over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Game vs The Game.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Oh man, I was watching this show on MTV called "Sucka Free Sunday". That goofy ass rapper, "The Game" was on there. The host guy asked something about Triple H from WWE calling himself The Game too. Then the skinny, dumb shit rapper said that Triple H should change his name. Then the host asked the rapper if he'd step in the ring with Triple H. The rapper said, "Yeah, I'd get in the ring with him. He's fake, he's a WWE wrestler." He was talking about how he'd beat Triple H. Hahaha, now that's funny shit. Triple H is 6'4", 275 lbs and this goofy, skinny ass little rapper was talking about kicking his ass? I mean, I know Triple H isn't a real trained fighter, but for the dumb little rapper to honestly believe he'd win in a fight.....oh my goodness. Maybe The Game (rapper) doesn't realize he can't use his pistol in the match. I REALLY wish Triple H would hear this shit and challenge him to step in the ring. I think that would be FUNNY. I know The Game (rapper) would never accept though because it's hard to walk around looking all hard and bad ass after a "fake" just beat the shit out of you.

Sorry, I get caught up in the drama. :D

Now that is funny as hell... Triple H would hand him his ass in about 5 secs... Thats what I can't stand about dumbass rappers who think they are tough as shit, when in all reality they are nothing but hot air unless they are carrying a gun or around a bunch of their hoodlum friends...

I donno HHH does have a torn quad right now so it might be a good fight

Jwillbc55 said:
I donno HHH does have a torn quad right now so it might be a good fight

Really? I didn't know that. Is it the same one as before? I haven't watched wrestling lately.

Some of the rappers are hilarious. That's some funny stuff. P.Diddy is the most obnoxious one of them all too me. Its just funny.

LOL bbj thats funny shit. I know we got the whole "tv" thing down to a science, but i've never gone as low as "sucka free sunday" LOL j/k Anyway, I hate most rappers. Like a lot of the music but as people some of them just suck. Even if HHH had one arm and a half of an eye he would still whip the GAME. And P diddy is a joke as is a lot of new rap. The only shit I like is
early Mobb Deep(1st album)
early Nas(before he got gay)
Camp Lo(most of you probably never heard of them, but they are great)
early Wu Tang was awesome(before they got gay also)

BBJ why dont you go fly out to wherever the game is and beat his ass... film it... and put it on the internet lol. Would be some funny ass shit...... Rappers gotta uphold their "gangsta" image so they act tough. I think i even remember Eminem tryin to be tough at some point LOL (can you believe that shit?). Its just a joke to most people, most adults find them completly laughable... their groupies are america's youth until they come to their senses.

BBJ, no it is the other leg... He injured it at a pay-per-view against orton and edge... Once again, he finished the match even though he had torn his quad tendon... Its not as bad of an injury as the last one, but still gonna keep him out for at least 6 months... Even though wrestling is considered fake, those guys put their bodies through extreme punishment night in and night out... When Ken Shamrock did his stint in the WWF, he said he had more serious injuries while "wrestling" than he ever did in the UFC...

All those rappers / hip hop idiots are just a bunch of hoodlums. The "music" sucks, and MTV promotes these guys like they are good role models for kids. And we wonder why kids nowadays have no respect for anything or anyone. Just my opinion.

????

hhh not a trainer fighter? ha!!! let me tell you, you are so beat up after a match its not even funny. takin a puch from that lilasshole would not be a big deal. ever been hit by a clothsline? i have!!! if you arent trained in how to fall it will break your neck on the spot. so, i think it would be a couple punches and after hhh finished laughing, he would clothsline him and then lights out.
funny how people thing wrestling is fake!!! heres the scoop, if i told you i was going to pick you up, press you then drop you flat on your back, even though you knew what was comming would it hurt? fuck yeah it hurts. i challange anyone to train for pro wrestling anytime. i love those assholes who think its no problem.
sorry didnt mean to go on a rant but hey, it pisses me off how people think its so friggin easey.
lucian:mad:

swervedriver said:
BBJ, no it is the other leg... He injured it at a pay-per-view against orton and edge... Once again, he finished the match even though he had torn his quad tendon... Its not as bad of an injury as the last one, but still gonna keep him out for at least 6 months... Even though wrestling is considered fake, those guys put their bodies through extreme punishment night in and night out... When Ken Shamrock did his stint in the WWF, he said he had more serious injuries while "wrestling" than he ever did in the UFC...

Yep, no matter how pre-planned the matches are, you gotta give those guys respect. The cardio endurance they have, the pain tolerance, athleticism and just the sheer abuse they take, you can't say they aren't athletes. I think they are just as much if not more of an athlete as in any sport.

lucian said:
hhh not a trainer fighter? ha!!! let me tell you, you are so beat up after a match its not even funny. takin a puch from that lilasshole would not be a big deal. ever been hit by a clothsline? i have!!! if you arent trained in how to fall it will break your neck on the spot. so, i think it would be a couple punches and after hhh finished laughing, he would clothsline him and then lights out.
funny how people thing wrestling is fake!!! heres the scoop, if i told you i was going to pick you up, press you then drop you flat on your back, even though you knew what was comming would it hurt? fuck yeah it hurts. i challange anyone to train for pro wrestling anytime. i love those assholes who think its no problem.
sorry didnt mean to go on a rant but hey, it pisses me off how people think its so friggin easey.
lucian:mad:

Haha, settle down, Lucian. I have nothing but respect for wrestlers. When I said he's not a trained fighter, I just meant not in a usual martial artist type of way. I damn sure ain't saying wrestling is easy in any way.

and yes, injuries are very real in wrestling. i played sports my whole lif, then at 22 began my wrestling career.
whiplash,both elbows, both knees,and my right shoulder were hurt.
i still have neck,back and hip problems from all impact.
and hitting those ropes practicing???huge bruises on your ribs. try getting slammed by a 6'9" 300lb monster on your back.
i always have the toughts about getting back into it, but i know what awaits......retirement due to injuries.
or o.d. on pain killers and alcohol.
lucian

lucian said:
and yes, injuries are very real in wrestling. i played sports my whole lif, then at 22 began my wrestling career.
whiplash,both elbows, both knees,and my right shoulder were hurt.
i still have neck,back and hip problems from all impact.
and hitting those ropes practicing???huge bruises on your ribs. try getting slammed by a 6'9" 300lb monster on your back.
i always have the toughts about getting back into it, but i know what awaits......retirement due to injuries.
or o.d. on pain killers and alcohol.
lucian

That's what has always amazed me about Rick Flair. 60 freakin' years old and STILL taking that abuse. It amazes the shit out of me. I don't know if anyone saw that match between Flair and Big Show, but the abuse Flair took at that age is AMAZING. I don't know of any other 60 year old on the planet that can get the shit slammed out of him by a 7 ft'er and live to talk about it.

bbj
wasnt mad just hate people like the game who dont give us the respect we earn.
i am doing mixed martial arts now and its hard but not the same.
believe it or not they are similar, and doing one can help the other.
id love to take any lil punk like the lame and run the ring with him for about an hour. i bet after the first few back bumps he would be all done.
lucian

This can be the main event for the next celebrity boxing show.

BigBoyJ said:
That's what has always amazed me about Rick Flair. 60 freakin' years old and STILL taking that abuse. It amazes the shit out of me. I don't know if anyone saw that match between Flair and Big Show, but the abuse Flair took at that age is AMAZING. I don't know of any other 60 year old on the planet that can get the shit slammed out of him by a 7 ft'er and live to talk about it.

Even more amazing than just his age is that he's still one of the very best in the business. There are plenty of guys that have better bodies and do crazier moves but time and time again his matches and promos carry the most emotion and meaning. He's one of a kind.

everyone of the guys carries a hip sack. in the sack you will find a few different kinds of painkillers.
i had mine!!
lets see,
10 mg hydrocodone (strong shit!)
nubain (used by all the guys in shape!!)
and th king...OXYCOTININ 80MG tablets (the green ones)
most of the deaths are a result of mixing these with drinkin.
flair has a fake hip. has a lot of pain all the time, but ......paikillers work.
lucian

i have a buch of pics with a bunch of the guys.
i will scan them and post them.
one i was partying w flair,luger, the bulldog davy boy smith before he died, ray mystirio, buff,nash, not sure who else but lii get em up soon.
how many of you guys into wrestling???
lucian

lucian said:
i have a buch of pics with a bunch of the guys.
i will scan them and post them.
one i was partying w flair,luger, the bulldog davy boy smith before he died, ray mystirio, buff,nash, not sure who else but lii get em up soon.
how many of you guys into wrestling???
lucian

Yeah, I'd like to see those pics. I know there's lots of dudes around here that watch wrestling.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear