over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Thing About Trophies....

I think one of the most overused statements of all time is, "I would do anything for my kid." Few can actually live up to that claim, I think maybe you can.

Thank you brother. I am certainly trying. :)
Peace,
M2M :cool:

Good work.

I tried to do a second contest prep this year but after 5 weeks I pulled out.
I had a new business (just bought a gym) and a 2 month old daughter.
I found I struggled to be as social as was required and for that reason knocked it on the head.

I have been dieting for shows next year again and have taken a slower approach and this had been successful thus far.

Regroup and make new plans being flexible is important!

You're a good man for making the right choice as a father and husband.

Family comes number one mate..

At the end of the day, trophies don't mean shit..

The award you don't want to win is "Bad father of the year"..

Props to you for making the right decision for you and your family.. :headbang:

:yeahthat:

CORRECT DECISION

i recently made a decision to come back to competition and do a show again. I hadnt done one since getting married and having two kiddos. (4 years ago was last show)

i prepped for just 6 weeks as i didnt want to subject them to a diet that was too long. and i didnt want to do any drugs that would make me mean or not able to sleep etc.

i didnt skip any b day parties or events. and i didnt come into the show as hard as i liked and i wasnt as big as i wanted... BUT i was healthy and my daughters were there and so was my wife and I got 3rd but in my mind i got FIRST. i did it MY WAY. i didnt punish my health or myself. My two girls there were my trophiies. the 3rd place trophy might as well be a doorstop:)

well done METHOD2MADNESS
-MB

You're a good man for making the right choice as a father and husband.

Thank you Anthro :) Let us all know how you did as soon as possible, we're all so proud of you!!

If I had a wife and kids I don't think I could go through a contest prep. I'm seriously a moody asshole. Broke up with my gf through this one. Not totally due to my prep but it didn't help lol.

Damn thats a cute kid. You made the right choice. They're only young once.

Damn thats a cute kid. You made the right choice. They're only young once.

Thanks :) I knew I did the right thing the minute he looked up aqt me and smiled for the first time in weeks.

Here's a pic of me 2 weeks out from the New York Show which was supposed to be on the first weekend of Novemeber but was re-scheduled due to the storm. Just offering this up to show that i was more than ready physically, (legs were shredded, just covered in this particular photo) it was just my life that was falling apart around me :eek:
Peace to y'all,

Attachments

• October 2012.jpg
    October 2012.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 41
Glad to see you made the right choice bud, nothing can be better then having a family i can imagine ( i myself dont have one or plan on starting one anytime soon) but the only thing i can imagine is my previous competition prep something just happens, and in your mind you dont care about anyone but yourself. You become a selfish no good SOB who doesnt think twice about hurting someones feelings. I put my GF through absolute shit during the last few weeks of my prep, and i dont know why wether through love, or madness, she stayed with me. That there is a keeper and what would a trophy mean if you have no one to share it with. The saddest thing was even after all i put her through she was the loudest person in the audience and the only one smiling and telling me i look good even though i know i fucked things up.

Glad to see you made the right choice bud, nothing can be better then having a family i can imagine ( i myself dont have one or plan on starting one anytime soon) but the only thing i can imagine is my previous competition prep something just happens, and in your mind you dont care about anyone but yourself. You become a selfish no good SOB who doesnt think twice about hurting someones feelings. I put my GF through absolute shit during the last few weeks of my prep, and i dont know why wether through love, or madness, she stayed with me. That there is a keeper and what would a trophy mean if you have no one to share it with. The saddest thing was even after all i put her through she was the loudest person in the audience and the only one smiling and telling me i look good even though i know i fucked things up.

When they stay with you through it, that's love brother. They know who you really are and have faith that the real you will come back when the show is over. She's a keeper, you're a lucky man my friend.
Peace,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear