advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is weird/unhealthy right? (regards to sex)

Its one thing to have a bagage.
I just hope she can leave it in the closet, not carrying it around all the time.. That would be a major problem.

Of course everyone has a past.

I've been with a girl that carried a big bag, i knew this before i dated her the first time. But gave her a chance.
The bitch just couldn't let the past be past, kept insisting she was broken, bla bla bla..
Nice fuck, but psyco girl. Attention whore, lies, cheats, you name it. Town whore.
Lasted a month or two and that was that..

Its one thing to have a bagage.
I just hope she can leave it in the closet, not carrying it around all the time.. That would be a major problem.

Of course everyone has a past.

I've been with a girl that carried a big bag, i knew this before i dated her the first time. But gave her a chance.
The bitch just couldn't let the past be past, kept insisting she was broken, bla bla bla..
Nice fuck, but psyco girl. Attention whore, lies, cheats, you name it. Town whore.
Lasted a month or two and that was that..
That's all cool and everything but don' project your feelings and experiences onto this guy. It's a different situation. She made a bad call with telling about that but she's not a member here. Also, drop the whore, bitch, and what not talk. Let's stay a little professional here. You trash women fine. Many of us don't.

Peace.

OTH

My gal has been through some traumatic stuff. Especially within the last year. I knew about it all, more or less. So I try to be understanding when she wants to talk about stuff. A lot of the time it's nothing I want to hear. Not because I don't care, but it's often difficult to hear such horrible things about someone you care so much about. She really needs counseling more than anything; as much as I dislike it, I try to be helpful in regard to her emotional needs/wants. Sadly, she exhibits a lot of characteristics now that she often described of her abusers - sporadically, but fairly regularly. Either that or she is very depressed.

That's all cool and everything but don' project your feelings and experiences onto this guy. It's a different situation. She made a bad call with telling about that but she's not a member here. Also, drop the whore, bitch, and what not talk. Let's stay a little professional here. You trash women fine. Many of us don't.

Peace.

OTH

Sorry if i came off a little harsh.
Of course ii didn't mean to project my experience on him. I just thought i share.
The girl im speaking of, still picks up a new guy every week from the local bar, and still gets jealous when she doesn't get the attention she wants from past guys... She also drinks alot, and has personal issues from past relationships.
Its been 5 years, i got a my steady girl, we have 1 kid and one on the way.

But for our fellow member, sounds like his girl been through something more serious?
Care to share whats happened?

Sorry if i came off a little harsh.
Of course ii didn't mean to project my experience on him. I just thought i share.
The girl im speaking of, still picks up a new guy every week from the local bar, and still gets jealous when she doesn't get the attention she wants from past guys... She also drinks alot, and has personal issues from past relationships.
Its been 5 years, i got a my steady girl, we have 1 kid and one on the way.

But for our fellow member, sounds like his girl been through something more serious?
Care to share whats happened?

Congrats on having a kid. Yeah I will give an outline of what's happened when I get on a laptop later. It'll give a lot better insight I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My gal has been through some traumatic stuff. Especially within the last year. I knew about it all, more or less. So I try to be understanding when she wants to talk about stuff. A lot of the time it's nothing I want to hear. Not because I don't care, but it's often difficult to hear such horrible things about someone you care so much about. She really needs counseling more than anything; as much as I dislike it, I try to be helpful in regard to her emotional needs/wants. Sadly, she exhibits a lot of characteristics now that she often described of her abusers - sporadically, but fairly regularly. Either that or she is very depressed.
Men generally want to try to fix problems. If the girl has problems (obviously she does) then, as a man, be EXTREMELY cautious not to become her therapist. You have a role in your relationship but therapist isn't one of them. Comfort her, support her, but don't try to fix it if something's broken.

Men generally want to try to fix problems. If the girl has problems (obviously she does) then, as a man, be EXTREMELY cautious not to become her therapist. You have a role in your relationship but therapist isn't one of them. Comfort her, support her, but don't try to fix it if something's broken.

Agreed. I don't go that route. Just have to be there when she has her bad days. Actually, last night she called me when I was in class. She was crying because she got lost trying to go from a side job back to her house. Ended up getting honked at and found herself in some random neighborhood. Luckily it wasn't far from my school. She drove along a street that reminded her of a bad event so she freaked out from that too. Also, she has some memory damage so it can be frustrating to her not being able to handle directions well.

There is a long backstory here but I will try to be brief. The reason she moved down here is because her ex more less opted for attempted murder. I believe the charges were assault, battery, false imprisonment, torture, rape. I can't remember them. There were 7 or 8. She came out with a broken face, burns from a torch on the back of her neck, internal bleeding, some brain trauma (head into concrete; cause for memory loss), and a lot of emotional shit of course. There is a scar from being stabbed in the leg but I think that was something else.

hi it is clear that you are way over your head in this relationship serious psy help is needed back off romantic involvement if possible you are in for pain heartache but lonliness leads us all down dangerous paths been there good luck

Its what type of a guy are you? Traditionally men like women who have had very little sexual partners. Why is that? It feels much better. I have had sex with women who have had a lot of sex. It feels like you are taking a motorcycle for a spin fun but I would rather have a car! :) When you find a special woman who is not like that it feels like love. Take their advice and get the help you need.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys ^

I should mention her and I have been dating for a little over 5 months now.

sounds like you have a thing for used and damaged goods..

I know exactly what you're feeling bro. Im 24 and still a virgin. I dumped both of my ex's because they weren't virgins. was I mean to do that? absolutely.. but like when you drive a brand new car off the lot.. a woman loses value after she's been taken for a ride.

I figured, shit ive kept myself clean this long.. why would I sully myself with the town slag?

im holding out for a virgin..keeping my fingers crossed lol

sounds like you have a thing for used and damaged goods..

I know exactly what you're feeling bro. Im 24 and still a virgin. I dumped both of my ex's because they weren't virgins. was I mean to do that? absolutely.. but like when you drive a brand new car off the lot.. a woman loses value after she's been taken for a ride.

I figured, shit ive kept myself clean this long.. why would I sully myself with the town slag?

im holding out for a virgin..keeping my fingers crossed lol

It's not something I get off on. I was captivated by her personality. She was awesome. It's just that shits messed up. Idk. I'm pretty mind fucked.

I can respect your choice to wait. I wish you luck even.

Update. She broke up with me. Said we should just be friends for a while to figure ourselves out. Cliche sounding but appropriate considering the situation. But it doesn't feel like we broke up. I mean we had sex like 2 hours later. Not sure what's going. Seems like the label was more or less dropped and that's it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner