advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best Opportunity I have ever seen for bodybuilders or anyone.

mdts

Registered
This opportunity has already paid for itself and and then some. This is a opportunity for great income and to be able to have the time and money to do the things we love and enjoy doing. Everyone should take the time to check it out. Here is a link to a overview of this great opportunity. Check it out.

**broken link removed**

Watch one of the overviews from the menu bar on the bottom.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you want some more info.

"The old employment model is breaking apart. Only the foolish, complacent, or lazy refuse to see it and seize the opportunities to protect themselves and their families." Quote by, Dr Charles King who received his doctorate in business administration from Harvard University.

Can you give a synopsis of it? I cant watch at work, and will forget it at home. Thanks.

Can you give a synopsis of it? I cant watch at work, and will forget it at home. Thanks.

Here is a number you can call for a short five Minute overview of this opportunity if you can call a listen. 646-222-0243 call and listen for 5 minutes.

Let me know if you have any Q's
MDTS

I just want a synopisis.Thats all. Is it multi level marketing or what?

I just looked it up. It is multi level marketing. I will pass. Pyramids dont appeal to me. Thanks anyway.

There's nothing wrong with Multi level marketing people need to educate themselves on what it is a Multi level marketing system is and what a pyramid scheme is. But I think you should really take a look at it before you brush it away. This company is just what everyone needs for extra income or a retirement plan. It is not just going to fall in your lap you do have to work for it.

I just think everyone should just look at it before you think it is not for you.
MDTS

There's nothing wrong with Multi level marketing people need to educate themselves on what it is a Multi level marketing system is and what a pyramid scheme is. But I think you should really take a look at it before you brush it away. This company is just what everyone needs for extra income or a retirement plan. It is not just going to fall in your lap you do have to work for it.

I just think everyone should just look at it before you think it is not for you.
MDTS

I looked at it. I actually looked up. Not much different then any other multi level one. I have done one in my youth. Very, very, very, very few people make money on it. I worked very to get where I am now. Even in a down market I still made good money. I wish you good luck.

MDTS

IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS! Pyramids work for the people at the top only. I work hard, but for myself not for others to get rich.

Thanks but I don't have Luck I know that for a fact. I have worked my butt off for what I've got that is the same with this. Though with this I have be able to get it going around my schedule so that I will soon beable to do it full time. I have tried other MLM businesses before (Quixtar and herbalife) but none of them have have the support and the willingness to help out to get your own business going and this is just getting into many state Mine included. Also with this company you can pass up those that are above you if you work harder. It is called Network marketing for a reason you have to work otherwise it would be called Netsitonmyass Marketing.

I not talking anyone into this I am just showing people what is see as a great opportunity. Cause of the fact that you don't have to purchase any new overpriced item and then go and push product on people cause the product and services they have you are already using in your life today so why not get payed for them. Right

Besides do you think verizon and sprint and Dish Network would tarnish there names by being involved with something illegal. You know they wouldn't.

I just think people need to rethink what it is we are doing to make a income
In that past 8 years I have been layed off 6 time 2 times in the last year and I am fed up with being an employee and instead of pissing and moaning about it I am doing something to make a difference in my life and for anyone who wants to join me I will help and encourage anyone and everyone to succeed. I don't want to be a millionaire but I do want to ba able to take the stress of money off my family and be able to send my kids to college to a good school.
MDTS

IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS! Pyramids work for the people at the top only. I work hard, but for myself not for others to get rich.

Do you own your own business?
If you work for a business you are and in a true pyramid.

Educate yourselves people and learn for yourselves and do not take someone else opinion as truth.
MDTS

Educate yourselves people and learn for yourselves and do not take someone else opinion as truth.
MDTS

If you look at the history MML, then its easy to see the truth. If you have been laid off that many times in the last two years, then one, you are in the wrong buisness, two, you are not that great of a worker(not saying this one is right), or three, you have the worst luck in the world.

If you look at the history MML, then its easy to see the truth. If you have been laid off that many times in the last two years, then one, you are in the wrong buisness, two, you are not that great of a worker(not saying this one is right), or three, you have the worst luck in the world.

Its easy to see the truth about what? But if you are saying that mlms are bad, its just because people are scared of something different. I am not saying that all mlms are perfect, but if you educate your self and do the research you will find the one that is right for you. Just like I did. And this one is the best one I have seen out there right now because of the fact that you do not have to push product that people have never heard of. When I first asked to look at this, I had every intention of ripping it apart, but from what I saw and learned about it through research and attending live presentations so that I could have my questions answered. I researched it for over a month before I decided to get on board. This mlm is unlike any mlm I have ever seen or been involved in. Because the person above you does not continuously make profit off of what you do in the business because of the breakaways, and the different levels that you can achieve. I could go on and on, but it will take forever to explain in writing.

Now about me getting laid off so many times, it was through now fault of my own but I do have the worst luck in the world when it comes to stable jobs. I was always the newest person at a job and so one of the first to get laid off. Even though I ran circles around my co-workers with how hard i worked. After all I grew up on a farm, and was a wrestler in high school and college, so I know what hard work and dedication are all about. Believe me all of my supervisors did not want to lay me off but because of the system that is what happened.

MDTS

MDTS

I own several companies over the years, currently I own 2. I make my own schedules and work approx 25-30 hours a week, take what ever day off I want. Next week I will take off 5 days. Currently, I support 5 people in my house, and my wife doesn't work. I own my own house, and all my bills are paid, no credit cards are vehicle payments. So no, I do not work in an ineffective pyramid scheme. I do however, apply my hard work ethic for myself and no other get rich quick schemes.

I own several companies over the years, currently I own 2. I make my own schedules and work approx 25-30 hours a week, take what ever day off I want. Next week I will take off 5 days. Currently, I support 5 people in my house, and my wife doesn't work. I own my own house, and all my bills are paid, no credit cards are vehicle payments. So no, I do not work in an ineffective pyramid scheme. I do however, apply my hard work ethic for myself and no other get rich quick schemes.

Well at least you're on top of your own pyramid but the people that work for you are in your pyramid. I am glad to see that you are successful in your companies. Though with this company it gives the ordinary person a chance to achieve their dreams with minimal investment or do we not deserve a chance to have the success in our lives that you have obtained in yours.
This is not a get rich quick scheme by any means and as a business owner you should understand that if you did watch the company overview it shows the possibility of what could be achieved but you should know that math works perfectly in science but not with people. Besides the fact that it will take a while to get to that level there for NOT a get rich quick scheme.

It does take a hard work ethic to do this also as I said before it is called NetWork marketing because it does take work.

I hear people say all the time that they don't believe anything that looks like a get rich quick scheme but how many people play the lottery every day and how many people through away thousands a dollars every year gambling. Which is why I don't gamble cause of fact that it is a waste.

I think everyone should just take a look at the company overview and then we'll talk so we are on the same page you may see what i see in it but because you have a preconceived notion you probably won't even watch it.
Though I thought the same way about it before I saw it and looked into it heck it can benefit your business by saving you money on some of your bills and earn extra money even but you have to watch it I can not explain it cause you just won't get it but till then I will not waste my breath. Watch it if you want to prove a point to me so we are on the same page unless that is asking to much or you are afraid that I me be rite who knows.
Till then later.
MDTS

Well at least you're on top of your own pyramid but the people that work for you are in your pyramid. I am glad to see that you are successful in your companies. Though with this company it gives the ordinary person a chance to achieve their dreams with minimal investment or do we not deserve a chance to have the success in our lives that you have obtained in yours.
This is not a get rich quick scheme by any means and as a business owner you should understand that if you did watch the company overview it shows the possibility of what could be achieved but you should know that math works perfectly in science but not with people. Besides the fact that it will take a while to get to that level there for NOT a get rich quick scheme.

It does take a hard work ethic to do this also as I said before it is called NetWork marketing because it does take work.

I hear people say all the time that they don't believe anything that looks like a get rich quick scheme but how many people play the lottery every day and how many people through away thousands a dollars every year gambling. Which is why I don't gamble cause of fact that it is a waste.

I think everyone should just take a look at the company overview and then we'll talk so we are on the same page you may see what i see in it but because you have a preconceived notion you probably won't even watch it.
Though I thought the same way about it before I saw it and looked into it heck it can benefit your business by saving you money on some of your bills and earn extra money even but you have to watch it I can not explain it cause you just won't get it but till then I will not waste my breath. Watch it if you want to prove a point to me so we are on the same page unless that is asking to much or you are afraid that I me be rite who knows.
Till then later.
MDTS

I have had friends who started out and were at the top level of PrimeAmerica, making more than 6 figures, later they were terminated from the company, because another company bought them out and they no longer wanted to pay them the over 6 figures a year. Don't think that can happen? It already did, you are still working for someone and depend on them for your income. No, you are not self employed. Here is the trouble with all MLM schemes, you can be the most motivated worker in the world, and the hardest worker, but you have to get people below you to be just as motivated to make you money. I consider myself a rare breed, I can lose a job and have another 1 week later, bad economy or not, because of my work ethic. I have gone to being the top producer for companies, when I worked for them. Most people don't have that mind set and will not work for you that hard, I had 10 employees, so I know. That is why the people at the top make the money, who started the company. They get your investment, wether it will be minimum or not. If people had to only invest $100 and they got a couple of million, well, you get the picture, they made thier money, wether you stay or not.

When you are working a MML you don't own your own company. You are a recruiter. Nothing more.

I have had friends who started out and were at the top level of PrimeAmerica, making more than 6 figures, later they were terminated from the company, because another company bought them out and they no longer wanted to pay them the over 6 figures a year. Don't think that can happen? It already did, you are still working for someone and depend on them for your income. No, you are not self employed. Here is the trouble with all MLM schemes, you can be the most motivated worker in the world, and the hardest worker, but you have to get people below you to be just as motivated to make you money. I consider myself a rare breed, I can lose a job and have another 1 week later, bad economy or not, because of my work ethic. I have gone to being the top producer for companies, when I worked for them. Most people don't have that mind set and will not work for you that hard, I had 10 employees, so I know. That is why the people at the top make the money, who started the company. They get your investment, wether it will be minimum or not. If people had to only invest $100 and they got a couple of million, well, you get the picture, they made thier money, wether you stay or not.

Like I said before there are good mlms and bad ones.(So if you had a bad steak once your never going to have a steak again.)
This company will always be family own never traded or sold I know that for a fact because the owner is not in it for the money for one . The thing that really separates an mlm from a normal job is that if you work your butt off in a normal job you don't get paid anymore and you'll never move up in status in the company unless someone dies or leaves for whatever reason. In an mlm the harder you work the more you will be paid and you can move up in status without waiting.
So if I paid $100 to start my mLm and made 100,000 then it's a bad investment tell me where you can make that type of of turnaround on your investment.

MDTS

Like I said before there are good mlms and bad ones.(So if you had a bad steak once your never going to have a steak again.)
This company will always be family own never traded or sold I know that for a fact because the owner is not in it for the money for one . The thing that really separates an mlm from a normal job is that if you work your butt off in a normal job you don't get paid anymore and you'll never move up in status in the company unless someone dies or leaves for whatever reason. In an mlm the harder you work the more you will be paid and you can move up in status without waiting.
So if I paid $100 to start my mLm and made 100,000 then it's a bad investment tell me where you can make that type of of turnaround on your investment.

MDTS

No offense, but if you are that motivated and work that hard, Why work for anybody?? Hell, you should have your own business making 6 figures.:rolleyes: Guess what? the harder I work, the more money I make. First year of business in 2000 for my one company, I made 6 figures and triple that that, the following year. I know, You are going to tell me, that is how much, you will make:rolleyes::p:rolleyes: By, the way, I had no start up money. I lost no investment money at all!:cool: I can show you figures, can you show me yours, of course not. Come back after you have made money, the 6 figures:rolleyes: before you blow smoke up someone's ass. I bet you haven't even spent anytime with this company, but hey there is a sucker born every minute.

When you are working a MML you don't own your own company. You are a recruiter. Nothing more.

No you don't own the copyrights to the company and yes you are a recruiter of sorts but you are a business owner so you get the benefits of owning a business like tax deductions etc.

Mlms are scary to some, while there are ones that are good and ones that are bad that is why you need to do your research to find out what fits and what is good for you. Tell me have either of you watch the overview yet I doubt it. Do so then tell me what is wrong with this one not just mlms in general. The owner of this one started out to make this company the best mlm out there by keeping in what is good in mlms and taking out the bad. The only problem is that people still have a bad taste when it comes to mlms.

Do you know what the Dunn & Bradstreet rating system is? If so, look it up because this company has a rating of 3A-1. That is the highest rating you can get. Dunn & Bradstreet does not give ratings to scams.

Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump both advise doing mlm or network marketing to succeed financially. When Trump was on Jay Leno, he was asked what he would do if he wasn't doing real estate, he said that he would do network marketing. The audience laughed, he said "See that is why I am rich and you are not. Because I am willing to try something out of the ordinary."

People are scared of things that are not considered in the norm. Just like franchising was almost illegal by congress, it only passed congress by 11 votes, and now they are everywhere.

Top economists say that you will have to be in some type of network marketing if you want to make a decent living in the next 5-10 years, because how much technology has replaced things in our lives and jobs.

MDTS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting