Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
We see threads asking about specific steroids

How does it compare?

Which is the best?

Etc etc

Truth be told, the answer depends on the individual. Not everyone responds to Eq the same. Not everyone responds to Deca the same. Etc.

If you want to know what's best, you'll have to become an actual scientist and just experiment on yourself.

Try a compound for a few weeks. See what happens.
Try a different compound for a few weeks. See what happens.

And so on.

Until you try for yourself, you simply won't know.

Yup we are all different chemistry wise and what and how or bodies metabolize any substance, which it were that easy! Heck you go to the docs and how many different meds do they try on someone for whatever condition till they find one that works. And the other thing is our bodies change as we get older and you'll see some compounds don't have the same effect anymore!
Is there a perfect aas I seriously doubt it.

So true, most everyone gets a different response per individual.

For instance plenty bulk on deca because of bloat and increased fat gain? Burns my fat away with a weird belly furnace (feels like my fat is literally heating up then melting...) And I think I bulk better on inject winny or mast/test. Opposite to most but that's how it works in me some reason

I think most people respond exceptionally well to tren. For pure results its possibly the closest thing to a perfect steroid. But damn the sides. The older I get, the more they impact me. Lethargy. Poor sleep quality. Waking up several times a night sweating like a damn pig. Elevated blood pressure. Extremely hard to achieve orgasm... which at times can be kinda cool if you want to show your significant other some 'appreciation' ;)

I get hit hard by every side effect the whole cycle even at low doses (300mgs/week)... and it wears my ass out.

If every steroid on the market was somehow discontinued barring test, primo, and gh

I probably would sleep perfectly fine

EQ- Anxiety
Tren- Psychosis
Nandrolone- Turns you into a Eunuch + some anxiety
Mast- No need to go a barber
Orals- Might as well fast all day, and who cares about hdl anyway :)
DHB- Why not fight Mike Tyson for money instead

If every steroid on the market was somehow discontinued barring test, primo, and gh

I probably would sleep perfectly fine

EQ- Anxiety
Tren- Psychosis
Nandrolone- Turns you into a Eunuch + some anxiety
Mast- No need to go a barber
Orals- Might as well fast all day, and who cares about hdl anyway :)
DHB- Why not fight Mike Tyson for money instead
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I literally almost spit my drink up as I read that.

Yup we are all different chemistry wise and what and how or bodies metabolize any substance, which it were that easy! Heck you go to the docs and how many different meds do they try on someone for whatever condition till they find one that works. And the other thing is our bodies change as we get older and you'll see some compounds don't have the same effect anymore!
Is there a perfect aas I seriously doubt it.

This is why i always take "science" with a grain of salt regarding compounds- every single study on every single AAS ever created is generalized and has nothing to do with our own unique physiological and chemical make-up.

Nor is there a single study i have ever seen which shows how multiple AAS stacked together react exactly against each other, in different ratios, etc.

Science and studies definitely have a huge role in all this, but there are simply zero answers to many of the questions most of us want and need to know.

Turinabol is as close to the perfect oral as there is.
Sustanon for the inject.

If every steroid was laid out infront of me and i could only pick one. Like for the rest of my life; I would be fine taking just test by itself. i could micro dose it mega dose it. I get great results from test. If i run high test and eat clean with cardio I look fine

Primo. You can bulk and cut with it. No sides for me

If you're talking perfect steroid meaning the best results or are you talking best results with least negative effects?
If it's best with least it sure isn't tren. If it's just best, then I'd go with tren.

I agree with the test and primo and gh. I wish I could run it all the time but that would probably take some of the fun of doing something different away.
I love test most because it feels best at low doses and is cheap. As much as I would like to run gh or primo this fall at some point with all the economic uncertainty I am going to hold off. I don’t think bottles of primo or gh are valid currency around where I live!

I loved tren when younger, but I now value staying married and not being paranoid lunatic.

Trest (ment) bulks and cuts same time with almost no sides other than increased memory. T-bol is hard to beat orally. Closest 2 to perfect IMO
Increased memory? Also, are/have you used it in only cycles or cruises as well?

Increased memory? Also, are/have you used it in only cycles or cruises as well?

Using it as my base now, test is best is old news , trest is best undoubtedly... Hold muscle, gain muscle, lose fat, improve cognition. Only sides are results that dont seem to fit my diet/training as I could seemingly eat pizza and drink beers all day and stay cut. Or double down on the pizzas and bulk. I love it but it feels like cheating just a lil :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131