over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect steroid

Yes I forgot about trest, very nice even at lower doses. Even 100 mg per week is noticeable in strength and fullness, very good mental feel also, feel positive.

Using it as my base now, test is best is old news , trest is best undoubtedly... Hold muscle, gain muscle, lose fat, improve cognition. Only sides are results that dont seem to fit my diet/training as I could seemingly eat pizza and drink beers all day and stay cut. Or double down on the pizzas and bulk. I love it but it feels like cheating just a lil :ROFLMAO:

How much are you taking? Is Trest the only compound you're currently using?

Ah, understood.

Using it as my base now, test is best is old news , trest is best undoubtedly... Hold muscle, gain muscle, lose fat, improve cognition. Only sides are results that dont seem to fit my diet/training as I could seemingly eat pizza and drink beers all day and stay cut. Or double down on the pizzas and bulk. I love it but it feels like cheating just a lil :ROFLMAO:
I'm on the tail end of a cycle using 20mg/day (ramped up to that from 10 per day initially). I've still got TRT test in (20mg ED prop) along with a healthy dose of mast (75mg ED). This cycle has convinced me of trest's utility. Initially, I noticed an increase in general well being and energy beyond what mast usually provides me. Energy in the gym is crazy. I'm more limited by the amount of time I can spend in the gym than my actual energy to lift. And the strength gains started after about 2 weeks and have just been stupid lol. I've hit pr's on incline press, OHP and back squats. Oddly, started out with a boost in libido but that subsided a bit. After this I'm going to cruise on TRT test + 10/day trest.

I feel like i'm always the "its individual!" guy hahah

There's no perfect steroid for everyone but sooo many people seem to love Primo. Im jealous. Never tried it and know several top amateurs who swear by it. Expensive and hard to find real shit though. But...it seems barely touch bloodwork AND give great size/shape/anabolic benefits when run at a good dose.

Never tried Trest but hope to in the future.
I honestly feel like fall less and less out of love with Tren the older I get.
If i could find that perfect balance of NPP and either EQ/Mast, that's my fav.

For me, and most of the year, nothing beats low dose test. I'm plain-jane lol. The sides can be easily managed at trt levels and gains can still be made, or worse, retained for most. It isn't my favorite "appearance looking" compound, but nothing beats it for the money, safety, and body needs.

All the others can have side effects too (as will test), but many depend on the dosage used. Then there are those compounds that will just give sides no matter what....tren for most, low sex drive from nandrolones, anxiety and Hct for some with Eq, etc.

For me, tren, mast, winny, and to a degree, eq are great for looking like awesome, and thus are my favorites for those purposes. However, like TOO55 mentioned...it just depends on each user.

Primo I would probably agree may be the safest outside of test for many...unless they are prone to hair loss and acne for many (really oily skin)...but it's $$$$ for the effects it gives. I may try a higher dose oral route via raws to see how that goes as a mini experiment.

I really like NPP at 100mg m/w/f, it gives off very low side effects for me, makes my joints feel great, builds size great, and doesn';t effect sex drive too much at that dose, especially if kept in for only 6-8 weeks. Anavar and tbol may also be good at the right doses for those wanting to use it quickly for some aesthetics for a short run (beach, photos, posing, etc) and to tighten up some. All orals will pretty much effect lipids and may effect appetite...so again, it depends for most.

I'm a stick with the basics type of guy, and I don't bother with most esoteric compounds, especially if they are painful....just not worth it to me, and i'd rather stick to the tried and true compounds.

I think I just basically regurgitated everybody else's posts....but, those were my thoughts. I think age will dictate what most use....from a health standpoint....as a closer to my post.

Doing 10-15mg ed and also using some injectable lgd (9ishmg) + inject s23 (20ishmg). Just cruising and playing around with the sarms

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't really aware that trest could improve cognition.

Do you feel that even at 10-15mg of trest/day one would be able to look bigger/fuller and leaner?

If every steroid on the market was somehow discontinued barring test, primo, and gh

I probably would sleep perfectly fine

EQ- Anxiety
Tren- Psychosis
Nandrolone- Turns you into a Eunuch + some anxiety
Mast- No need to go a barber
Orals- Might as well fast all day, and who cares about hdl anyway :)
DHB- Why not fight Mike Tyson for money instead
Same sides here bro lol that’s fucking hilarious

Some of compounds mentioned here have their merits based on each individuals body. Now I know most here think that Var and Winny are the most user friendly but in reality for a lot of folks those two compounds will tank your HDL levels rather quickly, thus the need to do labs on a regular basis.

All the most effective things also come with the most side effects. It's sometimes about finding that right balance between results and side effects. An example for tren a about 40mg per day for me and I move up slowly to that dose. That to me is better than 2 grams of test. Now it's a different thing if you could only ever pick 1 steroid to run for the rest of your life. I would probably go with test as well.

I think the likes of tbol and avar are fantastic in regards to results vs what you feel side effects. However the problem with both of them and why you couldn't use them all the time is the fact they destroy HDL and aren't exactly liver friendly. I think that's why for many people when talking about the perfect steroid they tend to pick what I would call middleground compounds. Things such as primo, tbol and avar because they give you good results but less side effects. Tren is amazing but many can't handle it. Then comes the likes of sdrol, oral tren, m-sten etc that are all pretty much side effects in a bottle for many but they can produce remarkable results in the short term.

Do you feel that even at 10-15mg of trest/day one would be able to look bigger/fuller and leaner?
I know you asked DS, but I’d like to share my thoughts on your question: Hell yes! Granted, I guess it depends what you’re adding it onto. If you’re already using 2 grams of stuff then 105mg/wk of trest really isn’t gonna add anything substantial. But if you’re adding it onto TRT or a 500-600mg cycle then it will definitely help.

I know you asked DS, but I’d like to share my thoughts on your question: Hell yes! Granted, I guess it depends what you’re adding it onto. If you’re already using 2 grams of stuff then 105mg/wk of trest really isn’t gonna add anything substantial. But if you’re adding it onto TRT or a 500-600mg cycle then it will definitely help.

Thanks brother for sharing your thoughts. Always great to hear from as many members of possible. I opened a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I'm mostly interested in adding low dose trestolone (10mg a day) to TRT. Lots of members have stated that even 70mg of trestolone a week added to a TRT dose would yield significant progress while minimizing side effects. If one is able to gain fullness and appear bigger on such low dose, I think this compounds sounds fantastic, especially since Blod work for most does not seem to get too out of control.

Thanks brother for sharing your thoughts. Always great to hear from as many members of possible. I opened a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. I'm mostly interested in adding low dose trestolone (10mg a day) to TRT. Lots of members have stated that even 70mg of trestolone a week added to a TRT dose would yield significant progress while minimizing side effects. If one is able to gain fullness and appear bigger on such low dose, I think this compounds sounds fantastic, especially since Blod work for most does not seem to get too out of control.
10mg/day will absolutely be noticeable on top of TRT.

YES, especially on top of trt. Seems to match its extremely high anabolic / androgenic rating but to only be androgenic on my fat and not my hair/prostate. So if diet is good it is easily noticed.

I feel like i'm always the "its individual!" guy hahah
Never tried Trest but hope to in the future.
I honestly feel like fall less and less out of love with Tren the older I get.
If i could find that perfect balance of NPP and either EQ/Mast, that's my fav.

Me too...never tried trest(might want to)...can't handle tren as I get older...have never done EQ/Mast but respond well to both, so think that stack would be fire

TEST!!!! If I could only do 1 compound it would be test.

As an addition to TRT for a little boost, Primobolan is a good addition. Very little impact on bloodwork at a mild dose.

I think most people respond exceptionally well to tren. For pure results its possibly the closest thing to a perfect steroid. But damn the sides. The older I get, the more they impact me. Lethargy. Poor sleep quality. Waking up several times a night sweating like a damn pig. Elevated blood pressure. Extremely hard to achieve orgasm... which at times can be kinda cool if you want to show your significant other some 'appreciation' ;)

I get hit hard by every side effect the whole cycle even at low doses (300mgs/week)... and it wears my ass out.
Cut the Tren back to only 150 mgs per week and you will still give good results without so many side effects.

My favorite "side effect" of trest is the increased sex drive. Nothing else compares in my experience.

I seem to get leaner on it too no matter what I eat. It doesn't work for me that way with alcohol, unfortunately. Nothing cancels out drinking beer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131