over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The perfect steroid

Cut the Tren back to only 150 mgs per week and you will still give good results without so many side effects.

I wish this was true for me. Tren gives me great cosmetic results even at 70 mg/week. It gives me major side effects even at that dose.

I think most people respond exceptionally well to tren. For pure results its possibly the closest thing to a perfect steroid. But damn the sides. The older I get, the more they impact me. Lethargy. Poor sleep quality. Waking up several times a night sweating like a damn pig. Elevated blood pressure. Extremely hard to achieve orgasm... which at times can be kinda cool if you want to show your significant other some 'appreciation' ;)

I get hit hard by every side effect the whole cycle even at low doses (300mgs/week)... and it wears my ass out.
No not everyone responds well to tren and specially not exceptional

To those who have experience ; If eq didn't come with anxiety,RBC,Hunger,etc, how would it stack up? What about different esters of boldenone? Maybe an alternative to primo?

A painless primo ace would be the perfect steroid for me.

For me it’s dhb. Increases my recovery, helps with insulin sensitivity, stength, awesome while in a deficit or surplus and little to no sides. If you get a lab who can brew it correctly then there’s minimal to no pip. It’s literally everything I want from gear.

To those who have experience ; If eq didn't come with anxiety,RBC,Hunger,etc, how would it stack up? What about different esters of boldenone? Maybe an alternative to primo?

I haven't touched EQ in years because of the effect it has on my sex drive. I like the look from it, though. DHB is like a stronger and better version of EQ in my experience.

DHB is one of my favorites, but for me nothing compares to trestolone.

No not everyone responds well to tren and specially not exceptional
Didn't say everyone. I said most people. Look through the thread at the comments. Everyone that mentions tren has results... even at exceptionally low doses. Only negative I ever see regarding tren is sides.

I haven't touched EQ in years because of the effect it has on my sex drive. I like the look from it, though. DHB is like a stronger and better version of EQ in my experience.

DHB is one of my favorites, but for me nothing compares to trestolone.
How’s e2 control on trest? I’m really thinking about running it at some point I’ve heard so many guys say it damn near impossible for them get it under control

For me it’s dhb. Increases my recovery, helps with insulin sensitivity, stength, awesome while in a deficit or surplus and little to no sides. If you get a lab who can brew it correctly then there’s minimal to no pip. It’s literally everything I want from gear.
Didn’t know this helps with insulin sensitivity. Might be good with gh?

Didn't say everyone. I said most people. Look through the thread at the comments. Everyone that mentions tren has results... even at exceptionally low doses. Only negative I ever see regarding tren is sides.
I find that I no longer respond well to tren after using it too many times.

How’s e2 control on trest? I’m really thinking about running it at some point I’ve heard so many guys say it damn near impossible for them get it under control

I'm fine with 12.5 mg aromasin every 3 days on 25 mg/day trest and 200 mg/week test. I don't need an AI at all on lower doses like 5 to 10 mg/day trest. I've seen a lot of guys on forums go overboard and nuke their estrogen levels with letro. It seems unnecessary to me unless someone's going really high with trest.

I've read that guys who are prone to gyno should use nolva or ralox on cycle. I haven't tried it, but it sounds like a good idea.

Estrogen control is not nearly the struggle it was made out to be. Well, at least for me it wasn’t. I needed no AI or serm up to 25mg/day. I never went any higher so perhaps it becomes necessary beyond that.

If every steroid on the market was somehow discontinued barring test, primo, and gh

I probably would sleep perfectly fine

EQ- Anxiety
Tren- Psychosis
Nandrolone- Turns you into a Eunuch + some anxiety
Mast- No need to go a barber
Orals- Might as well fast all day, and who cares about hdl anyway :)
DHB- Why not fight Mike Tyson for money instead
I love this hahaha especially the mast one 😂

I used to be amazed on what could be accomplished with 500mg of test and a little proviron...

And I had friends still looking like shit on test, eq, tren, and anadrol..

If DHB didn’t feel like a fucking mule kicked you, I’d pick DHB.

but alas, I’ll have to go with test

I don’t need anti-es when running Trestolone ace with testosterone. Just don’t use too much. Around 150 mgs weekly is my sweet spot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131