over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE OLYMPIA IS OVER

E

edge250

coleman wins again, here are pics from last week with big ron sitting at 320 @ 7%. SICK!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 623
  • jgjghfkllf.jpg
    jgjghfkllf.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 683
  • nvnvbv.jpg
    nvnvbv.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 677
  • ooslll.jpg
    ooslll.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 709
  • qwqwqw.jpg
    qwqwqw.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 676
1 more.............

Attachments

• utututut.jpg
    utututut.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 704
They are saying his left arm ( thought to be injured ) looks great. I think the reality is Ronnie can do it for another 4 or 5 if he stays injury free and motivated.

Boo.

Injury?

He looks incredible. What's this about his left arm - how did he injure it?

I cant imagine anyone looking better or bigger this this guy...Will we see guys bigger than coleman in the future!!!

Sick!!! ;jumping-s

I'll actually be there this year to see Ronnie break the record. Damn, those VIP tickets cost a fortune.
Ain't no way Ronnie doesn't win unless he comes in out of shape which won't happen. The guy's conditioning and mass are unmatched.

BrooklynBB said:
He looks incredible. What's this about his left arm - how did he injure it?

There were wide spread comments that he had injured it last year. Jay Cutler, when asked by a member of another board who was working at a gym Jay came into said he thought it was nerve damage.

There were pics on a few boards which appeared as if he had significant atrophy, but there is another pic whic goes with the ones included in this thread which show Ron's left arm as massive.

Boo.

Yep its over for sure , maybe in 08 Ronnie will retire and we can have a new champ, CONGRATS TO BIG RON on another well deserved MR. O

Well just flame me to a cinder but....

Sorry, but he's all gut and ass. There are a number of pros who should be placed above him. Shawn Ray at his best, Serge Nubret, Francis Benfatto, Etc. I'd like to see a return to asthetics and a physique more pleasing to the eye.

i love the aesthetic look also Tom, lee labrada is my all time favorite but coleman has that special mutant look to him, so far from attainable you have to just laugh. i too saw the pics when his left elbow was inflammed and it looked bad but it seems to have healed nicely and is not a factor.

Tom said:
Sorry, but he's all gut and ass. There are a number of pros who should be placed above him. Shawn Ray at his best, Serge Nubret, Francis Benfatto, Etc. I'd like to see a return to asthetics and a physique more pleasing to the eye.
The asthetic physiques are returning but they wont be winning teh O until Ronnie retires hes just to danm big hes the last of the great monsters.

Left Arm injured ,paralyzed from the waist down,Ronnie would still destroy the current crop of pros. I think people are talking because they have not seen Ronnie up close on stage with everybody else( I have been to the last 13 Olympia's all VIP seating) The Ronster is Mr. Olympia until he decides that he doesnt want to be. He's just so far away from everyone else that its not even funny. The One Guy that could give Coleman a run for his money hasn't been born yet.

So you guys really think Cutler doesn't have a chance again? Damn that guy's worked so hard... I'm just wondering when judging is going to finally frown upon Insulin gut.

These guys today are huge but how many will still be around in 3-4 years without major health issues, they keep getting bigger but I would not say better. go back a few years with Lee Haney, Dorian in my eyes was the best around freaky big but still good shape but started to get the GH/roid gut, now adays the gut is no big deal my lord back then you would not even step on stage with that. Im more concerned of the health issues as I know most of you are starting to look at since the BN scare.

Tom said:

I agree with you. Sorry, but Ronnie is no longer physically pleasing to look at. Give me Kevin Levrone's build in that video clip from Bodybuiling Dungeon any day.

terryd5150 said:
I agree with you. Sorry, but Ronnie is no longer physically pleasing to look at. Give me Kevin Levrone's build in that video clip from Bodybuiling Dungeon any day.

If it were based on pleasing looks, you have only Victor in the top 5. But then Jay, Gustavo and Gunther would not be in the top 5 - they're all "unpleasing" to look at if your standard is Ronnie. It'd be Melvin Anthony, Toney Freeman, Chris Cormier, Capriese Murray and Dexter Jackson getting all the attention.

Instead, what makes the audience scream is a mass of shredded muscle, no matter how unpleasing it is (I happen to find a huge amount of muscle on an extremely lean physique very pleasing) are guys like Markus Ruhl, Art Atwood and the king of all Mass Monsters Ronnie Coleman getting all the "crowd favorite" attention.

I like that term, "Crowd favorite". The fans scream and yell for who they want, but the judges seem to get it wrong most of the time.

But I digress: I enjoyed it when Levrone, Flex, Nasser, Jean Pierre-Fux, Dillet and Shawn Ray were dominating the stage. Those were fun times.

But when you have a guy like Dorian come on that stage ripped to the bone with huge gobs of muscle all over him and the crowd loving it, that's who is going to get the olympia for a while. And the biggest most ripped mass monster up there is Ronnie.

It's funny - All ass and gut? LOL. Look at his back, arms and quads. There's more muscle in every square inch of his body in every body part then everyone else up there, and shredded.

Ronnie looks the best on that stage every time, noone can touch him right now unless some freak comes out of nowhere and manages to catch up with his quads, while still having a ripped HUGE upper body.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws