mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testing for HRT... (my absurdly stupid question)

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, think I found a new doc that will be ok with me going on TRT (I already cruise).

He is fine testing me at my cruising dosage, he just needs lab work on file. But can't have any crazy test levels in the paperwork!

Currently running 200mg of test E per week. Just dropped down from 400mg... Surprisingly my sex drive has sky rocketed lol.

Now if I am on say 200mg test E, 1,000mg Tren E, 50mg anavar per day will that yield any variation in my test levels from just the 200mg?

Any sort of conversion at all?

I know stupid question, having one of those blonde moment days. I put my shoes on the wrong feet today and didn't notice...

Ok, think I found a new doc that will be ok with me going on TRT (I already cruise).

He is fine testing me at my cruising dosage, he just needs lab work on file. But can't have any crazy test levels in the paperwork!

Currently running 200mg of test E per week. Just dropped down from 400mg... Surprisingly my sex drive has sky rocketed lol.

Now if I am on say 200mg test E, 1,000mg Tren E, 50mg anavar per day will that yield any variation in my test levels from just the 200mg?

I know stupid question, having one of those blonde moment days. I put my shoes on the wrong feet today and didn't notice...

I've not heard of aas affecting exogenous test levels. Other things would certainly bash natty levels. I would think 200 might make you a little high tho, no?

I've not heard of aas affecting exogenous test levels. Other things would certainly bash natty levels. I would think 200 might make you a little high tho, no?

Docs aware of my past usage, was thinking about even dropping it down to 100mg though for a bit just for safety sake with the paperwork... And we all know that well... 100mg of UG is well not 100mg but less lol. Hopefully I will come in really low and the tren will still be there if that makes sense.

Docs aware of my past usage, was thinking about even dropping it down to 100mg though for a bit just for safety sake with the paperwork... And we all know that well... 100mg of UG is well not 100mg but less lol. Hopefully I will come in really low and the tren will still be there if that makes sense.

Bro I'm confused? He wants your test levels on paper while your on ug? Or your not technically supposed to be on anything when you have the test? You want to show low? Normal?

Bro I'm confused? He wants your test levels on paper while your on ug? Or your not technically supposed to be on anything when you have the test? You want to show low? Normal?

The guys a little RX happy, he just needs to do some baseline tests and knows I am using UG. Its not exactly a standard practitioner.

Just want to make sure than running compounds BESIDES test won't change my actual test levels.

The guys a little RX happy, he just needs to do some baseline tests and knows I am using UG. Its not exactly a standard practitioner.

Just want to make sure than running compounds BESIDES test won't change my actual test levels.

Ok gotcha. Sounds like my kinda doc! Personally if I were establishing baselines I would want to show something accurate, but that's just me, of course I don't know your situation or intentions.

I'm not a chemist or a doctor or a biologist but I cannot think of an interaction between any aas I know of that would have any clearing effect on exo levels bro.

I believe you said you live in Chicago. Get requisistions off privatemdlabs Goto the labcorp in Elmhurst off 290 and Lake. They get results most of the time in 24 hours, fairly certain they do the work there. You can take the guess out of it and know for sure.

I believe you said you live in Chicago. Get requisistions off privatemdlabs Goto the labcorp in Elmhurst off 290 and Lake. They get results most of the time in 24 hours, fairly certain they do the work there. You can take the guess out of it and know for sure.

Dallas buddy, about to move to LA

We have a few labcorps around here actually!

100mg of testosterone, ug or pharm, will put you at the same level, 500-600, too high for "legit" TRT. I have done several blood tests on IP's testosterone, levels come back EXACTLY the same as my script for testosterone. Var will show up DHT, but probably not testosterone. Tren I don't know about, might show up as test, might not.

You want the doc to feel as comfortable as possible, because this will yield the most testosterone possible from him, give him at least one rock bottom test so he's in the clear so to speak IMO.

Last edited:
100mg of testosterone, ug or pharm, will put you at the same level, 500-600, too high for "legit" TRT. I have done several blood tests on IP's testosterone, levels come back EXACTLY the same as my script for testosterone. Var will show up DHT, but probably not testosterone. Tren I don't know about, might show up as test, might not.

You want the doc to feel as comfortable as possible, because this will yield the most testosterone possible from him, give him at least one rock bottom test so he's in the clear so to speak IMO.

100mg per week put me a decent amount higher than 500-600...

100mg per week put me a decent amount higher than 500-600...

Yeah it definitely can, I produce almost zero test on my own (I tested at 52 once when I came off TRT), plus total blood volume probably makes a difference, and the amount of time you take to do bloodwork after your last shot. I have heard of people on TRT only doing 75mg/week and being high normal...

I have a lot of experience with test subscribed from an endo. If you are on legintimate 200/mg/ml test, you will be WAY over prescription justification. Trying to perfectly "time" when your test level will dictate a script are a crap shoot. Just. come off... get naty test low.. go in. If you are young and recover quick, there are other options. Won't discuss openly.

DLStryker

First of all, this is an awesome thread. I have been wondering the EXACT same question.. especially with the high tren involved. I'm in the beginning stages of trt (tested 105 tt) and want to run something to put size on me without skewing my blood tests.

I would caution you about the doc. Hes going to get popped if hes playing like this.

Ethically its inappropriate!

He is supposed to be promoting health, not his pocketbook.

In our case, we arent hiding the fact we are promoting the pocketbook, lol

I guess hes not really either when I think about it. The authorities are going to see it the same way.

You need a doc who sets you up right. A caring doc who when he finds out if he finds out that you are choosing to jack yourself up intermittently, will at least understand how complcated it is and help aim you in the direction of long term health.

You dont need a doc thats going to help you both over a cliff.

You want to give yourself the best chance of surviving health wise and legally whether you introduce product along the way without your docs consent: Stop everything and at the point when you are maximally, depressed, lethargic, without libido, do your own blood test and it should show you have phucked your adrenals (at least temporarilly which no one can really ascertain) Then go in and be honest and a good doc will help you.

IPG

Last edited:
Chris,

Not sure thats what you wanted to hear, but I want to elaborate on a couple things that I feel are significant.

I assume you are going to cycle at some point regardless of what doc you choose. Just an assumption from a guy who did just that.

Not saying its a good thing if you do or I did, and I hope my doctor would scold me, but not desert me.

That means you will be taking the same legal risks you are taking now.

In life its all about minimizing risk.

Lets say you do get popped and have to face the judge.

You are far better off having a credible guy who can step up for you and explain your chronic need for testosterone and the complex challenge associated with trying to wean heavy chronic steroid users away from the game. You would then be in drug court and dealing with a drug addiction backed by sound evidence that you are medically dependent on testosterone and will require testosterone most likely for the rest of your life.

Thats the truth or there wouldnt be this struggle over how to do this. Just quit would be what anyone but us would do if the price got to high.

You hook up with a doc thats also playing the game and it may or may not go your way when the light really gets turned on.

You stop the test and test will in anyones book be a medical necessity for as long as you need it to be.

Its all a big game, but I dont want the ambulance chaser representing me when I have legal issue. Nor do I want a doc who has found a niche in supporting gear users to continue to juice when I need my medical necessity defended and explained. Not saying this guy is. But thats how it sounded.

Anyhow thats my spin on it for what its worth.

You can get it done either way obviously,

IPG

I was on 175mg test and high tren and my bloodwork taken while on showed test high normal, but still within range (measurement here is 9-35 and I was a 36). I suspect the 600mg tren had very little impact on that number or it would've been MUCH higher.

35mg every 4 days puts me at 700-800 4days from injecting

I think it takes time for test levels to drop. Not sure but I have read that if you are on high test and then drop down to 100mg, it will still take several weeks for your levels to reflect that 100mg. Does any one know how long?

Ive been looking for this too. Im no expert, but I believe it depends on how long the ester is. I'm thinking Testosterone levels will drop off 2-3 weeks after stopping the Test E completely...so get blood work at that point...anyone else have an idea?

I think it takes time for test levels to drop. Not sure but I have read that if you are on high test and then drop down to 100mg, it will still take several weeks for your levels to reflect that 100mg. Does any one know how long?

Ive been looking for this too. Im no expert, but I believe it depends on how long the ester is. I'm thinking Testosterone levels will drop off 2-3 weeks after stopping the Test E completely...so get blood work at that point...anyone else have an idea?

Halflife is around 8-10 days, so 10 days after you will have 1/2th the testosterone level, 20 days later you will have 1/4th the test level, and 30 days later you will have 1/8th the level...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws