advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This morning's homicidal rage. Someone is very lucky.

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Today is the 2nd day of school here in my part of the state of Georgia. So I'm at the bus stop this morning with my 9 year old son, my wife, 3 other kids and 2 other sets of parents. Yawn.

We live in a quiet neighborhood with 25mph limit and speed bumps. But people still speed along.

So I watch this pick-up speed past the bus stop prior to our stop (ummm 500 yards or so) and he actually revs the engine as he approaches me. Being in a mellow mood I respectfully do the slow down motion with one hand. No yelling, no middle finger. He passes me, stops, backs up and rolls down the window and drawls "what?" I say you are speeding, there are kids everywhere and you need to slow down. I am quoting his response here "Your kids are not my responsibility" It took me a few seconds to process as I do not believe I have ever heard anything close to making me this angry.

So it sinks in. And with all the parents and kids about I scream "You fat fucking piece of shit, if you don't slow down I will show you how it's your responsibility" He said "what did you say?" and I repeated he was a fat piece of shit. He said "Yankee go home". I said get out of your fucking the car as my wife grabbed my arm and started yanking me away. I screamed you fucking overfed, undereducated redneck, get the fuck out here. But I was so angry I was stuttering and couldn't even pronounce the words. Me, speechless? Never! I have never been that mad. He drove off and my neighbor said he thought he was going to see a brawl and I told him he was insulting me to think it would be a brawl.

My wife is very upset with my language and how mad I became in front of the kids. He is a potential murderer. I had some choice words for her and said that fat fuck is the luckiest guy in the state right now.

Maybe later I will tell you about me pulling my gun last week on my birthday. My wife didn't like that one either.

I am a cranky old man.

smoke check that motherfucker and chalk it up to being a tool of Darwin's law!!

I'm lucky to live toward the end of a dead end streat , but we had an asshole at the end of the road that would haul ass. I ended up dragging him out of the car and slapping him around in front of his wife and kids. I ended up the "psychopath that way raged out from steroids" and was in the dog house for weeks , but he dident speed anymore

I have people speed down my neighborhood street all the time. If I am lucky and outside in my garage and I see them coming. I kindly roll a basketball down the drive way and see them slam on their brakes. As I walk out to get my basketball I tell them that would have been horrible had it been a kid running out there. Hell I have even thrown a football at cars before.

Guy needed to have his ass handed to him and then a good education...what a dickbag.
I hate it when retards like this make me angry, they are too stupid to even comprehend common sense.

smoke check that motherfucker and chalk it up to being a tool of Darwin's law!!

I'm lucky to live toward the end of a dead end streat , but we had an asshole at the end of the road that would haul ass. I ended up dragging him out of the car and slapping him around in front of his wife and kids. I ended up the "psychopath that way raged out from steroids" and was in the dog house for weeks , but he dident speed anymore

hahah that's awesome !

Today is the 2nd day of school here in my part of the state of Georgia. So I'm at the bus stop this morning with my 9 year old son, my wife, 3 other kids and 2 other sets of parents. Yawn.

We live in a quiet neighborhood with 25mph limit and speed bumps. But people still speed along.

So I watch this pick-up speed past the bus stop prior to our stop (ummm 500 yards or so) and he actually revs the engine as he approaches me. Being in a mellow mood I respectfully do the slow down motion with one hand. No yelling, no middle finger. He passes me, stops, backs up and rolls down the window and drawls "what?" I say you are speeding, there are kids everywhere and you need to slow down. I am quoting his response here "Your kids are not my responsibility" It took me a few seconds to process as I do not believe I have ever heard anything close to making me this angry.

So it sinks in. And with all the parents and kids about I scream "You fat fucking piece of shit, if you don't slow down I will show you how it's your responsibility" He said "what did you say?" and I repeated he was a fat piece of shit. He said "Yankee go home". I said get out of your fucking the car as my wife grabbed my arm and started yanking me away. I screamed you fucking overfed, undereducated redneck, get the fuck out here. But I was so angry I was stuttering and couldn't even pronounce the words. Me, speechless? Never! I have never been that mad. He drove off and my neighbor said he thought he was going to see a brawl and I told him he was insulting me to think it would be a brawl.

My wife is very upset with my language and how mad I became in front of the kids. He is a potential murderer. I had some choice words for her and said that fat fuck is the luckiest guy in the state right now.

Maybe later I will tell you about me pulling my gun last week on my birthday. My wife didn't like that one either.

I am a cranky old man.

You should walk your kids to the bus stop without a shirt!
Damn Yankee:D

I am a cranky old man.

You have done what any responsible parent would have done. That is a pet peeve of mine. I hate idiots that drive fast in school zones. What is really sad is parents are doing this dropping their kids off at school. My blood pressure has been raised a few times. Thank god, my kids are out of school.

When my wife was about 5 months pregnant with our first child we were housesitting for her parents. They live in a back road but people just fly past their house when the limit is 30mph. I was outside washing my car I think and she walked to the mailbox next to the road and a Pathfinder comes flying by, She yells at them to slow down and it was 2 guys in the car and they say "Fuck you bitch." and kept driving. I was shaking I was so mad. I got in my car, soap still on it, and tried to find them. But her parents live about 1/2 a mile from a hugh subdivision that has more roads than I can count in it so I never found them. About a hour later I see the car go back by the house, speeding again, and pull onto another road. I started driving again, and met the punk at the end of the road (guess he was dropping his friend off). I pull sideways in front of his car so he couldn't get around me and walk up to the car. Little punk was 16, maybe 125lbs. I told him if he was 2yrs olders he would have had his head rubbing across the pavement and if he acts like he did again I won't give a damn how old he is.

You need too log out, so we can see your name in Passionate Purple..... Something your not...... Naw,Just f'n with you! :D

Some people just need to be eliminated from society, this fucktard fits the description!

I feel you ma, im young (20) but some asshole hit my house with a car when he was drunk at 7 PM. My road is a 30, small town also and he hit my house going 85. Better believe he fixed that up and lost his lisence and totaled his 25,000 beamer =] gotta be careful with idiots on the road man

Love ya man!!! lol . Glad you are just the way you are.
Someone has to care about the children . I am 100% positive I would have gone to jail. Glad you didn't . You TC are a better man than I .
Some people just don't care about kids. That is really fucked up.
Thanks, T

That's FN Awesome Man! Let me know Brother.. I will drive up from South Ga get Fubaseball from Central Ga, and 300lbs of twisted Blue Steel action Hero Queefer to come in from N Carolina and clean that crap up..

Mad respect bro. You did the right thing. The language was just anger not you but it had to be done. Good thing I wasn't beside you as j don't talk before a fight, just calmly smile and go grey back gorilla on the Target. Don't sorry about man, I blame his parents.

Some asshole was going twice the speed limit and ran over my dog right in front of me as if they didn't even care, didn't even see a brake light despite me running halfway across the street waving my arms and screaming. If I didn't have to rush his little crushed body to the animal hospital, I would have ripped that mother fucker out of their car and beaten them to death, I am not even kidding. I would be doing 25 to life right now, in a weird way I thank God I didn't have the time to chase them down (my truck was running in the driveway ready to go when I ran out in the street to wave them down)...... because I would be gouging eye balls out and ripping parts of their body off of them, the most brutal rage I have ever been in in my life.
He died in the pet hospital minutes later.
RIP Petey. I love him and miss him so much, even though its been 3 years.

Some asshole was going twice the speed limit and ran over my dog right in front of me as if they didn't even care, didn't even see a brake light despite me running halfway across the street waving my arms and screaming. If I didn't have to rush his little crushed body to the animal hospital, I would have ripped that mother fucker out of their car and beaten them to death, I am not even kidding. I would be doing 25 to life right now, in a weird way I thank God I didn't have the time to chase them down (my truck was running in the driveway ready to go when I ran out in the street to wave them down)...... because I would be gouging eye balls out and ripping parts of their body off of them, the most brutal rage I have ever been in in my life.

Holy shit bro that is a god-awful story! So sorry about your dog man - some people are just pieces of shit who don't deserve to draw another breath of air.....

Sorry to hear about your dog! Either God or "karma" will take care of that though. ;) Not that that will bring back Petey or anything, but it's nice knowing that the idiot will 'get his' and probably worse.

As far as the OP's reaction: I've been there too! The rage just shows how deeply you care not only for your own children, but also the welfare of your neighbors children as well. They'll get over hearing the foul language a lot faster than they would seeing a child needlessly getting hurt (or worse) by an idiot.

I am a cranky old man.

Im on fire reading it...Your better than me I would have put my foot in the side of his car! Not one to get in between a relationship but, would tell my wife to focus on being a better mom and let you worry about being the dad. Tired of this pussy mentality that this country has started to adopt. Your roll as a man is to protect his family, PERIOD. I have worked in some pretty horrible places and hostile environments, never lost my cool as much as I have being back in the states. Would not mind a purge in this country :)

When my wife was about 5 months pregnant with our first child we were housesitting for her parents. They live in a back road but people just fly past their house when the limit is 30mph. I was outside washing my car I think and she walked to the mailbox next to the road and a Pathfinder comes flying by, She yells at them to slow down and it was 2 guys in the car and they say "Fuck you bitch." and kept driving. I was shaking I was so mad. I got in my car, soap still on it, and tried to find them. But her parents live about 1/2 a mile from a hugh subdivision that has more roads than I can count in it so I never found them. About a hour later I see the car go back by the house, speeding again, and pull onto another road. I started driving again, and met the punk at the end of the road (guess he was dropping his friend off). I pull sideways in front of his car so he couldn't get around me and walk up to the car. Little punk was 16, maybe 125lbs. I told him if he was 2yrs olders he would have had his head rubbing across the pavement and if he acts like he did again I won't give a damn how old he is.

Wow, that is the definition of a frustrating ending. Nothing you could do. I find that calling people fat is a great way to goad them into throwing the first punch. If the kids weren't around I would have used my "A" goad - "Go fuck your mother." Some guys get sensitive to that one. And then you get a free pass to defend yourself.

Now I remember why I left Atlanta......all the fucking overfed, undereducated rednecks. As for your wife, you could've fed her the "A Few Good Men" quote in your crazed state.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

How would that go over?

I am a cranky old man.

Ahhh....music to my ears...only wish you'dve humiliated him infront of he kiddies...one of the best lessons they won't teach in school.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131