over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Bachelor

im talking about reality shows in general, many times there are judges, either way the decisions heavily weighed in on by producers, not necessarily contestants, read the credits, its in there...

phil, thats pretty narcissistic of you to think that was even remotely aimed at you, i didnt quote you did i? i meant the general public...

Well

im talking about reality shows in general, many times there are judges, either way the decisions heavily weighed in on by producers, not necessarily contestants, read the credits, its in there...

phil, thats pretty narcissistic of you to think that was even remotely aimed at you, i didnt quote you did i? i meant the general public...

Seeing as I started the thread........and you refer to people who believe it and watch it as "people".......maybe you should capture a larger vocabulary because if I understand you the way you say it, I would say that you are ........verbally challenged..............which is a notch below narcissistic in most people ( general publics) book. But seriously.......this cant be acting........it is real and you need to check it out to see that..........give it a shot.

If I was the bachelor I'd make damn good and sure I railed every one of those chicks before the season was over. Actually, I'd dump whoever was the winner and hopefully come back next season and rail a new batch. Kind of like that smiling skeleton wrapped in electrical tape does each year, Flava' Flav

just my two cents...... The reality of the show is that these people are put into an almost unrealistic situation that deals only with the romantic side of a relationship. however after the person makes there choice on who they want to be with the realistic part of life kicks in and you really start to get to know the person. Here is where my problem with the current bachelor stands....... he picked melissa and after the fact realized for whatever reason(cause remember we dont get to watch them interact in the reality of every day life) that she was not right for him. If thats how he feels then thats fine. theres no reason to lead the girl on if you really feel that she not the right one. and she of course had every right and reason to want to know why and he has to be honest with ther. BUT to say on NATIONAL TV that he thinks he is still in love with the other girl and bring her out right afterwards and ask her for another shot and go from being sad to excited is totally messed Up and dissrespectful to mellissa. and made him look like a total azz. However him doing things this way probably without a doubt made ratings go through the roof.... so good for the network but made jason look bad. what id like to know is if jason wanted things to happen the way they did or would he have rather come out and tell mellissa that he feels its just not right and leave it at that and try and contact the other girl outside of the cameras and see where things could leade!

i only caught a portion as i don't watch it normally but from what it sounds like its sort of similar to what happened to sandra bullock in "Hope Floats" just not nearly as bad as they weren't married in the bachelor

do people really not know that all this shit is scripted? and that elimination decisions are usually made by production staff and not the "judges" on the show?

Really? I happen to know many people in the industry and I am no stranger to reality tv myself.

Im sorry to blow your cover but you dont have a clue about what youre talking about.

The problem I have with "reality" TV is not the fact that it may be scripted (and the batchelor himself in this case stated that he was following instructions.) It's that the whole situation is so phony, what does it have to do with reality? Who findstheir soul-mate that way? And nine times out of ten, these "couples" never get married at all, or if they do, they break-up quickly.

No one with a shred of self-respect would consider participating in one of these circuses; so why does anyone care what happens to these clowns?

Also, theseshows are exremely cheap to produce because they require no talent. So lots of people who used to have work in the entertainment industry are now jobless, while producers rake-in the cash by filling the airwaves with this trash.

What is the appeal? I just don't get it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws