over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Serge Nubret BIBLE!!

i am not going to pretend that i know everything about what serge did.. but i can tellya by having a conversation with a few people that knew him that he loved his parabolan.. I MEAN LOVED IT..

serge also has a tendency to not be truthful in much of what he writes.. "spot reducing".. come on.. also he states that went to faillure on every set.. again, not true.. if you take a weight you can do 20 reps with and do 12, as serge states, you are not going to failure.. failure may come in the last set or two.. but not all 8 sets..

again, this is another "ironager" who is tying to rewrite his legacy .. I LIKE SERGE 'S PHYSIQUE.. so i am not bashing him but lets use common sense on much of what he says.. plus serge had great genetics. many have tried his routines in the past and shrank up pretty quick..

Wouldnt surprised me at all, why do they have to lied?

Words of Wisdom from Serge Nubret

- Normally I do 75 min abd every day so I don't have to diet, I hate to diet, or cut my salt. I never did.

This is the BS one right here. When there's a thread about "cutting cycle" or "need to gain mass". 99% of the board members on here would say your diet determines the outcome.

And Serge's is saying you dont have to diet??? So we're all wrong and he's right???

Thats like GH15 saying all he eats is pineapple.

please , tell me that you are fucking with me..lol.hahahahaha

regarding nutrient timing - funny cause JM speaks of this recently and it appears that it is working for him, and this is also a principal in leangains, which seems to be working for a lot of people...

I'm loling at some stuff in this thread. Whoever posted first about serge and parabolan is spot on. He was said to have have come back to the States from France with a suitcase full of the stuff. Told Arnold it was a "game changer".

And I'm not sure I remember the part about him spot reducing? He did a ton of abs as cardio. That with the amount of volume he did I believe him when he says he didn't need diet or cardio. He was damn near contest condition year round.
You have to remember that back then nobody was competing at 3% bf. They we're soft compared to today. A lot of guys walk around at 7% all year round these days.

great read here...never knew this much about Serge til now...

you have to realise the only reason we don't this method is because we have come further in science to understand a simple way of inducing muscle growth

i mean go for it if you want train like serge its not wrong if you eat enough it will work but why do all that hard effort when the same amount of growth if not more can be induced using hit which saves you time and won't burn you out mentally unlike serges routine which mentally would kill half of us just the fact you have to train like this 365days a year

This is the BS one right here. When there's a thread about "cutting cycle" or "need to gain mass". 99% of the board members on here would say your diet determines the outcome.

And Serge's is saying you dont have to diet??? So we're all wrong and he's right???

Thats like GH15 saying all he eats is pineapple.

More reason why these types of threads are so useless, more enterainment on bashing it then actually learning anything. It's all hearsay, period. If anything from Serge it sounds like he's almost trying to brag about himself. "Yeah i just eat 2 meals a day, never do cardio, do a million sets of abs, all natural, i look fucking amazing. What do you do to look nothing like me?" Anyone with common sense and have been in this game long enough can see through all the BS, just silly to believe really any of it.

More reason why these types of threads are so useless, more enterainment on bashing it then actually learning anything. It's all hearsay, period. If anything from Serge it sounds like he's almost trying to brag about himself. "Yeah i just eat 2 meals a day, never do cardio, do a million sets of abs, all natural, i look fucking amazing. What do you do to look nothing like me?" Anyone with common sense and have been in this game long enough can see through all the BS, just silly to believe really any of it.

The man did 5-6 hours of CARDIO every day!! 4-5 hours of weight training(which burns MORE cals than normal cardio) and then another 75 minutes of CARDIO AB TRAINING! You really think he needed to DIET HARD???? Heck, he ate EXTREMELY CLEAN; only lean horse meat and rice--NO FAT AT ALL.

You guys are ridiculous and full of excuses in life. Have you SEEN his ABS???? That is perhaps the MOST DEVELOPED ABDOMINAL section of all-time!! How did he get it?? HARD WORK!!!!:lightbulb:

Agreed. Why should we take what a bodybuilder in the 70's says as gospel? 40 years later, we know a lot better

Agreed. Why should we take what a bodybuilder in the 70's says as gospel? 40 years later, we know a lot better

Because 40 years later, SERGE still looks BETTER than anyone else..

4-5 hours of training a day is in no way optimal. science tells us that not some broscientist from 40 years ago. anyone training for that long seriously needs to get a life anyway.. plus these guys are full of sh*t they probably sat around talking for most of that time

4-5 hours of training a day is in no way optimal. science tells us that not some broscientist from 40 years ago. anyone training for that long seriously needs to get a life anyway.. plus these guys are full of sh*t they probably sat around talking for most of that time

NOT OPTIMAL?!? LOOK AT SERGE!! LOL are you serious?

Actually, recent SCIENCE(and mountaindog training) has concluded that it's actually BETTER to train MORE, not less, especially if you aren't a NATURAL. Essentially, the body will adapt to whatever stimulus you provide it. Check out Bulgarian Bodybuilding System or Big Beyond Belief.

I personally train for 2-3 hours a day, sometimes twice per day, and you'd probably think I take TONS of drugs if you saw my physique too. The bottom line is....HARD WORK...WORKS!!!!

You've changed a lot since you've been on that OTHER board..

We don't know ANYTHING still, we just have WAY MORE DRUGS! Take Serge Nurbet...if he was born 20 years later and competed head to head with modern pro's like Ronnie and Jay, and presumably had access to the same exact drugs that they did, he would have been the most muscular man to have ever existed, easily. If he accomplished THAT physique with just some anabolics and EXTREMELY HARD WORK, just imagine what he could have done with HGH, SLIN, and massive dosages of AAS.:lightbulb:

Still love ya bro:love:

he looked soft? really?? looks harder here than 4 times Mr O Jay imo.

Attachments

• SERGE.jpg
    SERGE.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6,450
regarding nutrient timing - funny cause JM speaks of this recently and it appears that it is working for him, and this is also a principal in leangains, which seems to be working for a lot of people...

nutrient timing helps , yes...but thats not why ronnie stepped on stage at 287 pounds..nutrient timing my ass...:D

most likely wouldve fucked his physique up...and no 28.5 inch waist for sure..:D

AMEN!!!!!!!!

NO HGH FOR ROSSIE!!! NEVER!!! :):):):cool:

nutrient timing helps , yes...but thats not why ronnie stepped on stage at 287 pounds..nutrient timing my ass...:D

I missed you bro!!!:D

Holy shit. Why do these threads continue to pop up? You can take 100 Bbers that all have different routines yet they ALL work, for them. I truly believe there is no secret. You break a muscle down, you feed it, you rest it. The more of each, the better, right? Give Serge props that he knew what worked for him and looked damn good. Who cares what he did?! It prob won't work for you!!!

Holy shit. Why do these threads continue to pop up? You can take 100 Bbers that all have different routines yet they ALL work, for them. I truly believe there is no secret. You break a muscle down, you feed it, you rest it. The more of each, the better, right? Give Serge props that he knew what worked for him and looked damn good. Who cares what he did?! It prob won't work for you!!!

Yes, but you can see STATISTICAL TRENDS that occur and the CORRELATIONS between BODY TYPES and TRAINING METHODOLOGIES.

In other words; Serge, Arnold, Robbie Robinson, and others who trained in a similar way, all posesses a very similar LOOK. It's a great look, and a look that can only be attained by that style and LEVEL of training. I believe this is due to cellular differences, including mitochondrial disparities(high rep and volume training increases number of mitochondria) and accuate biochemical and hormonal responses within the muscle cells.

The body responds to the TYPE of STIMULUS that you provide it. I think that human beings in general can become very DOGATIC in their thinking, very fearful of entertaining NEW IDEAS. I can assure you that ANYONE who trains like Serge, and did EVERYTHING THE WAY HE DID, including diet and steroids, will look AWESOME.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner