advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best Opportunity I have ever seen for bodybuilders or anyone.

No offense, but if you are that motivated and work that hard, Why work for anybody?? Hell, you should have your own business making 6 figures.:rolleyes: Guess what? the harder I work, the more money I make. First year of business in 2000 for my one company, I made 6 figures and triple that that, the following year. I know, You are going to tell me, that is how much, you will make:rolleyes::p:rolleyes: By, the way, I had no start up money. I lost no investment money at all!:cool: I can show you figures, can you show me yours, of course not. Come back after you have made money, the 6 figures:rolleyes: before you blow smoke up someone's ass. I bet you haven't even spent anytime with this company, but hey there is a sucker born every minute.

I will not argue about this. If you want to be a pessimist go ahead, but leave me out of it.

MDTS

I will not argue about this. If you want to be a pessimist go ahead, but leave me out of it.

MDTS

You misunderstand me, I am about the most positive and motivated person out there. All my friends can vouch for that, but I am a realistic about things. I just don't believe everything.;)

I have had friends who started out and were at the top level of PrimeAmerica, making more than 6 figures, later they were terminated from the company, because another company bought them out and they no longer wanted to pay them the over 6 figures a year. Don't think that can happen? It already did, you are still working for someone and depend on them for your income. No, you are not self employed. Here is the trouble with all MLM schemes, you can be the most motivated worker in the world, and the hardest worker, but you have to get people below you to be just as motivated to make you money. I consider myself a rare breed, I can lose a job and have another 1 week later, bad economy or not, because of my work ethic. I have gone to being the top producer for companies, when I worked for them. Most people don't have that mind set and will not work for you that hard, I had 10 employees, so I know. That is why the people at the top make the money, who started the company. They get your investment, wether it will be minimum or not. If people had to only invest $100 and they got a couple of million, well, you get the picture, they made thier money, wether you stay or not.
i fucking hate primerica bro. What a joke

All I am saying is that you should just take a look at it before you make a judgement about it. Especially if you are a successful business person I would appreciate your take on it cause you know the inner workings of a business.

That is all I am asking I am not trying to sell you or anyone on it I just want to show people a opportunity that I have found that is not a scam cause I have been paid a few times already and has a very new age idea.

Just look that is all I ask,
MDTS

I looked at that Prime america biz and they do not look very good to me beside that majority of people can't afford stuff like that. So i see where your coming from and understand.

MDTS

Here is a article about why Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump recommend Network marketing.

**broken link removed**

Here is a article about why Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump recommend Network marketing.

**broken link removed**

Network marketing doesn't necessary mean MLM (multi level marketing). Network marketing can be your own business, involving other companies and that is what Trump is advising. Same as a referral system, which I use in my business with the real estate market.

Network marketing is Multi level marketing in a mlm you find a network of people who are working for the same goal of making a profit.

They are the same thing it just a different way of referring to it.

Here is the definition from Wikipedia well part of it:

Multi-level marketing (MLM), also known as Network Marketing, is a marketing strategy that compensates promoters of direct selling companies not only for product sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they introduced to the company. The products and company are usually marketed directly to consumers and potential business partners by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing.[1].

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

MDTS

MDTS:

I commend you for researching ways to achieve financial freedom. That trait will serve you well. You have received some good advice, from leaders here like Pesty. Most of us older gents have been exposed to "Network Marketing", "multi-level", "pyramid", what have you. Here are some key elements its doomed for failure: Statements like :" You don't even have to sell much or anything to make money". That means, the opportunity, like many others, is primarily dependent on getting people to join. These are doomed for failure. The same mathematics that projects the huge paychecks for your "downline" are the same mathematics that cause the catastrophic failure of the companies with the requisite Federal Trade Commission investigations. It has been played out thousands of times.

Advice?: Any multi-level, networking, type company that sells a "consumable" product that people want and will purchase freely even if they were not a member has a chance to succeed. The others only have a chance for the very few at the top.

A little over ten years ago I bought 35% of a company that did business very much like tupperware or Mary Kay. Although I sold out, and made a terrific profit, that company is still successful today and my friend still owns it. He has over 17,500 people hosting parrties and selling the products. It can work, but it has to be product based not membership based.

I want to give you another potential heads up. Among other things, for the last 7 years I have been a private equity investor. I have had literally thousands of business plans, investment requests, loan requests. My time is limited, so rightfully or wrongly, when someone submits a business plan that makes little sense, or represents something that is "revolutionary" that one can find on any street corner, I will usually not review additional requests from that same person. When you tout a common mlm with phrases like "The best financial opportunity I've ever seen", you take the chance that people will judge you as naive, unless it truly is the best. (This one is not). This is just my opinion, that I hope to be helpful to you.

Please take away from this a compliment on your drvie for something more. That is critical. We do not have to be 3000% better to achieve more. A simple 10% more effort than anyone else will do the trick. Again, I reward your effort. Be at Peace.

I thank you for your compliments and appreciate the advice. I would love to start my own true business but like most others I do not have the money to do so. So that is why i have researched the newer network marketing companys out there to find the one that makes the most sense to me and like you said:
Advice?: Any multi-level, networking, type company that sells a "consumable" product that people want and will purchase freely even if they were not a member has a chance to succeed. The others only have a chance for the very few at the top.

That is just what this one has. If a network marketing business had product or services offered that you are already purchasing but you are not getting paid for it would you want to at least check it out.

I know you guys mean well and I do appreciate it greatly.

Answer me this have any of you that have been replying watched the company overview?
Reason I ask is I don't suggest something to someone or argue with them unless I know where they are coming from. Don't you agree?

All I ask is for everyone to take a look cause this company is here to stay
and it is chance for people like myself to make some money and not have any to pushed any new product that no one has ever heard of. In stead they are products and services that you and I and everyone else are using already.

I just wanted to help people who might be struggling in these times especially my fellow bodybuilders. I want to give back to this board cause it has help me out alot in my research into bodybuilding.

Just take a look guys it won't kill you.
Thanks
MDTS

MDTS:

I commend you for researching ways to achieve financial freedom. That trait will serve you well. You have received some good advice, from leaders here like Pesty. Most of us older gents have been exposed to "Network Marketing", "multi-level", "pyramid", what have you. Here are some key elements its doomed for failure: Statements like :" You don't even have to sell much or anything to make money". That means, the opportunity, like many others, is primarily dependent on getting people to join. These are doomed for failure. The same mathematics that projects the huge paychecks for your "downline" are the same mathematics that cause the catastrophic failure of the companies with the requisite Federal Trade Commission investigations. It has been played out thousands of times.

A little over ten years ago I bought 35% of a company that did business very much like tupperware or Mary Kay. Although I sold out, and made a terrific profit, that company is still successful today and my friend still owns it. He has over 17,500 people hosting parrties and selling the products. It can work, but it has to be product based not membership based.

I want to give you another potential heads up. Among other things, for the last 7 years I have been a private equity investor. I have had literally thousands of business plans, investment requests, loan requests. My time is limited, so rightfully or wrongly, when someone submits a business plan that makes little sense, or represents something that is "revolutionary" that one can find on any street corner, I will usually not review additional requests from that same person. When you tout a common mlm with phrases like "The best financial opportunity I've ever seen", you take the chance that people will judge you as naive, unless it truly is the best. (This one is not). This is just my opinion, that I hope to be helpful to you.

Please take away from this a compliment on your drvie for something more. That is critical. We do not have to be 3000% better to achieve more. A simple 10% more effort than anyone else will do the trick. Again, I reward your effort. Be at Peace.

MDTS:

Thanks for your response. No, I'm not going to watch the video. Sorry. My experience, common sense, knowledge of mathmatics, understanding of human nature/motivation, and the quality of the relationships I choose to foster with my friends and collegues make this wrong for me on many levels. That is just a personal decision.

When my friends call on me to invest, or I call on them, we know to take the call/opportunity seriously. Example: On March 31 of this year I had an opportunity that was brilliant presented to me at a little after 9:00 am. The deal was already done, but the financial guy backed out. They called me. The kicker? It had to be researched, due diligence performed, and funded b4 4:00 pm that day. I will not reveal the exact figures other than to say it was greater than a million and a half dollars, and more than I had avialable that day. I made one call to a friend, (who I met in th gym six years ago) and had him committed to $750k over the phone ( he followed through) . It enabled me to fund the deal that afternoon, make the bank happy whose butt we saved, and make a huge profit. You can do the same thing if you maintain the trust of your friends and they look to you as a savvy judge of deals and someone of integrity.

Lesson: He took my call instead of waiting til lthe afternoon or the next day when the deal would be gone, because he knows if I say its a great deal, it its. I feel the same about him. We do not waste "bullets".

Touting an MLM opportunity to your friends and board members as the best deal ever, is "wasting your bullets". This is my opinion only. Quite frankly, I'm suprised the post is even allowed to stay up, as it is a form of solicitation.

Often these companies best spokespersons are "experienced network marketers". Famous even. Big copies, of big checks. The one thing they have in common is they are not with all those companies they did so great for for the last twenty years. Think you got laid off a lot? Ask these "veterans" over cocktails to tell you the war stories of the last 20 mlms they were involved with. Many of the "successful" guys don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Hell, I personally, have 3 "gurus" in real estate who tour the country pitching their books, tapes, and seminars, who owe me a fair amount of money and are in arrears.

Your background on a farm, and as a wrestler has prepared you to stick to your guns. I suggest you pick and win a "bigger battle". Your energies and focus will be better directed focusing on a different business.

Example of business with small investment: I just waited 6 days for my car tint guy to work me in. He was full even on Saturday. Busy as can be. I paid him $300 and was out of their in about an hour this morning. He started out of his van, coming to you with no location. Just an example of a low cost to entry business. He could expand (and has) with repairing windshield dings and small dents. He started working with someone else to learn the business and then a few hundred dollars in supplies. A few flyers at car washes and he was in business.

I am not saying this "network marketing" will not work for you, you obviously have been coached and learned how to overcome some of their objections. I will offer this, out of the next three hundred successful people you meet, count how many are doing an MLM for their primary source of wealth.

Again I praise your efforts. I wish they were better directed. Be at Peace.

MDTS:

Thanks for your response. No, I'm not going to watch the video. Sorry. My experience, common sense, knowledge of mathmatics, understanding of human nature/motivation, and the quality of the relationships I choose to foster with my friends and collegues make this wrong for me on many levels. That is just a personal decision.

When my friends call on me to invest, or I call on them, we know to take the call/opportunity seriously. Example: On March 31 of this year I had an opportunity that was brilliant presented to me at a little after 9:00 am. The deal was already done, but the financial guy backed out. They called me. The kicker? It had to be researched, due diligence performed, and funded b4 4:00 pm that day. I will not reveal the exact figures other than to say it was greater than a million and a half dollars, and more than I had avialable that day. I made one call to a friend, (who I met in th gym six years ago) and had him committed to $750k over the phone ( he followed through) . It enabled me to fund the deal that afternoon, make the bank happy whose butt we saved, and make a huge profit. You can do the same thing if you maintain the trust of your friends and they look to you as a savvy judge of deals and someone of integrity.

Lesson: He took my call instead of waiting til lthe afternoon or the next day when the deal would be gone, because he knows if I say its a great deal, it its. I feel the same about him. We do not waste "bullets".

Touting an MLM opportunity to your friends and board members as the best deal ever, is "wasting your bullets". This is my opinion only. Quite frankly, I'm suprised the post is even allowed to stay up, as it is a form of solicitation.

Often these companies best spokespersons are "experienced network marketers". Famous even. Big copies, of big checks. The one thing they have in common is they are not with all those companies they did so great for for the last twenty years. Think you got laid off a lot? Ask these "veterans" over cocktails to tell you the war stories of the last 20 mlms they were involved with. Many of the "successful" guys don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Hell, I personally, have 3 "gurus" in real estate who tour the country pitching their books, tapes, and seminars, who owe me a fair amount of money and are in arrears.

Your background on a farm, and as a wrestler has prepared you to stick to your guns. I suggest you pick and win a "bigger battle". Your energies and focus will be better directed focusing on a different business.

Example of business with small investment: I just waited 6 days for my car tint guy to work me in. He was full even on Saturday. Busy as can be. I paid him $300 and was out of their in about an hour this morning. He started out of his van, coming to you with no location. Just an example of a low cost to entry business. He could expand (and has) with repairing windshield dings and small dents. He started working with someone else to learn the business and then a few hundred dollars in supplies. A few flyers at car washes and he was in business.

I am not saying this "network marketing" will not work for you, you obviously have been coached and learned how to overcome some of their objections. I will offer this, out of the next three hundred successful people you meet, count how many are doing an MLM for their primary source of wealth.

Again I praise your efforts. I wish they were better directed. Be at Peace.

Well said, MDTS we are only trying to say we have been there done that. Both of us have the experiences in business, so we know what works. Another business with minmum investment is Home Inspector, I do 20 a month(I do not look for business) off existing clients, Home Inspections go for $300 on average, Not a bad income for part time work, 20 hours a week. In this business, I get work off of, A easy business to generate a 6 figure income(this business is booming, in this economy, because of foreclosures) Otherwords, there are businesses even in a bad economy, that you can make money and not depend on others for your income like MLM.

I guess people don't read the RULES ...............

~ No advertising, legal or otherwise, allowed anywhere on the board, for ANYTHING, bodybuilding related or not, unless it is one of the paid sponsors or is approved by Big A first

Has you ad been approved ?

I dislike spammers

My friends do trust my insight vary much so which is why they taken my advice and joined and are making money at it also. Don't worry guys I will be alright I have found a business that does take minimal investment and with only a overhead of 300 which has more than paid for itself.

You will all here about this company in the next few years. If you guys don't want to look that is fine I am doing great without you anyways I just thought I would offer people here a chance to get on board to make themselves extra income.

I thank you guys for the suggestions and I will probably invest in real estate ounce i have the money.

I will let the topic be, cause I see that my breath is wasted here if you guys won't even look at the opportunity, but don't worry you haven't got me down in fact I am prouder than ever of myself and my business.

If it was against the rules it would have been shut down already so it must not be after all I am not advertising.

I will let you all know in the next year how i am doing after all I have only been with this company for a couple of months and I am doing descent with only working it for only 4 hours a week.

Thanks for the discussion and good luck in all your endeavors.
MDTS

I wish you well, at the very least you will gain valuable experience. If you create a sustainable business out of this, you will have surely beaten the odds, showing great ability and perservence. Unfortunately that potential success will still not validate your efforts, as most who pursue this endeavor, and the masses who have pursued similar endeavors have failed.

Explore the term: "Highest and Best Use". Its a term typically applied to an asset, more typically real estate. If I have a parcel at a busy intersection, its highest and best use is more likely a shopping center, gas station, etc rather than a day care center or vegetable garden. All can be successes but only one is the "Best and Highest Use".

Your time, efforts, investment dollars, are your assets. Take care to put them to the "Highest and Best Use". The fact that through shear will, luck and perserverance, may allow you to succeed in this, does not make it the right decision.

Last example:

I was at a charity function last Saturday night. It was a casino night. I slowly turned my $25k fake bankroll into about $150k playing craps. Just at the end of the evening I bet it all on a 18 to 1 shot that paid 15 to 1, one of the worst bets on the table. (A yo, for those who play). Guess what? It hit. I was the biggest winner of the night. Some might think that made be the best player. It didn't. I took a bad, stupid risk, that I knew was wrong and it worked out. That is the same with these "network marketing" opportunities. Their have been millions of people involved, yet you don't run into ten who gather there riches from them. The odds are stacked heavily against you. However, like my uniformed play at the craps table, you may be the one who hits. I will applaud the longest and loudest at your success, but that does not mean you made a wise decision. May goal here is not to dissuade you, as you have already "drank the Kool Aid", my goal is to dissuade others and encourage them to put their time, effort and money, to the "Best and Highest" use.

This is my last word on the subject as I must also put my time to a highest and best use, and for me that means going to pick up my dogs and take them to the park.

Be at Peace.

not a pyramid-THOSE ARE ILLEGAL

It is network marketing. It is a team Binary system.
I got into this business www.milliondollarbody.com
I spent about 600 hours working on it any got 7 people to join, Only 2 did anything.
I just spent 6 months in jail and was making 100-150 a week the entire time I wsas in jail. RESIDUAL income is where it is at. This biz is not for Me.
I have a new one that is residual income. You never have to recruit people or haVE THEM BY ANYTHING. It COSTS $30 PER MONTH NOTHING TO BUY NO OTHER FEES EVER. VERY EASY TO DO. I AM MOVING IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION FOR WHEN I AM DONE MOVING JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL
[email protected]

I give up.

That sounds illegal to me if there is no product or service to buy or anything to sell then it is illegal sorry to say but that the facts. Or if there is a large sum of money required to start that you don't get any thing for it is illegal. Or if you have to buy a large amount of product to get started that you would be lucky to sell is also illegal.
All I can say is know what you are doing and know the fact and the people running the company. The best network marketing businesses are word of mouth business not ones that are advertised.
You are rite that residual income is where you want to be especially if it is a recurring monthly bill like what I am doing.

People just educate yourselves make your own opinions from the facts don't take my word for it or anyone else find out for your self know what you are looking at.

After all there must be something to this network marketing stuff if Harvard is teaching a course in network marketing or are the stupid too. Trump bought 2 network marketing companies recently but he doesn't know what he is doing either the guys may be a prick but he does know how to make money.

Facts are truth find the truth in what ever you pursue and do it with a purpose don't just try to do something you have to be committed or you will most likely fail. You will always fail 100% of the time at the things you don't try to do.

MDTS
It is network marketing. It is a team Binary system.
I got into this business www.milliondollarbody.com
I spent about 600 hours working on it any got 7 people to join, Only 2 did anything.
I just spent 6 months in jail and was making 100-150 a week the entire time I wsas in jail. RESIDUAL income is where it is at. This biz is not for Me.
I have a new one that is residual income. You never have to recruit people or haVE THEM BY ANYTHING. It COSTS $30 PER MONTH NOTHING TO BUY NO OTHER FEES EVER. VERY EASY TO DO. I AM MOVING IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION FOR WHEN I AM DONE MOVING JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL
[email protected]

I'm reminded of a quote by PT Barnum...can anyone guess what it is? ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131