over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The bacon, fried chicken, ice cream diet

its just kind of funny that you always see news of "worldest oldest person dies"

its always someone new i swear

Sad

"Baines outlived her entire family, including her only daughter, who died of typhoid."

I wouldn't want that at all.

I just read that...the article said she had no teeth & refused to use dentures...crazy

Some people are just genetically gifted.

I had a landlord where I had an office up until about 5 years ago. He lived to 103. He came to his "office" everyday, ate a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and smoked a cigar every afternoon. He was in great shape too, very sharp mentally. He outlived his wife. I think he lost his desire to go on after that. One of the last times I saw him he told me that sometimes when he went to sleep he prayed that he could just pass on in his sleep. Kinda sad, yet I guess he felt he had a full life and was satisfied and at the same time, tired.

This paragraph put a smile on my face

"I'm glad I'm here. I don't care if I live a hundred more," Baines said in November after casting her vote for Barack Obama in the presidential election. "I enjoy nothing but eating and sleeping."

God bless her.

Still prefer my chicken and brocolli.....:rolleyes:

Wostock

I dont know man... i just feel bad for your children... you are suppose to be their role model! Act like one!

Dont you ever wonder why MOST of the intelligent people on here think you are a JOKE?? All you can say is you feel bad for my children? Thats all you can think of other than act like a roll model? Who is your roll model......Santa? Mother Theresa?

It sucks aging!!!

The only 2 things that scare me... #1 thing is my wife going before me and #2 is dying (dying is the most permanent thing there is)...I want to live forever:)

So, I try not to think of those things.....

My question is who has better genes, a past top 5 Olympian contender with a kidney transplant or this lady that lives to 115?

yo

there was a show on the other week and it was about people with OCD and this guy was so afraid of dying and growing old he was taking so many pills for anti aging and what not and worked out 9 to 15 times a day. He also had memberships to like 10 gyms so he could always just run in and out. so when i was watchin i thought he looked fimiler...he goes to my gym!!! he always in there for like 2min. in and out. i would hate to be that afraid of death! good thing im superman!!:D

I think stress is the number one reason people die early. Stress is the worst thing but today its hard not to have any stress.

well I hate to be the one to let this out but she posted here under the name DatBtrue...she will be missed.

Dont you ever wonder why MOST of the intelligent people on here think you are a JOKE?? All you can say is you feel bad for my children? Thats all you can think of other than act like a roll model? Who is your roll model......Santa? Mother Theresa?

No i have never wondered that phil.
Yeah thats pretty much all i can say... cause i really feel bad for them, but hopefully you doesnt act like you do here out in real life.

I guess you are one of those intelligent people who thinks im a joke huh... well phil, i know you cant see it*, but the joke is on you...

And for the record, my roll model is Zorro:mad::D

*you cant see it cause you are as intelligent as a dumbell.
Nah really man, your replys are comedy, but not in the way you think... :p

I had a 101 year old woman come into the hospital for a high heart rate. She smoked for nearly 80 years, ate what she wanted, and didn't exercise. Bitch cracked me across the top of the head for trying to put a telemetry patch on!

But man, she didn't need help for anything. Quite amazing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws