over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Official Promuscle Transformation Contest

Thank you.

btw Pull you were my favorite log to follow along in You were consistant with updates regularly like me

why didnt you finish?
Thank you. I took the pic I knew I really didn't make a change in appearance so did not bother getting a paper lol. Well I think there was a 15 pound weight gain even with all the cardio. I just love food.

It was fun following your log. Love the way it was layed out.

just a bunch of requests for nudes so far :confused:

:p

You'll get used to it over time. I myself have set an automatic response with my bank details and a price list for each body part... and no, cock ain't the most expensive... go figure, but there's a huge demand for foot pics! :eek:

;)

You'll get used to it over time. I myself have set an automatic response with my bank details and a price list for each body part... and no, cock ain't the most expensive... go figure, but there's a huge demand for foot pics! :eek:

;)

Sheet main - I got some sweet looking foots - pimp me out Phid and I will work it.
Just don't be hitting me and saying " bitch where my money" - I do have a modicum of pride

;)

Just because I asked for pics that one time you have to make a big deal about it :eek::D

I have never quite got that foot fetish some/many people have. I used to watch Babestation were guys phone in and there are girls on screen in underwear. Some of them would look incredible with amazing bodies and next thing they are sticking their dirty feet up to the camera as the guy on the phone is asking for it.

The top 3 guys details have been sent to Genotec so you should receive your winnings very soon. If any of you need any help with other sponsors just let me know.

Congrats to the winners! And respect to those who organized this competition!

Congats to the winners and all who competed and a vey big thank you to all the sponsors and people involved in putting this contest on. Been absent for the past few weeks. Just got back from a much needed vacation. Between increased hours at work and getting engaged I have been busy. Needed to focus some energy on everything I neglected during prep, especially the great girl who said yes when in pretty sure she wanted to stab me the whole time haha. Should be getting contest pics here soon and will post a few up. Thanks again

Congats to the winners and all who competed and a vey big thank you to all the sponsors and people involved in putting this contest on. Been absent for the past few weeks. Just got back from a much needed vacation. Between increased hours at work and getting engaged I have been busy. Needed to focus some energy on everything I neglected during prep, especially the great girl who said yes when in pretty sure she wanted to stab me the whole time haha. Should be getting contest pics here soon and will post a few up. Thanks again

you ever see someone about to do something insane and you're thinking...'maaaaaan I wouldn't do that shit if I were you..'

haha jk fam congratulations on the engagement :headbang:

must be nice coming home from vacation and seeing that you won some dope prizes

little slice 1 1 1 1 1 3 10 10 1 1 = 30points 1st place

marvin martian 10 4 4 10 3 1 1 2 10 2 = 47points 2nd place

no supermodel 2 3 5 3 5 5 5 10 5 10 = 53points 3rd place

gainingweight 10 5 10 10 2 2 10 4 2 5 = 60points 4th place

mikebacker 10 2 2 4 10 10 10 10 4 3 = 65points 5th place

Everyone else came in 6th.

I have to mention that DoWork missed the top 5 by only 2 points. As such, I want to organise for him a Synthetek pack where he can choose 3 products of his choice.
congrats fellas!

you ever see someone about to do something insane and you're thinking...'maaaaaan I wouldn't do that shit if I were you..'

haha jk fam congratulations on the engagement :headbang:

must be nice coming home from vacation and seeing that you won some dope prizes

Yes, it was very nice. I honestly was in shock and still am.

Haha and the engagement was made in a low carb dehydrated state, I'm not sure what I was thinking.....

Congrats on the transformation Slice, very very impressive.

Well it looks like everyone will have their Genotec and Synthetek prizes very soon :)

Dowork and GainingWeight can you please contact me. This is the last time I will ask. Thanks

Yes, it was very nice. I honestly was in shock and still am.

Haha and the engagement was made in a low carb dehydrated state, I'm not sure what I was thinking.....

Congrats on the transformation Slice, very very impressive.

My gf keeps going on about marriage. So after reading your post I will definitely be dieting on high carbs now. Something like 90/7/3 :eek::D

Some of them would look incredible with amazing bodies and next thing they are sticking their dirty feet up to the camera as the guy on the phone is asking for it.

Not in front of the camera only... oh the stories I could share... but PM is definitely not the place... :D;)

to the ones that placed please email me and also pm the email address you used.
2 of you have reached out.

Hey, guys!

Just wanted to say congrats again to the winners (and really to everyone who participated because it was a great contest and any positive changes are good ones)!

I apologize for the delay on my end -- had a couple things come up in my off-the-forum life that have been a little hectic, but I have not forgotten you! I'm taking care of getting you set up right now, so I'll post in here again once that's done!

Hey, guys!

Just wanted to say congrats again to the winners (and really to everyone who participated because it was a great contest and any positive changes are good ones)!

I apologize for the delay on my end -- had a couple things come up in my off-the-forum life that have been a little hectic, but I have not forgotten you! I'm taking care of getting you set up right now, so I'll post in here again once that's done!

You sell some great products so they will be very happy. Pump Juice is one of the best pump pre workouts I have ever taken... great overall product.

I have been informed everyone who has given me their details have had their synthetek prizes shipped out. I will email you details :)

You are all going to be made up :)

You sell some great products so they will be very happy. Pump Juice is one of the best pump pre workouts I have ever taken... great overall product.

I 100% agree.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity