, maybe 12 sets every 2 weeks on em. i really could care less about what people on the internet say about me, nothing new, when you work in the fitness and sports industry there are a lot of haters, there will always be jealous people. dude im sorry if i can run massive amounts of AAS and still have a 75/130 heartrate. im sorry my cholesterol is usually in low 100's. im sorry there are dipshits on the computer that think they can jump into crazy dosages. i have been at this for a while. i started AAS when i was 19 with test and dbol because i was a DE in D-1A. now i am a full time bodybuilder and work in the industry. crazy idea, how about you look at yourselves first before you judge someone else. im sorry if you dont wanna hear the truth, but guess what, in order to do damage in bodybuilding, you will need lots of food, lots of AAS, hard training,and rest, not too damn hard to figure out looking at these freaks. if any bodybuilder cared what a jo-shmoe said on the internet or in public, he wouldnt be pro. im sorry if you guys get scared to hear that yes pros and high level athletes take large amounts of synthetics, but OMG its true! you guys crack me up and i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of 190 pound woulda coulda shouldas who dont have anything better to do that give bro telligence to these kids. sorry kids, you wanna get big, eat big, lift big, juice big plain and simple. if you cant handle the truth dont ask questions.
 

huck212

Member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
38
im not tryin to get into the drama here but do you know that there are actually pros on this site and they happen to be the ones telling you that you are wrong i think that they would probably know what it takes to be a pro
 

YoungNJacked

Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
194
dude i understand that, but i also think alot of what pros say on the internet about dosages arent exactly on the point bro. im sure they wanna keep these dudes safe and not have them do anything stupid and i understand that. you gotta remember all these boards are for is helping each other out. you really think a pro is gunna tell everyone exactly what he takes bro? come on. dude a lot of what people here about what pros do is complete BS, sorry but i work out with a couple pros in my neck of the woods, they come in every year for posing and whatnot, and the reason they dont openly say what they do is because there are dumbasses out there who will do it for their first run. i really dont care about what pros say, cuz you will never hear the full truth. they dont wanna reveal their secrets to anyone. when you work that hard to get somewhere, you think they are gunna tell you straight up what they take on a discussion board. you think they are gunna tell you they have severe joint pain as well as all around pain and are on highly potent pain killers all the damn time just to survive the day? what do you think happened to craig titus? you guys seriously need to open your eyes and realize this is dog eat dog world. these pros will tell you all the same things you guys here from any body else. only way they are gunna tell you exactly what pros take is if there is a legal tender that you sign in addition to possible expenses just to hear their advice. these boards arent free. and they certainly dont run them for free. so read between the lines and jump on me just because i dont BS people. i have better things to do than to BS these kids about "oh take 500mg test first cycle, you will blow up!". complete BS, you wanna get big, juice big, eat lots of healthy food, lift heavy, sleep a lot, dont be a dumbass and party. how hard is that to comprehend?
 

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
13,924
YoungNJacked said:
you really think a pro is gunna tell everyone exactly what he takes bro?

I do. Phil does. Heinz does (do a search for the threads). Heinz uses much more than Phil (it's individual).
Kiwi takes even less than Phil, and I know that for a fact 'cause I was injecting him.

You have to remember that a lot of pros are very insecure people. And they have NOTHING else in their lives apart from bodybuilding. So they feel better about themselves if they make it out to others how 'wow' things that they do are and what daredevils they are and the sacrifices they make. They have to do that to give some worth to their lives. As such, they greatly exagerate what they do to anyone that is willing to listen.
 

YoungNJacked

Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
194
Big A, i appreciate your reply, and yes believe me i know what you mean about the insecurity part. i think most if not all bodybuilders got into the sport because
of this, i know i did. i think everyone has their demons and i am finding out more and more these days the bigger the muscle the bigger the demon. it gives us a sense of balance and control that we might not have in another area we greatly need. however that being said, i am finding that these dosages are still rather high. a good friend of mine went rather far back in the 80's and is now still ripped to shreds in his 40's because of his gear usage and phenomenal diet. he was the one and is still the one who will prep me for my upcoming shows, but all he had stressed was dosages, not extreme like many people claim but an easy 3g a week total of AAS when building size. while i do not advocate tren 100mg ED yearround, i do also have other buddies doing twice that amount and they are well into their late 30's. i just dont like it when people jump on a dudes case such as myself because i am right for the most part, the dosages are much higher than normal AAS users. i mean you arent gunna go from 200 to 300 pounds in 5-6 years doing just 500mg a week of test ya know? the bigger you get, the more food you intake, the more gear
you will need to grow larger. i am genetically superior than most people and maybe i am lucky that AAS doesnt do much harm to me. i also know not many people are like me. but the top level pros are that way. you cannot tell me the mass monsters like ronnie and jay only do 4ius a day of GH, some slin, some igf, and ony 2g a week of AAS are you? cuz i find that very hard to believe.
 

SVFootball

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
684
post up some blood work and we'll see how few sides its giving you
 

huck212

Member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
38
post some pics i want to see what size your dosages gave you just curious not bustin balls
 

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
7,581
Comp HISTORY!

Hey Y-n-J, Put up your comp history! Maybe then you can back up what you say! Plain and simple. You know you can't bullshit your way out of that one!!! Otherwise you have no credibility to what you say.
 

balla06

Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
755
YoungNJacked said:
dude i understand that, but i also think alot of what pros say on the internet about dosages arent exactly on the point bro. im sure they wanna keep these dudes safe and not have them do anything stupid and i understand that. you gotta remember all these boards are for is helping each other out. you really think a pro is gunna tell everyone exactly what he takes bro? come on. dude a lot of what people here about what pros do is complete BS, sorry but i work out with a couple pros in my neck of the woods, they come in every year for posing and whatnot, and the reason they dont openly say what they do is because there are dumbasses out there who will do it for their first run. i really dont care about what pros say, cuz you will never hear the full truth. they dont wanna reveal their secrets to anyone. when you work that hard to get somewhere, you think they are gunna tell you straight up what they take on a discussion board. you think they are gunna tell you they have severe joint pain as well as all around pain and are on highly potent pain killers all the damn time just to survive the day? what do you think happened to craig titus? you guys seriously need to open your eyes and realize this is dog eat dog world. these pros will tell you all the same things you guys here from any body else. only way they are gunna tell you exactly what pros take is if there is a legal tender that you sign in addition to possible expenses just to hear their advice. these boards arent free. and they certainly dont run them for free. so read between the lines and jump on me just because i dont BS people. i have better things to do than to BS these kids about "oh take 500mg test first cycle, you will blow up!". complete BS, you wanna get big, juice big, eat lots of healthy food, lift heavy, sleep a lot, dont be a dumbass and party. how hard is that to comprehend?
wow.....



ur a fuck tard fool, straight up

u speak with total stupidity, u here tryin to make a point with all this bullshit talk u got "juice big to get big" shit. and how u got these AWESOME genetics and shit. ur a tool. i wouldnt even post in here anymore bc ur advice and what u say is fuckin retarted. u sit here and call ppl on here out like we dont knwo what the fuck we r talkin bout us "190 pound ppl" well i tell u what im around that weight i jus got into this sport, so what r u saying u can kick my ass or something? i mean im not really sure how to take that. jus bc im 190lbs ur better then me? curious

said it one il say it again, u might as well go shove ur cock in a meat grinder
 

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
13,924
YoungNJacked said:
you cannot tell me the mass monsters like ronnie and jay only do 4ius a day of GH, some slin, some igf, and ony 2g a week of AAS are you? cuz i find that very hard to believe.

If anyone needs more than 2g per week of gear along with gh and insulin, then you are in the wrong sport!

Go to the Member's Pictures forum, do a search for BigKiwi's pics, the black and white ones. He turned pro on less than 1g per week and insulin only.
Those pics were before he visited me and I introduced him to GH, for the first time in his life.

You need a reality check!
 

SFINX

New member
Registered
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
163
Please

YoungNJacked said:
my avatar was from when i just turned 22, i was 6'4 265 at about 13%(some say lower, but i always say im higher). i do not take 100mg ED yearround, just at the moment. i usually mix up my dosages here and there with the tren, but i do stay with tren yearround, ranging from 50mg EOD or upping it to 100mg ED depending on season and my goals. i would post some pics but i havent taken any lately. i am a big boy, i will tell you that. my poundages? as far as lifts? well my strength isnt what it used to be when i played college ball(6'4, 280, 4.85 40, 31 inch vert, 32 reps on 225, 4.5 shuttle) that was when i was just 20. I just now moved into the bodybuilding thing this past year because i do have the genetics to take massive massive amounts of AAS without much sides besides some acne here and there. as far as pro dosages, well the ones that come into my gym talk about 4g a week roughly and when i bulk i am arround 2.5-3g. but when i cut down a bit in between, i go on tren solely at around 100mg ED for 4 weeks at the most and then easy down the dosage as i add other stuff in. i dont do this for girls or vanity, i do this for my career. I am young, 23, i have a 34 inch waist right now at 6'4, and my legs are naturally hovering around 31-32 inches without much work, maybe 12 sets every 2 weeks on em. i really could care less about what people on the internet say about me, nothing new, when you work in the fitness and sports industry there are a lot of haters, there will always be jealous people. dude im sorry if i can run massive amounts of AAS and still have a 75/130 heartrate. im sorry my cholesterol is usually in low 100's. im sorry there are dipshits on the computer that think they can jump into crazy dosages. i have been at this for a while. i started AAS when i was 19 with test and dbol because i was a DE in D-1A. now i am a full time bodybuilder and work in the industry. crazy idea, how about you look at yourselves first before you judge someone else. im sorry if you dont wanna hear the truth, but guess what, in order to do damage in bodybuilding, you will need lots of food, lots of AAS, hard training,and rest, not too damn hard to figure out looking at these freaks. if any bodybuilder cared what a jo-shmoe said on the internet or in public, he wouldnt be pro. im sorry if you guys get scared to hear that yes pros and high level athletes take large amounts of synthetics, but OMG its true! you guys crack me up and i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of 190 pound woulda coulda shouldas who dont have anything better to do that give bro telligence to these kids. sorry kids, you wanna get big, eat big, lift big, juice big plain and simple. if you cant handle the truth dont ask questions.

Please post a verified full bloodwork which was taken during your cycle with ALL liver enzymes,kidney values,hemoglobine,cholesterol not only total but ldl and hdl and homocysteine aswell.
Thanks.
 

YoungNJacked

Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
194
Big A said:
If anyone needs more than 2g per week of gear along with gh and insulin, then you are in the wrong sport!

Go to the Member's Pictures forum, do a search for BigKiwi's pics, the black and white ones. He turned pro on less than 1g per week and insulin only.
Those pics were before he visited me and I introduced him to GH, for the first time in his life.

You need a reality check!

im not talking about bigkiwi, im talking about top 3-5 in the sport. dude i have frieinds that were pro, i actually was hired by a pro a while ago as a PT. yes i know there are pros that dont use much gear, but im talking about the pinnacle of the sport. i find it extremely extremely hard to fathom that jay, ronnie, gustavo, markus and victor take small amounts. cuz top 5 at MR. O certainly dont take 1g or less a week. you may be trying to play down the amounts these guys take for the sake of the people on here, but come on dude, ronnie and jay are on a whole nother level than everyone else. plain and simple top level bodybuilders do take excessive amounts in order to stay in the top 5-10 every year. i also know they take massive amounts of nubain, oxy, and other muscle relaxers because they are in pain all the damn time. the rest of the dudes on this site may believe every ounce of info the pros say, but when you do business with top bodybuilders on a constant basis, im not easily fooled.
 

YoungNJacked

Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
194
SFINX said:
Please post a verified full bloodwork which was taken during your cycle with ALL liver enzymes,kidney values,hemoglobine,cholesterol not only total but ldl and hdl and homocysteine aswell.
Thanks.


dude calm down, this is the internet, im not your homeboy.
 

huck212

Member
Newbies
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
38
who have you trained?
 
Last edited:

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
7,581
YoungNJacked said:
im not talking about bigkiwi, im talking about top 3-5 in the sport. dude i have frieinds that were pro, i actually was hired by a pro a while ago as a PT. yes i know there are pros that dont use much gear, but im talking about the pinnacle of the sport. i find it extremely extremely hard to fathom that jay, ronnie, gustavo, markus and victor take small amounts. cuz top 5 at MR. O certainly dont take 1g or less a week. you may be trying to play down the amounts these guys take for the sake of the people on here, but come on dude, ronnie and jay are on a whole nother level than everyone else. plain and simple top level bodybuilders do take excessive amounts in order to stay in the top 5-10 every year. i also know they take massive amounts of nubain, oxy, and other muscle relaxers because they are in pain all the damn time. the rest of the dudes on this site may believe every ounce of info the pros say, but when you do business with top bodybuilders on a constant basis, im not easily fooled.
Neither are WE!!!.......LOL!
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
523,818,454
Threads
128,305
Messages
2,543,050
Members
157,591
Latest member
Meatball112233
Top