over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This will probably make you angry

101chemistry

Newbies
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Made me fucking angry.

those people are fuckin stupid for not doing anything back.. they get kicked, slapped, punched and then they just walk away????????????????

i dont care if i get my ass stomped, you bet your ass im gonna do something and atleast get one hit in.

those dudes are a bunch of pussies, thats why there is like 5 of em, even hitting girls and little kids?

jeez

ok...I know I would fucking rip throats if that happened to me, or in the worst case scramble, hit and run. hey, I'm a man to admit it, you can;t fight a dozen people (not talking about these skinny fucks) - takes skill just to get out of certain tight situations.

but fucking punching women in the face on the street? and people doing nothing, and all this in motherfucking LONDON?

Last edited:
fuck that that shit has to be fake.....If it isn't tell them to come visit NYC and see how far that goes down there. Go right down to the Bronx and hit someone down there LOL

Even if there was nothing I could do about it at the time, I would do my very best to hunt those fuckers down and peel the flesh off their faces while they watched in a mirror.

??????????

What the fuck is wrong with these people? I'm speechless.

JoeyT said:
What the fuck is wrong with these people? I'm speechless.

what is wrong is that they have not met a person who'd calmly walk to his trunk and grab that AK47..

they need a trip to texas for that experience.

They wouldn't last!

They must really look for people who wouldn't fight back. Wouldn't happen in my neck of the woods if I found out. There'd be too many guys trying to set them up and smash them down. Myself included. lol

they do it cuz people let them

the peeps that got hit, didnt deserve it (nobody does) but i dont feel sorry for them (cept the ladies)

fucking stand up for yourself.... jesus, what's wrong with them

i'd rather get my ass kick and still have some self respect than just sit there and take it like a bitch... pussies

that has to be set up! there cant possibly be that many people who wouldnt beat down a skinny little bitch that hits them!

If you notice, they are tapping people who are obviously pussies to start with.
No fucking way would those skinny ass fucks pull that shit off with ANYONE i know ... nor me.
GOD i would give my right nut to have 5 minutes alone in a locked room with every single one of them.
Fucking pussies .... shit like this makes my blood boil.
See... this is our future.... sad sad children.

JJ Insane1

Warped world we live in....

Mr Pickles said:
they do it cuz people let them

the peeps that got hit, didnt deserve it (nobody does) but i dont feel sorry for them (cept the ladies)

fucking stand up for yourself.... jesus, what's wrong with them

i'd rather get my ass kick and still have some self respect than just sit there and take it like a bitch... pussies

I agree 100% I just think it's pretty fucking scary that ALOT of people find think this is a great source of entertainment. I love watching UFC & boxing, but this is really disturbing to think people find this entertaining even if it is a set up. Next thing is going to be random people getting raped and people paying to see it! Great desensitized world we live in! & to think my wife and I are willingly bringing an innocent child into this world in a few months.........

i find this hard to believe.. Even if you are the world's biggest pussy, i would still think the urge to fight back would be too great to overcome.. Seriously, unless they are finding people who just donated testosterone, there is no way this type of shit can happen over and over again..

101chemistry said:
but fucking punching women in the face on the street? and people doing nothing, and all this in motherfucking LONDON?

Should not surprise anyone. England has worst crime rate in the
western world. This is what happens when left-wing politics dominates
your country. Tax higher, be kind to criminals.
:mad:

billbomb said:
Should not surprise anyone. England has worst crime rate in the
western world. This is what happens when left-wing politics dominates
your country. Tax higher, be kind to criminals.
:mad:

This was some sick shit, makes me angry and sad to see this. :mad:

Is this common in England? Where are these chavs from, i think thats what they are called. My guess is that theese gangs are made up of the "enriching" and "productive" immigrants that are flooding europe.

Those people "not doing anything about it" isn't the issue. Those people are civilized and can't probably even believe what happened to them. Before those people don't respond, the perpetrators have already done the behavior. What is sickening is the complete lack of empathy which is the root of the problem.

Skip

But the cops are going to have an easy case once they do get caught. And they will.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131