over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Theres something about Michael Lockett thats very special

well he could mask it that way... do you think I would say I am dieting to someone?? in or out of the gym?? no.. of course I would say somethink like pizza,kebabs etc..

nobody has really seen how he eats... but diet is defo helping(not doing the work for you unfrtunately) to lean out

Last edited:
I respect hard workers and that guy is the opposite of a hard worker.
-------------------------------------------------
Quoted from his interview with MD:

"I never eat clean," Michael told me with a laugh, when I asked him about his diet, or as it turned out lack thereof. He eats Twizzlers, Kentucky Fried Chicken, drinks regular soda )he doesn't even bother to go with diet soda), and goes to any type of fast food joint that's convenient. Yet he stays lean without any cardio (though he does visit a nearby boxing gym to maintain his skills by sparring and work on the heavy and speed bags).

The most mind-blowing facts about Lockett's diet are that he rarely eats more than twice a day, and his protein intake is only 20 percent of what the average bodybuilder over 200 pounds take in every day. I asked him if he planned on continuing to eat like this even if he turns pro and is up against others similarly gifted by God, yet with superior nutritional habits as well as a little help from "sports technology." He says, "We'll see about that when the time comes. I might have to start eating a little better at some point."

Ahhhh the things I would do to be able to eat that shitty and still look like that.

I remember this.....

I also remember something along the same lines with Maxx Charles...
I cant recall it though.....maybe it was Palumbo talking about him..

Yea Maxx Charles became well known for drinking tons of mountain dew and eating plenty of garbage (low protein) all offseason. I remember reading about it several times in MD.

That is what you call genetic advantage and we can only speculate about it containing a gene that inhibits Myostatin.

Hard work beats natural talent unless talent works hard.... or at least that what I like to think.

well he could mask it that way... do you think I would say I am dieting to someone?? in or out of the gym?? no.. of course I would say somethink like pizza,kebabs etc..

nobody has really seen how he eats... but diet is defo helping(not doing the work for you unfrtunately) to lean out

No, it works the other way around. Usually if I'm not on point with my diet, I'm tempted to lie to people and say I am.

That is what you call genetic advantage and we can only speculate about it containing a gene that inhibits Myostatin.

According the the fitness genes dna test I took, only 2% of the population carries the RR gene that knocks out myostatin. I'd guess Lockett is part of the 2%

He has myostatin deficiency out the ass.

Jealous as fuck over here.

Lockett has no sponsorship which means he has to support himself while fouad gets a pay cheque from SciTech​ before now a canadian supp company. Fouad has mountain dog in his corner. Lockett - i dont know if he even has a coach.

If lockett catched the oxygen train and gets his food drugs stress of a bitch from hell trying taken care of and gets on badar's payrooll he will pull a Brandon curry big time. He will rack pro wins after pro win for badar. He will straight sweep tier 2 and tier 3 shows if he wanted to and will be fucking lethal at big ticket show arnold and O.

A dismorphed dollop like fouad would not stand a chance against him. Its a utter shame I had to witness Fouad placing over Lockett at Arnold. Oh well. Onwards and upwards.

Lockett needs to bring his legs a little bit to match his upper. what will even be better is a full offseason in kuwait and contest prep and come back to NY pro and make a huuuuuge bang in 2018.

Lethel he will be. He will destroy big names.

He is veeeeeeeery special not just special. He has been touched by the Gods of Aesthetics.

Lockett is Slices guy btw. Slice loves Lockett. You start discussing Lockett LS gets so very exited jumping up and down. Right little bugger ? lol
We all have our fevs and ideals. I am a huge Lockkett fan too.

Bestest wishes to Lockett.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

like someone said above, someone like Cedric dwarfs him.
To be a top bber you need symmetry. Lockett is struggling in that department. upper lareger than his lower and left quad is bout 2x big as right. He wont ever place better than he is now.

why on earth doesnt he have a sponsorship!? i do think he deserves that. dude is freaky. just not symmetrical. at all.
-F2S

JM got his procard at the team universe as well
Screenshot_20170316-105011.jpg

Slice do you know anything about this mate ??
He once turned down a pro card wtf and won laters again.

Does anyone know why he did that ?

Serge_nubret11.jpg

standing relaxed shot ..reminded me of surge so posting a pic.

View attachment 90020

Slice do you know anything about this mate ??
He once turned down a pro card wtf and won laters again.

Does anyone know why he did that ?

I remember Marvin Ward doing this for years.....

just kept turning it down winning bantam and light weight
nats almost every year....

Jose Raymond did it too for a number of years

jeezzzz......looks like he put on 50 pounds in 2 weeks.......

jeezzzz......looks like he put on 50 pounds in 2 weeks.......
tenny mate check them lat insertions, QL , erectors sooooo in harmony. small waist, watermalon tris, round full capped delts.

This is pure poetry in motion.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Screenshot_20170316-234418.jpg

No, it works the other way around. Usually if I'm not on point with my diet, I'm tempted to lie to people and say I am.

but you say this only to people who are into bb/fitness? like us in this board?or mates at your gym? right?? you don't say this to random people or do you?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws