over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This girl has my head spinning

mexikaz

Registered
k

Last edited:
your old ex is right on the money

well sounds like she is confused. some girls like to be chased some like to be ignored an do the chasing. sounds lke you are chasing and she isnt responding so try letting her go for a bit. dont treat her so good for a bit and see how she responds. if you keep pushing you may just push her away. not that you are pushing now but it seems like it may be her way of looking at it.
one thing is for sure.....she may change day to day....women....what can ya do? just roll with it. if it were me?? i wouldnt open myself up anymore than you have. maybe the wrong thing to do but you gotta think about you and protecting yourself. at this point she doesnt know whats up so dont bring it up again or it may just ruin things all together, even the friendship.
as always.....these are my opinions.
god bless
lucian

I met this girl a little over two years when we use to work together.I was instantly drawn to her.She is very attractive but humble about it,has a sense of humor,and shes a first grade teacher.I dont know about yall but thats the total package in my book.

heres the bad.along with being former co-workers my ex use to work with us alot of times side by side.the ex always told me she could feel that she had a thing for me which made the ex really dislike her.i kind of thought so too because we use to talk on the phone 4 hrs and she came over to my apt a few times.

some more good.we have been seeing eachother since november.the first time we went out we madeout.makingout usally means there a attraction right?well when we go out like to the movies 4instance she leans across me and she give me a kiss througthout the movie.when she comes over we do alot of cuddling(its sick right)and kissing.she calls me from work a througthout the day,on her way home from work,and when she settles down at home.

heres the confusing part.i worked up the nerve to basically ask what was going on between us.she said she didnt know.then she said "can we just be friends?"and honestly it was kind of a relieve.the reason i say that is because i have a fear of opening up then having someone crush me.but at the same time i was bummed out about it.she then comes over a few days later and we do some more of the same.WTF!!!!

Then valentines day comes around.this part really sux. stayed up late and drove over to her house and left v-day stuff on here truck.then during the day i drove to where she works and left more v-day stuff.the v-day stuff is nothing overwhelming:flowers,choclates, cards,roses and a note saying "have dinner with me tonite".well it didnt happen she called me at about 10:15pm to thank me for the gifts.she said she called me on her way home but i didnt answer.i didnt get any missed calls from her.but my phone seems to not register calls sometimes so she might be right.but then again if she really wanted to go to dinner she would have called more than once right?

i talked to a old ex of mine and she said she doesnt know what she wants.that being hot and cold is typical girl behavior.and that i just need 2 ignore her and see how she reacts to it.its so easy yet its so complex to me.
what do yall think?

Hi:)
I am so sorry about your v-day...Sorry.trust me i know how you feel.
it is happened the same to me.
i had a boyfriend(had-because we broke up day before v-day)But for him we did not break up-he just wanted space and break..WTF:(((
My stroy is the same.
We were a friends..than became closer..but..:((
After a month being together(talking on the phone all the time,seeing each other everynight-just not the weekend when he is with his son)..and all of the stuff like you guys...I gave him cards every day,giffts,did crazy stuff for him,but::((((((
then I left for my country.Aftre 24h.I called him from Europe and guess-he wanted to break up because he did not want to wait 3 weeks and missed his ex.
After 2 weeks he started calling me again and I said-ok...lets try again.
Than again-pink story.I was working all the time,cooking his food for the week ....and all this.
Than he changed-I cought him cheat on me-I did not say anything.he knew it that I know but I said"lets try with good.I will not say and do anything"...than he did it again and day before v-day he did not have any idea what to do with both of us on this day-so he wanted break..WTF...:((Sorry for my english..
So:(((
chin up....there are a lot of girls who will do everything for you....just be you and move on:)))
let her do the next step...she will do it..
Now is her time.
If she do not do anything-she is not for you.You are too good for her:)
Good luck
smile and enjoy your life

thanks everyone for sharing there thoughts and opinions.im just going to ignore her and see what happens .im not expecting much from her that way it wont be so dissapointing.again thanks to everyone and please if anyone has anything to add please do so.

Others have said pretty much the same thing. Just don't so available all the time. If she rings be nice, be yourself but then say something like, oh look I have to get going, I had plans tonight and cut the call a little short. if she wants to get together do so on your terms for a bit. Don't just jump at the chance. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to say "Oh look that sounds good but I already made plans that night" and ask her if some other night would be ok. This way she starts to realize she might have to do a bit of work to get what she wants also. If she just gives up on you then I guess you have your answer. Plenty of others out there, just be patient!!

FIND THE HOTTEST CHICK FRIEND THAT YOU KNOW AND SHOW UP AT THE SPOT YOU KNOW THIS GIRL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HANGS OUT AT. WHEN YOU RUN INTO HER GIVE HER A LITTLE "COLD SHOULDER", WHEN SHE APPROACHES YOU TO SAY SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY INTRODUCE HER TO YOUR "FRIEND" AND IF SHE ASKS YOU ABOUT THIS HOT CHICK JUST TELL HER YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU'RE JUST KICKING IT. THIS CHICK WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HER AND SHE'LL BE BLOWING UP YOUR PHONE. IT'S KINDA GAMEY.....BUT ITS ALL A GAME. NONE THE LESS SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT A "KEEPER"...PUT HER IN YOUR BACK POCKET FOR A RAINY DAY AND GO OUT GET YOURS BRO. SAVE THE GOOD STUFF FOR THE ONES WHO DESERVE IT.

Sounds like she is doing what all guys do! Go out with a girl, have a few dates, have some fun along the way, and then NOT WANT TO COMMIT TO ANYTHING SERIOUS! Guys do it al lthe time. It's just that guys get weirded out when the girl does the same thing back to them. She wants to have fun and nothing more! Call me once in a while and nothing more. Movies and dinner once in a while and nothing more! That's all you're gonna get out of her.

Now that you know this MOVE ON! And next time BEFORE you do al lthe kissing and hugging and what knotts ask her does she intend on being your girlfriend before you start to put your feeling into it!

I agree with Boomshaker... I had the same thing happen to me with a girl about 10 years ago when I had first moved to Tampa (now back in MI) and she would be all over me on our dates, would call me up at 4 in the morning to go get drunk, take me to weird goth bars, it was a surreal experience. But when I tried to call her and "court" her... wouldn't hear from her for days or weeks at a time. Then I would get a call late a night "Hey, it's me, what are you doing? I'm outside your place, come down and we can go catch a movie and dinner."

I was thoroughly confused. I wanted to be with this chick 24/7 and she was just not into me for anything other than fun dates / hopping in the sack now and then.

So out of desperation, one day I tell her that I can't take it anymore and that I don't want to be her toy and I wanted to be her boyfriend... kiss of death. After that, never hooked up again.

My point? The chick doesn't think you are relationship material (yet?) and wants to keep you in the wings. So, my advice... play along. Call sporadically, at weird times, out of the blue. Don't do the "so what have you been doing?" send her some off the cuff stuff like you are sitting next to her having a conversation: " Ever been to Vegas?" or my favorite "What are you wearing? Bet it's not as hot as what I have on right now! Come meet me for a drink/help me fend off these girls/I just got my ass grabbed!" so on and so forth.

If you are living your life and she wants to be a part of it, she will come around, if you are just a toy for her to play with... then don't do what I did and ruin it, LOL. Have fun and realize she's not THE ONE but she is someone to have fun with/practice with. Capice?

this is so frustating.ignored her and she was wondering why.she rolls her eyes or she calls my friends little girls when i mention my girlfriends.now i realize why she is attractive and single.she is so petty.what the hell is with her?

Dang bro

I know what you're going through! A lot of good advice from your friends on this board, but I don't understand why we have to play so many games either. I like what the girl from Europe said "Annie". I think that things should happen effortlessly if it was meant to be. Very natural like. It sounds like she may be a bit spoiled because of her beauty. Us guy's don't have the luxury of 10 women a day hitting on us, or we would tend to be cocky and set our standards high. Some women have their expectations too high I think. They're waiting for Brad Pitt. It doesn't sound like she's being honest with you for one thing. If I cared about a person I would automatically go to great lengths to make her feel secure and confident. I feel that trust is the foundation of any meaningful relationship.
I don't like it when I'm left out in the dark, so I wouldn't want to make the person I cared for uncomfortable either. But instead of being honest with you, she just leads you along!
What does that say about how her emotional availability and capacity to be honest with you, will be like in the future, should the relationship evolve. Do you want to be in an emotionally dead relationship 6 months or 1 year from now? Where you have to continuously wonder WTF is going on?
Zero communication?
People are so full of games it makes me sad. If you show her too much love she'll take you for a pushover and walk all over your heart. If you dog her out, she'll be hanging on your coat tails. I don't get it.
We have people who are unable to express themselves, so they beat around the bush and do a lot of sideways underhanded forms of communication. You practically have to be a mind reader if you want to be in a relationship with them! Thats not love. Thats bullshit.
If confusion is present it should be a good indication not to pursue it.
Then you have the "booty call" some people just want to fuck and be fucked and keep fucken everyone they meet!!!!!!!!!!!
Not my cup of tea, those people are emotional sociopaths. A person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. They dont care about themselves, how are they going to care about you or anyone else?

"chin up....there are a lot of girls who will do everything for you....just be you and move on let her do the next step...she will do it..Now is her time"

Valentines day is a time for lovers and she dogged you. I'm sorry bro. You went out on a limb for her to make her feel special, and she pulled the old, "I tried to call"
thats bullshit. She would have called 10 times if she wanted to be with you. Its my gut feeling that she was with some other dude. She is a liar. She called you at what? 10:pM after her date for the evening most likely. She's either a player and or "not sure" who the frog or the prince is, because she doesn't have the capacity to be honest with you. Unless you dont mind having seconds. Red-flag.
I would be very careful about investing my heart into someone who was that selfish. Unfortunately all you can do is ignore her until you eventually forget her. If she's playing kissy face and snuggling with you on the one hand, and already hurting you on the other, she doesn't sound like a very nice person. And apparently you deserve better.

Last edited:
well heres the lastest.i made her upset oversomething so stupid and she hungup the phone and didnt answer my calls and texts.so im done with her.

hey brutis thanks 4 the input brother that was exactly the kind of thing i needed to hear to make me ffel like i was going to regret it.

she is a fucking cunt

I'm sorry ladies I know you don't like the C word. I'm bitter toward selfish women who go around stomping on peoples hearts because they let themselves be de-humanized by some jackass. Now they just hate men in general and are out for "numbero uno" to get whatever they can get. I'm meeting so many horrible people, I think the worlds gone to shit in a hand basket.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131