over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thinking outloud

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Bored at work. And day dreaming... Lol

Even tho last show almost caused breakup.... It was fun and I loved show day.... So if I can get her on board and make required improvemneta. I could do the provincials in 2014. 84 wk out
But being tall.... I weighed 190...closer to 194. Scale was light everyone feels.....so I could add say 8# and be top of LHW. But be tall at 5'11. This yea winner had similar build to me too...

Or I'd like to arrive for killer workouts. Bang on diet and add around 15# and be 210. Still light for my size....but would be solid improvements which is what were after. And I know I don't have genetics or structure to do well anywua... Even if I placed. This is far as I could go... I would get murdered on national staagee

So not sure what's feasable. Guess ill do what I did for this. Depending on water cut. Could of went HW or Lhw. I'll train if I compete. I'll fall where ever my physique takes me

Thoughts.

Ontario is a big Province and there are alot of BBer out there making the Ontarios a good show usually, some high calliber competitors from the pics I have seen. But you just need to make a plan and stick to it, usually its the only way to keep you focused and motivated more to make progress when training with a goal in mind. So I say just go for it, and whatever happen, happens.

First of all, I congratulate you on competing. Competing takes a ton of dedication and discipline.

Secondly, if competing caused relationship issues(which is a common occurrence), then perhaps sitting down and having a conversation would be great. Maybe approaching it from an analytical perspective to where the issues are identified and solutions are put in place. Doing this while acknowledging your partners feelings may further strengthen and solidify your relationship.

Third, I totally feel you on the height to weight(size) ratio conundrum. I myself am almost 6ft, sitting at 240, and still feel I do not have enough mass to truly compete with the heavyweight class. My goal is to hit 260 this offseason. I will succeed, as will you!!

Lastly, it seems as the competition bug has bitten you. I feel as that's a positive attribute. Finding a balance, that includes a healthy relationship as well as competing, would definitely groom your passion!

15 pounds in a year and half is totaly possible depending on what your willing to do.

I'd look into getting with John Medows training program and following his diet advice for bulking , everybody ive seen has made great gains

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear