over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test & Tren can’t be beat!!!

I run 300mg test and 300mg tren and I'm golden only sides i get at that dose is slight aggressiveness which I have to remind myself that its the tren not
600mg per week
I used 600 mgs of Tren per week for 16 weeks straight during my last contest prep. I won my division, but if something made me angry, it took forever for me to calm down. I also found myself becoming possessive of my wife for 27 years which is unlike me. I became very introverted and just wanted to be left alone so I could train. I’m usually very sociable and laugh a lot. So I can see were using 600 mgs of Tren changed your personality and hurt your marriage. Luckily for me, my wife was also dieting down for the show. I don’t know who was the most irritable between the two of us, but we decided that was our last show.

I’m 55. Started using steroids at age 30. Ive been running tren for a total of about 17 years now. I may be the only person on this site that has ran Tren for such a long period of time. I know of only one other guy who has ran it for almost as long as me. But Occasionally I’ll switch the Tren for Trestolone acetate/Ment. Started doing that 4 about years ago when I learned about it being highly androgenic. The only thing I hate about Trestolone/Ment ace is that it makes me cold-natured and I get cold chills often. I stay ripped year round and keep my blood pressure under control without medications. I think that’s helped a lot. I stopped trying to bulk up because my blood pressure would increase and I refuse to take high blood pressure meds because it lowers sex drive! I honestly think my body has adapted to tren. Occasionally I’ll throw in 25 mgs of anadrol for 8 weeks during the spring to swell up a few pounds. I’m not suggesting anyone takes Tren. I’m just giving you my experience with it. I’ve been using steroids for 26 years. Dbol, and clenbuterol are the harshest drugs I’ve ever used. Dbol made my kidneys ache so bad I had to stop after 2 weeks and clen caused anxiety and heart palpitations. Deca and EQ also do not agree with me. Deca caused me to feel depressed and I got erectile dysfunction. EQ gave me anxiety and panic attacks. Test has the least sides but I need a little Tren now to maintain a great sex drive. Test alone will no longer do it. Not even if I add Proviron. Test and Tren works for me.

As a 52 year old who started using steroids at 24, I commend your longevity, and agree with some of your points. Deca depresses me and gives me ED, EQ anxiety. I used to love Tren when I was in my 30's and 40's, but I've had to put it aside as I've entered my 50's, because it gives me a terrible temper and anger issues. That might have been OK when I was single, but now I'm married, with a family and a baby daughter, and I just can't allow myself to have those kind of anger issues around the children, no matter how much I want to go back to Tren (and believe me, I do.)

Also, Tren was terrible for my bloodwork, did a number on my lipids and killed my HDL, and who knows what it was doing to my kidneys and other health issues. So make sure you are getting frequent bloodwork if you are going to keep using Tren.

Tren might be necessary if you're still competing, but to me it wouldn't be worth it because of the anger and health issues. I love my family too much to be that kind of asshole around them.

But if it truly works for you, then keep doing it. Wish I could.

I hate that too. I got the cardio sides on both ace and enan. It seemed the least on parabolin but that could just be that my dosage of the compound with that was much steadier and lower... I'm guessing that if I had run the same actual tren MG dosage it would have sucked too.

Parabolan was same for me

No cardio sides at all until 300 mg a week, tried many times always same , weird

Big A has been on tren mostly non stop for 8 years. He posted labs recently.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...s-on-tren-non-stop.166266/page-5#post-2897360

I'm one of those guys who has minimal sides from tren and most gear. If you have the labs to show it, that's good but keep in mind not everything these things do to you shows up in lab work. But I'm largely in agreement at this point that longer runs with tren at lower doses may not be so bad for me to reject the idea. I am leaning more in that direction. I will probably do this at some point myself but havent gotten as far as planning it out.

I’m 55. Started using steroids at age 30. Ive been running tren for a total of about 17 years now. I may be the only person on this site that has ran Tren for such a long period of time. I know of only one other guy who has ran it for almost as long as me. But Occasionally I’ll switch the Tren for Trestolone acetate/Ment. Started doing that 4 about years ago when I learned about it being highly androgenic. The only thing I hate about Trestolone/Ment ace is that it makes me cold-natured and I get cold chills often. I stay ripped year round and keep my blood pressure under control without medications. I think that’s helped a lot. I stopped trying to bulk up because my blood pressure would increase and I refuse to take high blood pressure meds because it lowers sex drive! I honestly think my body has adapted to tren. Occasionally I’ll throw in 25 mgs of anadrol for 8 weeks during the spring to swell up a few pounds. I’m not suggesting anyone takes Tren. I’m just giving you my experience with it. I’ve been using steroids for 26 years. Dbol, and clenbuterol are the harshest drugs I’ve ever used. Dbol made my kidneys ache so bad I had to stop after 2 weeks and clen caused anxiety and heart palpitations. Deca and EQ also do not agree with me. Deca caused me to feel depressed and I got erectile dysfunction. EQ gave me anxiety and panic attacks. Test has the least sides but I need a little Tren now to maintain a great sex drive. Test alone will no longer do it. Not even if I add Proviron. Test and Tren works for me.

I’m not a fan. For myself tren is cool for getting the tren look but personally I don’t feel like I grow much better than many other conventional compounds.

I get more growth and performance increases out of lower doses of even dhb or trestolone.

I hate that too. I got the cardio sides on both ace and enan. It seemed the least on parabolin but that could just be that my dosage of the compound with that was much steadier and lower... I'm guessing that if I had run the same actual tren MG dosage it would have sucked too.
man, I hate the cardio sides from tren.

I used 600 mgs of Tren per week for 16 weeks straight during my last contest prep. I won my division, but if something made me angry, it took forever for me to calm down. I also found myself becoming possessive of my wife for 27 years which is unlike me. I became very introverted and just wanted to be left alone so I could train. I’m usually very sociable and laugh a lot. So I can see were using 600 mgs of Tren changed your personality and hurt your marriage. Luckily for me, my wife was also dieting down for the show. I don’t know who was the most irritable between the two of us, but we decided that was our last show.
That was probably a good decision because who knows you could've ripped each other heads apart 🤣. I know one thing for sure is that when I was on tren it made me feel like I didn't have a gf. Every damn girl I saw at the gym whether she was fat or skinny I just wanted to bone them. Tren makes my libido go crazy. Lolz

600 mgs of test per week and 150 mgs of Tren per week is my sweet spot. I get a little insomnia and some anxiety on occasion, but that’s it. If I increase the Tren to 250 mgs per week the side effects are in my face—lethargicness, elevated blood pressure, anxiety, night sweats, reduced cardio capacity, irritability, paranoia, and delayed ejaculation

I’m very blessed in the fact my wife’s sex drive and desires are compatible with mine. It makes for a great marriage! Cheating on her has never crossed my mind. But I can understand that if your wife or girlfriend wasn’t sexually compatible—using Tren could cause a real struggle. I need the Tren just to keep up with my wife. THERE’S AN OLD SAYiNG: All men want a woman who likes to have sex until they find one who wants to have sex 6 times a day! 🤣

Tren is one of my staples... I guess I’m
Fortunate to not get the extreme sides like others do. Ace seems to give me a Lil of the sides but nothing major. The only thing I can identify with is the cardio aspect. I find myself extremely winded when having sex or doing medium paced cardio workout.

I don’t use the doses I used to years ago, but I ran upwards of a gram for 16 weeks. It was a looong 16 weeks but the results were phenomenal. Nowadays I stick with 400-500mg weekly of Tren Ethanate. This seems to be my sweet spot. As everyone is aware though we all react differently to these compounds.

At 42, I stick with Test, Tren, NPP, EQ, and Dbol. Not all at once but those are my compounds I find work the best for myself!

Cage

When you ask tren + test cant be beaten i said yes , but you need to understand you ask for the best combo , not the safest combo or healthier . yes is the best to get results but same time is the best to destroy your health ( nothing comes for free ) . If your goal is stay married and healthy just stay natural .

When you ask tren + test cant be beaten i said yes , but you need to understand you ask for the best combo , not the safest combo or healthier . yes is the best to get results but same time is the best to destroy your health ( nothing comes for free ) . If your goal is stay married and healthy just stay natural.

I’m 55 years old. Being natural isn’t going to cut it as far as sex drive or looks. At the very minimum I need TRT. I just want to look good and maintain a good sex drive. I’d rather live to 80 years old while looking decent and having good sex with my wife, than to live to be 90 looking like crap with a terrible sex life. Quality over Quantity for me. And remember—I’m using LOW dosages longterm as a form of TRT.

I'm 38 so not young by any stretch but probably young enough I could take some tren here and there and "be ok" as far as the risk v reward. The problem I have is even on 10-15mgs a day my HDL will go down...and I mean sub 30. My LDL goes up...140+. I've experimented several times and even keeping my trt at 120mgs a week adding as low as 70-100mgs of tren negatively impacts my bloodwork. Even at such a low does I would still question if long-term damage is being done staying on such an androgenic drug for so long. Who knows, it may be ok for the OP or Big A but for most other people that is going to decrease your life span.

It's all risk vs reward though. I'm 5'7" and being 230+ (even lean) was going to shorten my life. Doesn't matter how good my bloods look. Of course, this whole argument you could cap off and say "quit this whole endeavor and get your bw to 150lbs and that will help longevity the most". That's correct. But I like being big-ish so we all need to find our happy place.

I have no doubt there are people that could stay on tren and live to be 100. But playing the odds, being on a highly androgenic drug for years on end will likely shorten your life. I'm looking at how I extend a healthy life at my age and there is just no way an incredibly androgenic drug will do that. In fact, I'd wager no matter how good your bloods are the best you can hope for is the effect is "not that bad".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131