over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Synthetine Experiment

Agreed..... I think even Ray Charles can see this.... so more isn't better...EXCEPT in this case...:rolleyes:

And in your opinion, is taking tons of gear (AAS, many of them including harsh orals like Halo - and GH, several units/day) like you do most of the year to only end up in shorts on stage at a ridiculously low bodyweight (certainly shredded but the opposite would be a shame :eek:), is THIS really "better"... or healthier? :cool: What do you think, mytreefiddy? :rolleyes:

If anything, dosed fairly high like I've done several times for short blasts with always awesome results no matter what some biased (we all know you HATE Elvia) and negative people like yourself are saying, Synthetine will NEVER hurt you and you'll look and feel great... I wouldn't bet my money on your health at your age with the heavy cycles (relative to your small frame) you're almost non-stop on... :banghead:

Really don’t see the point in mega dosing this. Sounds like a reps trying to push sales. I believe this product does work when you have guys like meadows saying 2cc preworkout is very effective. Or Jordan Peters saying 1.5cc twice a day. But I can’t see anyone shooting 10-20ml is this stuff. Like 2cc of test is effective but then going and shooting 10cc because it’s gonna work better. Sure it’s gonna be better but really unnecessary.

It’s kinda funny how easy it is to persuade people on the internet lol

In bold and italics: coming PRECISELY from the same guy that wrote "John Meadows said this and Jordan Peters said that"!!! :eek::banghead::eek:

LMAO!!! :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I like both of them guys, so it's not about them... but do you SERIOUSLY believe they'll tell publicly what they're exactly doing? How would they keep an edge over the competition if they always did? And what makes you think both John and Jordan, who BOTH are member of ths very board didn't have any interest themselves to do "a bit" of advertisement for Synthetek when they talked about Synthetine? Like some free stuff, for example... :cool:

Now, why talking about 2 CC's only? Just to not be portrayed as your usual "drug" abuser like most BBrs are already pictured... when your image is public, you gotta be extremely careful to what you say. But if you only knew what some of these guys you blindly idolize really do, trust me you'd be shocked.

Bottom like, when you wanna sound intelligent, please make sure to have all the facts... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Really don’t see the point in mega dosing this. Sounds like a reps trying to push sales. I believe this product does work when you have guys like meadows saying 2cc preworkout is very effective. Or Jordan Peters saying 1.5cc twice a day. But I can’t see anyone shooting 10-20ml is this stuff. Like 2cc of test is effective but then going and shooting 10cc because it’s gonna work better. Sure it’s gonna be better but really unnecessary.

Bro, I don't rep Synthetek. I don't even have one of those cool 5% off codes or whatever lol. I gain nothing from doing this other then losing a bunch of fat if it works, and it has in the past. It's 1cc for every 50lbs the recommended dose, so these dosages aren't outrageous imo. But the goal is to see if the higher dose can shed fat at a higher rate. I only have 3 weeks.

Bro, I don't rep Synthetek. I don't even have one of those cool 5% off codes or whatever lol. I gain nothing from doing this other then losing a bunch of fat if it works, and it has in the past. It's 1cc for every 50lbs the recommended dose, so these dosages aren't outrageous imo. But the goal is to see if the higher dose can shed fat at a higher rate. I only have 3 weeks.

:yeahthat:

Same here. When Elvia told me about this idea of "experiment", I immediately jumped in simply for I've done it in the past many times already and I know it works, and works dramatically well!!!

Some people's second nature might be to ALWAYS criticize, be negative, and question others' motivation to do things (yeah, like there was a hidden agenda... :rolleyes::banghead:), they can say whatever the f#@k they want, OMG couldn't I care less... it's only about MY physique, and all this old body knows BY EXPERIENCE is that the amount of fat it sheds is proportional to its Synthetine doses... PERIOD!!!

Some guys are funny, they want to tell you how your body works... talking for talking... :banghead:

SO... I believe that much in Synthetine that Elvia didn't have to spend hours trying to convince me to enter this experiment... it's actually the perfect timing for me... if till the end of January I still was in pretty good shape, unfortunately I've been awfully slacking since (life... :eek:) and got way too fat to my taste... so I ordered myself enough bottles of Synthetine to last me one month at 10mls/day, and I'll be starting on next Monday (April 2), time to get my cupboards empty... :p

Will be taking some before pictures this week and post them here in the thread.

Goal is to get back in almost shredded like condition in one month. Dit it before, so I know I can do it again.

And just to clarify, I PAID for those bottles (as I've ALWAYS done for every single Synthetek product I bought over the years). In fact, I really don't mind spending money when I know something is effective... and high doses of Synthetine are HIGHLY effective. I'm confident enough to say this now even before starting. Final pics beginning of May will be the judge. :)

YES, I DO BELIEVE IN IT.

Would never have posted the least comment otherwise, as I get strictly nothing from it.

Last edited:
He told me he was fat so he should make some crazy changes. Although his idea of fat could be completely different to my idea of fat :eek: For me you have fat, very fat then worst of all little slice fat.

Trust me, to Andreas Munzer I'd be DEPRESSINGLY fat... :eek::p;)

:yeahthat:

Same here. When Elvia told me about this idea of "experiment", I immediately jumped in simply for I've done it in the past many times already and I know it works, and works dramatically well!!!

Some people's second nature might be to ALWAYS criticize, be negative, and question others' motivation to do things (yeah, like there was a hidden agenda... :rolleyes::banghead:), they can say whatever the f#@k they want, OMG couldn't I care less... it's only about MY physique, and all this old body knows BY EXPERIENCE is that the amount of fat it sheds is proportional to its Synthetine doses... PERIOD!!!

Some guys are funny, they want to tell you how your body works... talking for talking... :banghead:

SO... I believe that much in Synthetine that Elvia didn't have to spend hours trying to convince me to enter this experiment... it's actually the perfect timing for me... if till the end of January I still was in pretty good shape, unfortunately I've been awfully slacking since (life... :eek:) and got way too fat to my taste... so I ordered myself enough bottles of Synthetine to last me one month at 10mls/day, and I'll be starting on next Monday (April 2), time to get my cupboards empty... [emoji14]

Will be taking some before pictures this week and post them here in the thread.

Goal is to get back in almost shredded like condition in one month. Dit it before, so I know I can do it again.

And just to clarify, I PAID for those bottles (as I've ALWAYS done for every single Synthetek product I bought over the years). In fact, I really don't mind spending money when I know something is effective... and high doses of Synthetine are HIGHLY effective. I'm confident enough to say this now even before starting. Final pics beginning of May will be the judge. :)

YES, I DO BELIEVE IN IT.

Would never have posted the least comment otherwise, as I get strictly nothing from it.
Yea I don't have much time at all before my vacation lol, I go on vacation 4/13 but will be traveling for work 4/9, 4/10, & 4/11. I'll have to see if I can sneak a 5ml syringe with me and just bring a couple 25ga needles for pinning. This stuff is easy to pin.

I agree with you, so many people think these guys are lying, these guys are reps, blah blah blah but the proof is always in the pudding. The logs show the progress and results.

I look like shit right now, I'll take a starting pic tonight maybe after training so I can look a little better [emoji16]

I'll start weighing myself regularly as well.

I appreciate you guys doing this experiment. Its how we gain knowledge.

I'm still at 3ml Preworkout.....no pip whatsoever. In hitting quads and ventrogluteal areas with a 1" 25ga. It goes in easily.....and absorbed very quickly.

I'm eating at maintenance currently...maybe slightly less as I felt I was getting a little too much "fluff" from my bulk...and I wanted to let my body catch up.

I'm only using on workout days...so averaging 5 days a week.....I think I'm heading into week #4 next week.

But my morning bodyweight is down about 5 lbs on average and I haven't really been trying to lose. Also noticed I'm having to use the next notch in on my belts....so my waist is getting tighter.

Also I know it's not a "pump" product....but I've been getting some insane pumps lately. Only thing different I'm doing is this and the Cardarine I added in last week.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So I decided to shave after I made the post above and put up a picture. On the left is about 4-5 weeks ago....this is the one that I posted in the picture thread and said I felt like my bodyfat was creeping up too high.

On the right is two days ago. Like I said...today marks week #4 of adding in Synthetine at 3ml pre-workout. Only other thing is Cardarine that I added in two weeks ago. Current cycle is 250mg test and 300mg of Primo each week. I have been on that about 6 weeks.

I am eating at Maintenance right now. Some days more...some days less...but my weekly average comes out to within a 100 calories a day of where I want my macros to be. I'm not trying to loose weight, and still fighting my logbook each week.

But I have dropped almost 5lbs. Hell...there may not look like their is a difference in the pics...but in person you can see a difference. Plus I suck at selfies anyway.

NErGa6R.jpg

And in your opinion, is taking tons of gear (AAS, many of them including harsh orals like Halo - and GH, several units/day) like you do most of the year to only end up in shorts on stage at a ridiculously low bodyweight (certainly shredded but the opposite would be a shame :eek:), is THIS really "better"... or healthier? :cool: What do you think, mytreefiddy? :rolleyes:

If anything, dosed fairly high like I've done several times for short blasts with always awesome results no matter what some biased (we all know you HATE Elvia) and negative people like yourself are saying, Synthetine will NEVER hurt you and you'll look and feel great... I wouldn't bet my money on your health at your age with the heavy cycles (relative to your small frame) you're almost non-stop on... :banghead:

Tons of gear??? You have no clue how much I run.....Hate Elvia?? dude wtf are you talking about?? I don't even know the guy.... I don't hate ANYBODY on this board as only know a couple people personally.... in fact, I just ordered more Synthetine THIS MORNING (Elvia can verify)... just not 12 bottles to do your "experiment".... 3mls works just fine
And if its already been established that MORE Synthetine is better than why bother doing this??? Keep jabbin' Phidias...;)

In for later. Been considering picking up a bottle to see the effects.

Lets argue in pm and leave this thread for updates and discussion related to the topic.

You using a 5cc barrel pin or multiple pins?

Ive got a few 5cc barrels, was gonna give a go, but its always a bit harder to press with the bigger surface area.

Matey if you think that then great it's your opinion. But trust me it's not like that when it comes to me. Yes I "rep" certain companies on here but EVERYTHING is legit. I do experiments using various things that many of the companies I "rep" for don't sell. I will only do something if I believe in it. I would not waste my time injecting 10ml per day of something if I felt it wasn't worth it in anyway. You don't see me posting about syntheselen or synthelamin etc at high doses like this. I genuinely think synthetine is a great aid and that's why I am experimenting with it. The same for slin, gh, lr3, test, lgd etc... I like running experiments. For example my last lr3 experiment I never repped any companies then and I used 3 different brands at very high doses eod as an example. Plus trust me I may work for Genotec but I do not run aas experiments trying to gain sales for him. Half the time I am recommending guys use lower doses and to be more sensible with the likes of tren, dnp, dbol etc.

I have never stated it was necessary and if you look at my 1st post in this very thread (and tonnes more) I always say it's not needed and that 3ml pre workout is a great dose. Trust me I don't bullshit. This to me is a fun experiment. For me this stuff is not like injecting aas and I can put 5ml in 1 injection so I thought why not. To me it's 2 injections per day and I have 3 bottles to last me 1 month.

Agreed..... I think even Ray Charles can see this.... so more isn't better...EXCEPT in this case...:rolleyes:

See the above.

Tons of gear??? You have no clue how much I run.....Hate Elvia?? dude wtf are you talking about?? I don't even know the guy.... I don't hate ANYBODY on this board as only know a couple people personally.... in fact, I just ordered more Synthetine THIS MORNING (Elvia can verify)... just not 12 bottles to do your "experiment".... 3mls works just fine
And if its already been established that MORE Synthetine is better than why bother doing this??? Keep jabbin' Phidias...;)

I am fed up of your crap. How the fuck would I know if you just ordered synthetine? 12 bottles... I think Rambo has 3 in total.

You clearly have a problem with me. I just ignore you but your attitude is hard to ignore now. Keep thinking you are something special cos you turned pro in masters physique with 12 inch calves. I never post like this to people as I respect competitors regardless what they look like. But your post in that other thread to me the other day pissed me off. Your attitude/ego is annoying and you think you are something special. The likes of Phidias blows you out of the water in every way. Yes you are ripped and small with stick legs so fuck off with your pro attitude. I look up to real pro's like BBoy but you can fuck right off.

I have acually been told you do take a lot of aas but that is none of my business. Guys know how much I take as I am transparant about my usage. If guys think this is bullshit then fine but this is just a bit of fun like everything I do. I am transparant with my posts and if people think I have an agenda they can but they should know everything in this thread is the truth. No rep bullshit lying about this and that and I genuinely want to see what 10ml per day does to me over 1 month.

Stay out of my thread if you have nothing positive to contribute you tit. Obviously this is an open forum and the likes of need4tren can comment what they want and I appreciate it. But you just want to stir shit up due to your psycho coach MT.

I should add there seems to be a lot of guys using this stuff so they know none of this is bullshit. If they use high doses and decide 3ml is better then post it. This thread should be about how everyone responds and being honest. But at least try it for yourself first being posting how the results will be :eek: It makes me laugh when people say x person says only this is needed but how do you know what x person really takes or what if x person has only used low amounts and never actually tried 5ml or 10ml per day. Again this is why I am running this experiment.

Last edited:

Rambo only reps FLASH LABS! If you want great AAS hit him up!
He and I are very good friends and i can assure everyone Rambo doesn’t rep synthetek.
He’s trying to get ripped within 3 weeks so he’s going all out!
Synthetine is an amazing fat burner so i expect Rambo to transform very quickly!
BURN THAT FAT BROTHA!!! 💪🏽

Exactly. I run experiments all the time but I am also not a reckless fool. High dosed dnp is the best fat burner ever not that I have used it at more than 400mg for a few days (used 200mg 95%+). Reason being health and just common sense. I am using 875mg test only now and will lower it to 500mg and add in some npp. I also have some tbol that will be added in after this experiment or in approx 1 month as I may decide to carry this on longer (not sure yet). I didn't want to change things too much to better gauge the difference synthetine caused but just weird timing. Plus high test is just giving me acne so I want to change things slightly. I like to be exact most of the time but this is also a fun experiment and not some scientific thing so not really bothered about skewing results and changing aas as I go along. The whole point of this is to look better and feel better at the same time.

The main point of this post is synthetine is not bad for your health and it's easy for me to inject. So high dosing synthetine is not like using dnp, clen, eca etc. It has health benefits and I feel completely safe taking 10ml of this stuff so I figured it was worth trying. As Rambo stated going off bodyweight I should be dosing approx 5ml anyway so it's not that crazy. Again though even 2ml is gtg as I always have posted.

Ive got a few 5cc barrels, was gonna give a go, but its always a bit harder to press with the bigger surface area.

I have 5cc barrels. As you alluded to for aas they are a nightmare. I have had them for ages because pushing through oil was a nightmare so I stopped using them. I was only doing 2-3ml shots as well. Even at that volume they were crap. They were always be awkward but synthetine is water based so it shouldn't be an issue. I can't fully recall but when I tried 5ml pre workout ages ago I don't think I had any issues whatsoever. I will do my first 5ml injection tomorrow so will let you know full details then.

Last edited:
I've ran up to 15-20mL per day simply to see the results and it worked incredibly better than 10mL and much better than 3-5.

The closest I can relate how quick its effects are is to DNP to be honest

I've ran up to 15-20mL per day simply to see the results and it worked incredibly better than 10mL and much better than 3-5.

Where did you inject it all? How my ccs per site?

Thanks for posting. I have noticed you on Anasci and it's great to have your input. I have noticed the same but at lower doses. 2ml was good, 3ml was great and 5ml was better for example. No one is stating you must take 10-20ml on here but anyone who has tired it I like to hear their findings.

As you already know synthetine is not like aas. I love test but I go above 750mg and the side effects outweigh the added results. 100mg tren ed is better than 50mg per day but the side effects can be a massive issue for many including me. 200mg dnp is an amazign fat burner for me but if I go to 400mg it's too much. Now primo it seems the more I dose the better simply because I get more results and no side effects. By writing that I am not stating everyone should run 3g's of primo though. But that same logic applies to synthetine. Plus guess what I also ran a primo experiment and dosed it at 1.05g with 300mg test to learn my response. You only truly learn if you try something but if you don't want to try it then cool.

Are you planning to ever run synthetine again? I recall on anasci you posted something about 4ml pre workout. Are you doing that now?

Love the experiment!

I would be interested to see if after going heavvvyyy (20ml worth daily) you could back off and still keep your muscle carnitine levels elevated. Injectable L-carn takes probably a weeek to really build up, faster for your experiment I'm sure. It's like a glass of water. You're starting off with it empty and filling it up slowly. Once you hit threshold levels, it will take awhiiiile for those levels to drop.

All of this is from Synthetek's Synthetine "Science Behind Section." I remember Dat posting the "glass of water" analogy as well. Obviously, your experiment is going to be badass and Im a year round L-Carn user.

5cc syringes here brother, draw with 22ga and pin with 25ga. Goes in easy, now if I put 2mls of oil/gear in this same syringe, I sit there struggling to push it in. With the water based stuff like synthetine it's no problem. The true test was hitting my lats with the 5cc syringe, if I can do it, anyone can lol!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws