over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THIS IS WHY I LOVE PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE FORUM

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I went over to the dak side, and started to read some of the TNation forums. I saw some guy on there make this statement to a Newbie "Dude, there is little to no risk of liver stress in any injectable steriod" Unqoute. Well, I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and clearly told him that it was an irresponsible statement. I mention winstrol, trenbolone, dboll, androl. Well, instead of admitting he is wrong, he comes back to attack me and tell he has more knowledge, then 95% of doctors, and he wasn't including UL drugs (his original statement never said that) Of course my comeback was, without proper knowledge and bloodwork a Doctor would not make that ridculous statement over the internet. Well, all of his buddies chime in and tell me their buddy is basically a steriod guru and knows more then I ever know. Of course my response to them is I think things out before making irresponsible statements. I had to mention this, because I found the guy comical:D
Professional Muscle has been the most knowledge board by far and we admit our mistakes, Is there any wonder why I love it here!:cool:

I agree Pesty!

You can't argue with stupid :D

some guys read a few books pesty and they think they're so called gurus,ya know?telling a new guy that statement was just plain idiotic in my book.i don't think too many really read the info they have on hand or just make shit up as they go along.i had a friend tell me the same thing about winstrol.he says because you can drink it it can't be harmful to your liver.said he got the info off the net on a forum.wouldn't doubt it's the same one.

kinda like sayin if ur havin ex in a pool ur woman cant get pregnant morons hey are everywhere probably the same guy that did his firt shot in is bung hole ol now thats classic

yep

i agree pesty. this is the best bb board on the net hands down. lots of REAL knowledge here. the nonsense gets called what it is. very intelligent people here.

Greg

you tried to do the right thing and offer good, safe advise. It was a good thing:)..Be happy with what you did, now is up to the readers on their forum to decide.

By the way, how are you doing with your prep?

And yes, this board is the best!

Last edited:
You can't argue with stupid :D

Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

This is a great post!

Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

I am in education and unfortunately stupid pretty much dictates the direction of a persons life. I'll see people I've taught five years after they graduate and stupidity or the lack thereof was an accurate predictor of how things turned out.

Pesty, I love this board too. Hope you are doing well and are happy. Tell your daughter "hi" from the meathead she met from Montana.

That's why I stay only in these circles now...Too tired of arguing and getting banned because of knuckle-draggin' primates and their cave painting views of what they think they believe:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131