over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The biggest cause of improvements and change in physiques past to the present

Ronnie, wheeler, levrone, i mean even shawn ray would give phil heath a run for his money

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

So you think those guys would stand a chance against Phil Heath?

I meant to overall standard. But if were comparing the best against the best I think Ronnie would destroy Phil.

If were talking overall i think Ronnie. Levrone.flex wheeler. Shawn ray. Were better overall packages then Phil. Kai. Dennis and rhoden.

Today on the stage of bodybuilding I see big monsters no doubt. But I don't see the same shapes n genetic gifts of the 90s.

Other then that if I look at top 16 or other pro shows the 90s had better overall standards. E.g Phil hernon an Craig Titus jus at the USA. Today 1 or 2 top contenders n the rest of the lineup jus look like average guys who abuse drugs. Especially when ur seeing oversized guts at jus the national level. Not gifted bodybuilders like a majority at the top use to look like in the 90s

Of course jus my opinion

Last edited:
I would say slin and popularity opening up a broader range to include people more genetically gifted folks. If the circle gets bigger so will the genetics.

If Coleman, Dorian, Levrone, Sonbaty, Wheeler and Ray were in their prime today, Heath wouldn't make top 5.

Agree although I still havent seen anyone better than Coleman in the late 90s and early 2000s.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 253
If there's 1 thing for sure in bodybuilding if it's affordable it's not gh . Not to start a war but That's tried tested and true . And the only way you can understand real gh is by using legit peptides 3-6 times a day where you feel your own in big spikes. Then go back ( you won't need to do any serum tests) and run your affordable gh and gh you have to take a second mortgage to afford and compare to your peptide feelings. And then this affordable shit you have will be thrown out.

Putting aside all Chinese gh even though rips and Eli's are good, sero can be attained for 1/3 of the price or cheaper than it was back then if its not been touched by 10 people.

LOL physiques have improved?????

I must be missing something or watching the wrong bodybuilding contests coz since the 90s ive seen the standard in physiques regress

I agree 100%!!!

I'm way more impressed/entertained when I watch vids from 80's/90's contests than nowadays ones... not to mention guys really seemed to enjoy themselves much more back then... as if the fun in practicing BB had slowly faded away over the years... might just be a reflect of our current society though. :(

Today on the stage of bodybuilding I see big monsters no doubt. But I don't see the same shapes n genetic gifts of the 90s.

1 or 2 top contenders n the rest of the lineup jus look like average guys who abuse drugs. Especially when ur seeing oversized guts at jus the national level. Not gifted bodybuilders like a majority at the top use to look like in the 90s

Of course jus my opinion

:headbang:

Today's shows = usually boring

There's no way Phil beats Ronnie if they shared the stage in their prime. I'm not convinced we'll ever be able to argue that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If Coleman, Dorian, Levrone, Sonbaty, Wheeler and Ray were in their prime today, Heath wouldn't make top 5.

YEP! Skip to 3:30 in video, could anyone today crack this top 6? And this is a shitty video that doesn't show their conditioning well. I saw Dorian guest pose 8 weeks out from the O where he tore his bicep. He had a gigantic X-mas tree already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK5Bm1TAcCw]Dorian Yates @ 1996 german gran prix - YouTube[/ame]

Putting aside all Chinese gh even though rips and Eli's are good, sero can be attained for 1/3 of the price or cheaper than it was back then if its not been touched by 10 people.

Agreed in some countries. Running it all year in USA still requires another income for most.

One thing not mentioned, that i've been saying for years, and I also seen Shelby mention it on a Q&A for GXB, is that consistency over a long period of time is what really makes a difference, especially when all other components are in place.

I think dorian had a much denser and hard look than Phils. Heath has crazy full muscle bellies but not that crazy hard look that Dorian did.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mosthated808
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws