over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Future of Pro Bodybuilding

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this is just a guest appearance at the Pittsburg Pro and Big R wasn't anywhere near contest condition, but I can now see why there has been so much talk as of late about the direction pro bb is heading.

Attachments

• IMG_197542064795775.jpeg
    IMG_197542064795775.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 726
In a good way or bad way?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Dudes a freak. Training for less than 3 years and he looks like that. Makes me want to quit haha

:eek: bad ass... goo ramyyy

Last edited:
DJ has him on really conservative doses too, simply amazing genetics

With an upper body that big, how is it possible for his legs to overpower his physique. I'm a fan, but his proportions are not there to beat the top 5 guys.

With an upper body that big, how is it possible for his legs to overpower his physique. I'm a fan, but his proportions are not there to beat the top 5 guys.

Thank you!! I'm a Ramy fan but he just doesn't look good to me. Impressive and freaky yes. And people asking what would happen if Ramy went against Ronnie in his prime..... Ronnie would destroy Ramy!!! You can't compare the two at all other than scale weight.

I'm also watching Ramy very closely. I hope he does good, but it will be interesting to see how he stacks up against the current top pro's on stage.

In a good way or bad way?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Maybe its my age now, but I don't really like it. Don't get me wrong, I still can appreciate someone being jacked to the gills and reaching their full genetic potential, but I prefer the physiques of guys like Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone. Now I suspect both of these guys were on a good amount of gear, but I think its gone a bit overboard in recent years.

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
Was into ramya look last year wish he would of just fine tuned instead of grown more guys a freak and all just not that good looking conpared to the rest of the field hes juat so massive nothing really flows.

Before anyone starts building a throne to Ramy...best wait to see how he really shows up, and if this is the type of body the judges are looking for. As we know...judges create what they believe the direction the sport should be headed...and the Europas, Arnolds, etc. are not the true indicators of what they are looking for...so he should take the NY Pro or whatever show he shows up...but the O is what matters.

Right now...it ain't so. DJ might be creating the next monster, but might not be creating the next Mr. O.

Last edited:
With his genetis its only a matter of time. Hes still young in the game. We know this a trial and error sport and with the right coachs hell pass Phil.

I like the old era of bbing like the 70s now days are way overt doing it. I think this size will go away .

Before anyone starts building a throne to Ramy...best wait to see how he really shows up, and if this is the type of body the judges are looking for. As we know...judges create what they believe the direction the sport should be headed...and the Europas, Arnolds, etc. are not the true indicators of what they are looking for...so he should take the NY Pro or whatever show he shows up...but the O is what matters.

Right now...it ain't so. DJ might be creating the next monster, but might not be creating the next Mr. O.

Yep, think Marcus Ruhl.

I like the old era of bbing like the 70s now days are way overt doing it. I think this size will go away .

The addition of physique is showing that. Gets alot more attention, the massive freak size of todays top guys is not appealing to practically everyone, and the proportions and waists on some of htese guys is stupid.

People saying he's not Mr O material, how long has ramy been training/competing compared to the top 5 right now?

He has many years to build and sculpt his physique to what the judges want.

Yes he's a mass monster and has more than enough mass, so he could spend a few years maturing his muscles and dialing in everything and totally blow away the competition.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131