over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Synthetine Experiment

Synthetine isn't a miracle worker ;):D

In all seriousness me a few weeks ago makes you look like Phil Heath. I will get some pics sorted out 2moro. It's weird as a few weeks ago I looked terrible. I was still on cycle, training hard and eating fairly clean but was bloated all the time. The high test with no AI was not doing me any favours. I was also having oats with milk (and protein powder) 1-2 times daily and it can bloat me bad. My body looked fine apart from my stomach which can make a massive difference. I could post pics from a certain angle and look like I am a fat mess who doesn't train but 5 secs later tense my stomach and look like a different person. I will obviously try to look good in my pics though. I am not weighing that much now but feel fuller by the day.

I should add I was originally on 1g test only. Then moved down to 875mg and now I will dose 250mg twice weekly. Gonna add in 30mg npp and move that up to 50mg ed so I will be on 500mg test and 350mg npp. Then I will decide where to go from there. After 1 month it may be 40mg tbol added or up the npp to a max of 700mg per week. I will do both but haven't decided which will come first yet. I have sdrol as well but saving that for much later.

I was looking at my pics from the PM contest in 2016 and I wanted to cry lol! I look absolutely horrible compared to those pics. I text them to JJ (I have a hard time posting pics here now) and was telling him my goal was to get that lean again. I actually had abs, now I just have beer belly. [emoji24]

I'm trying to remove things that bloat me out of my diet as well. I'm working on pulling out cheese out of my diet, I love cheese but have to keep it to a minimum. My problem is I like to eat lol.

BTW, starting next Monday, I'll be using 20 ml's per day as I've done successfully in the past, not 10 ml's as stated by mistake in one of my previous posts. No point in reducing my dose, since over the years I've been able to compare all kinds of dosages, and clearly, as I've noticed time and time again, if 2/3 mls is already very effective, there's definitely some kind of magic past the 10 mls mark. Don't ask me why, I frankly have no clue, all I know is what I saw in the mirror!! :p

I want to do this for one full month. A bottle (100 mls) will last me 5 days, hence why I ordered 6 pieces. Some will find it a bit pricey, well... I can afford it so cost not being an issue and Synthetine being absolutely side effects free, there's no reason for me to use less. Plus it's money well spent... as always when it comes to our body... right? Lol! :D

Diet will be extremely basic:

High protein/ Medium carb/ Low fat

Will begin with something like 400g/ 200g/ 50g, with less carbs on non-lifting days (50-100g).

45 mins medium intensity cardio ed on empty stomach (incline treadmill for glutes or bike), Synthetine dosed at 10 mls 30 mins before.

10-20 min high intensity cardio in the evening, either post workout if I train on that day, or late in the evening before my last meal of the day. Then again 10 mls 30 mins before.

NO slin, as I've always found injectable L-Carnitine to be effective enough without it. Plus I have carbs in my diet, it's not like I was on Keto.

:)

Sounds good. Me and Rambo will let you do 20ml :p 10ml is plenty for me. I don't have 10ml syringes so you are welcome to it :D It wouldn't even surprise me if you had 2ml syringes and injected yourself 10 times per day you crazy French man :D

I was looking at my pics from the PM contest in 2016 and I wanted to cry lol! I look absolutely horrible compared to those pics. I text them to JJ (I have a hard time posting pics here now) and was telling him my goal was to get that lean again. I actually had abs, now I just have beer belly. [emoji24]

I'm trying to remove things that bloat me out of my diet as well. I'm working on pulling out cheese out of my diet, I love cheese but have to keep it to a minimum. My problem is I like to eat lol.

I have been eating cheese before bed recently. My diet is very clean but I allow myself some cheese and dark chocolate on occasions. Well in regards to cheese it's been every night. I get very nice Swiss cheese but not gonna lie I also love my babybel as well :D I have 1-2 mini babybel before bed so not exactly a lot. I have red (original), yellow (gouda) and purple (cheddar).

Nothing that can't be reversed in a few weeks... just by shaving it's already 5 less lbs on the scale... :D;)

As for injecting in the lats, YES they are by far the easiest (and largest) spot one can use... definitely my favorite.

On the other hand, though I don't get any PIP from Synthetine whatever the version, I would NEVER EVER jab my quads again, whatever it is, water or oil based... so many nerves there I litterally SCREAMED from pain each time I wanted to try it over the years. :eek:

Calves are the same btw... much props to guys that use Syntherol there to make them grow (Elvia, if you read this :D)... I'm definitely too big of a pussy... :(:p

I only do my quads with small slin pins, not more then 1ml at a time. Like you said, too many nerves and every once in a while it will PIP hard no matter what it is. If my glutes and lats get sore though I might go to the quads to give the other areas a break. So far so good though. Did 5mls in left lat this morning. I'm now weighing 195.4lbs as of this morning, probably dropped the water from the weekend eating lol.

Sounds good. Me and Rambo will let you do 20ml [emoji14] 10ml is plenty for me. I don't have 10ml syringes so you are welcome to it :D It wouldn't even surprise me if you had 2ml syringes and injected yourself 10 times per day you crazy French man :D

I have been eating cheese before bed recently. My diet is very clean but I allow myself some cheese and dark chocolate on occasions. Well in regards to cheese it's been every night. I get very nice Swiss cheese but not gonna lie I also love my babybel as well :D I have 1-2 mini babybel before bed so not exactly a lot. I have red (original), yellow (gouda) and purple (cheddar).
Cheese prebed? Do you wake up bloated next morning? I have a tendency of sitting down with the jar of peanut butter nightly. I'm going to cut that out for this.

Gave 10ml a shot just to see if it really made a difference. Felt like I took an extra scoop of pre workout, I was surprised to see such a huge difference mentally and physically (vascularity).

I will be going back to 5ml/day (although have an itch to try 20), but wanted to give it a shot and see if there actually was a noticeable difference. It's been great reading everyone's individual experience with this!

I'm adding fasted cardio back into my regimine tomorrow so I figured I'd give 10ml a shot for grins and see if I notice any difference.

I know many of you guys take synthetine with carbs for max-effect due to the insulin spike. Since I'll be fasted I figured I'd wash some fenugreek caps down with a diet soda after my shot to invoke an insulin release :)

No clue if that will make a difference but would be curious to hear what you guys are doing.

I'm adding fasted cardio back into my regimine tomorrow so I figured I'd give 10ml a shot for grins and see if I notice any difference.

I know many of you guys take synthetine with carbs for max-effect due to the insulin spike. Since I'll be fasted I figured I'd wash some fenugreek caps down with a diet soda after my shot to invoke an insulin release :)

No clue if that will make a difference but would be curious to hear what you guys are doing.
Preworkout and fasted here. My intra has HBCD in it.....but that's it.

I sweat like crazy...and see crazy pumps and vascularity even though the latter isn't supposed to be a known side.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Me and Rambo will let you do 20ml :p 10ml is plenty for me. I don't have 10ml syringes so you are welcome to it :D It wouldn't even surprise me if you had 2ml syringes and injected yourself 10 times per day you crazy French man :D

I'm now picturing one of these 1ml auto fill injectors hooked up to a bottle of synthetine and Phidias going muscle to muscle all over.

We better not let Phidias know there are 60ml syringes or he might try half a bottle of synthetine per day. I've had to give sick sheep 60ml of 4in1 mineral supplement subQ and dam it takes some time to inject that volume, especially trying to hold them from moving.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 172
Guys, see if you notice any neural effects, like a stimulated feeling. Or tight muscles, especially in the neck. Or headaches. Effects on mood, up or down.
I wrote in another thread about ALCAR causing this in some, like myself. I don't know if straight carnitine crosses the blood brain-barrier like ALCAR, which among other things can boost choline levels in the brain. Too much cholinergic activity is known to cause depression and the other sides I mentioned.

Hypothetically what could be used along side this for fat loss? Low dose DNP? Clen? Or Maybe Eca? Just curious is all, I'm not advocating anything. I do find this interesting though guys, so for those participating... Thank You!

Cheese prebed? Do you wake up bloated next morning? I have a tendency of sitting down with the jar of peanut butter nightly. I'm going to cut that out for this.

Yes just recently but it's a small amount. I like to have some protein and fats pre bed so tend to have things like steak, eggs, cottage cheese, nuts and for the last few weeks some cheese. I wake up with a flat stomach every morning... it's the rest of the day that's the problem :eek: My diet is very clean though and mainly consists of steak, rice, sweet potatoes, shrimp and fruit.

Gave 10ml a shot just to see if it really made a difference. Felt like I took an extra scoop of pre workout, I was surprised to see such a huge difference mentally and physically (vascularity).

I will be going back to 5ml/day (although have an itch to try 20), but wanted to give it a shot and see if there actually was a noticeable difference. It's been great reading everyone's individual experience with this!

I assume you injected that in 1 go? How many injs? Preworkout? Yes large doses definitely can have a big impact physically and mentally.

You don't need carbs so fasted is fine. I am a fan of GDA's (fenugreek is good) but you have to be careful having them in high doses and fasted. I recommend taking them with carb meals for ultimate effect.

Preworkout and fasted here. My intra has HBCD in it.....but that's it.

I sweat like crazy...and see crazy pumps and vascularity even though the latter isn't supposed to be a known side.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Vascularity isn't a listed side effect in any research literature (no surprise though) but from what I have seen it's very common from everyone I know who has used it. The sweating is another one. I have felt warmer since starting synthetine and it's constant.

Guys, see if you notice any neural effects, like a stimulated feeling. Or tight muscles, especially in the neck. Or headaches. Effects on mood, up or down.
I wrote in another thread about ALCAR causing this in some, like myself. I don't know if straight carnitine crosses the blood brain-barrier like ALCAR, which among other things can boost choline levels in the brain. Too much cholinergic activity is known to cause depression and the other sides I mentioned.

Interestingly my neck has felt tighter since first dosing but that could be anything so I will monitor things. I constantly have tight muscles so it could just be training but I will see how I am over the next few weeks. I need to start getting deep tissue again. EDIT- Just adding to this as my neck is weirdly tight so it could be the synthetine.

I was high dosing ALCAR the other week and it does give mental benefits but even 5000mg ALCAR used pre workout didn't have anywhere near the same effect as 3ml synthetine. Plus this is solely in regards to mental effects and not counting the physique benefits I usually get from synthetine.

Hypothetically what could be used along side this for fat loss? Low dose DNP? Clen? Or Maybe Eca? Just curious is all, I'm not advocating anything. I do find this interesting though guys, so for those participating... Thank You!

It could be used with anything matey. Whatever gives you good results it could be combined with. Synthetine isn't a direct stimulant like caffeine so you could safely add it into an ECA stack. Me personally I am not a fan of most of the common fat burners (clen and eca etc). Although DNP is super effective and I think synthetine would be a perfect match with low dosed dnp. By low dose I mean no more than 200mg DNP. I wouldn't recommend more than 400mg to anyone but for 99% of people I think 200mg over a few weeks is great and perfectly safe. Research carnitines effects on ATP production and that is one of the reasons they are a great match.

My sleeping routine has been awful recently. My mates know how bad I am. But I am still getting everything done. Although I need to get into a more fixed routine to make everything better/easier. I didn't train last night so decided to stick with 3ml. It's the morning now and I will dose 5ml synthetine in my delt then train legs :)

Last edited:

Helios?

No, haven't noticed anything like that. A definite increase in endurance however. Its not a stimulant type effect, which is good cuz I don't like that jittery stuff, this is just an increase in actual endurance. Hugely noticeable in the bedroom [emoji16]

what needle you guys using ? im on prep and im doing 3ml before fasted cardio and 3 ml before trainning ... i would do more if i had 5ml syringe

I'm now picturing one of these 1ml auto fill injectors hooked up to a bottle of synthetine and Phidias going muscle to muscle all over.

We better not let Phidias know there are 60ml syringes or he might try half a bottle of synthetine per day. I've had to give sick sheep 60ml of 4in1 mineral supplement subQ and dam it takes some time to inject that volume, especially trying to hold them from moving.

:eek::D

Frankly, I could have done it a few years ago (30 mls divided in like 30 1ml shots :D) while I still had THE DRIVE... unfortunately, though I still love our sport, my passion for BB has vanished quite a bit since... these days, the less injections the better... :eek:

So for something water based, flowing well and absolutely pain free, I don't mind AT ALL putting 10 cc's at once in large body parts like lats or glutes (and indeed the adjective "large" defines pretty well my butt ATM... lol :(:p).

Shoulders and chest will be 5 mls top though, arms (if needed, to rotate a bit) 3 mls. No traps, quads or calves... as I said, too painful!

Weighed in at 193lbs this morning. 5mls in the tricep this morning. I'll do another 5mls in my other tricep before training tonight.
I hope you're not going to do any heavy pushing exercises that involves triceps... I would think putting that much fluid in a muscle + all the extra blood from a good pump would put you at risk for tearing a muscle or something. I could be wrong though.

Theorically? Absolutely EVERY fat burner known to man. :)

Synthetine is a fat TRANSPORTER. So once your metabolism has shifted to fat burning mode thanks to diet, cardio and fat burners as the ones you mentioned, the circulating fatty acids are taken much more efficiently to mitochondrias to be burnt as primary fuel instead of glucose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131