over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Dogg's Method of 4 on 2 off

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
So I was researching and found an article from Dogg and Meuller where they discuss using a 4 week blast and cruise using testosterone. What are your thoughts on this guys??? It sounds very logical and makes sense to me...

Here is a portion of it...

I am an advocate of the 4 week on 2 week cruising (then back on) method not because of receptor site saturation but due to 3 very important (to me) factors...

1) I lift extremely heavy and I push the limits for 4 weeks and I just need 2 weeks to kind of regroup myself and then go balls to the wall again with poundages for the next 4 weeks

2)Same with food intake-I religiously get in 500 to 600 grams of protein and I have to give myself a little break for those 2 weeks (I only go down to
400grams or so) or I'll go crazy

3) I think it’s of utmost importance to keep yourself regulated HPTA-wise. If
your endogenous test levels diminish due to constant months of high androgens
when you do finally come off those size gains fly out the door...if you can
keep your endo test somewhat normal you wont get the huge problems that keep
most bodybuilders bouncing up and down in bodyweight like yo-yo's..namely
getting colds and flu's/injuries/depression/lack of aggression and appetite
(which usually means test to estrogen ratio out of whack)...During the
cruising period the 300-400mg of test will keep you from losing any muscle at
all and the clomid and arimidex will get you as close (via 2 different
routes) to homeostasis as possible.

Keep in mind that Dante left that very very quickly and didn't put too much thought into it when he posted. His theories are much more in depth than that on the cruise portion of things and are not just clomid and adex. Also any dosages you see are based on a perceived SHW trying to get bigger or what he had observed some of the larger guys in his area/he had interviewed use.

Where is this at ???

It's a cut and paste from the original cycles for pennies thread... but taken out of context as usual with Dante's message lost.

I can post the whole thread if anyones interested in reading it... that is if DC is ok with that?

I can post the whole thread if anyones interested in reading it... that is if DC is ok with that?

This was his reaction to another cut and paste on this board

Oh god do they haunt me. Man if i knew my answers to various peoples questions (of which you dont know who the asker is (155lbs? 355lbs obese?)would be cut and pasted into some sort of articles.....I would of done things much differently. It looks like I wrote some sort of article above and its not even close.....that is various people asking me questions and you dont see the question asked----is it "Dante I am 150lbs and cannot gain weight no matter what I eat" or is it "Dante Im diabetic............" ........just cut and pasted into "an article?"

frustrating to be honest especially the one where someone asked me what I ate the day previously and its in there like its the DC approved diet...ugh"

Also, a lot of the info is going on 9 years old at this point and his methods have been fine tuned sine then.

What I REALLY wanna know, is what Dante would do with someone now.

He's hinted at it in various threads that his views are quite different than that. But I havent beatin him out of it yet.:p

Hire him(he rarely takes on people now) or superD...otherwise you can't be sure it's the most current info. The latest I've seen him post was 04(good luck finding it haha) and I know for sure one change that's been made since then.

I was lucky enough to work with him and still talk to him. I don't know what he recommends for others, but I was on a different path than 4/2. I think it's relative to who you are, what you're doing, goals, genetics, etc. In the end, there is no perfect way.

I was lucky enough to work with him and still talk to him. I don't know what he recommends for others, but I was on a different path than 4/2. I think it's relative to who you are, what you're doing, goals, genetics, etc. In the end, there is no perfect way.

Well said, Dave!

I worked with him, too, a few years back and have talked with him recently as well. His ideas keep evolving.

The only guy to solve the problem of how to train intensely for the muscles, and not burn out the nervous system! No one else - not Jones, Mentzer, Hutchins, or any of the rest - solved this problem! An original thinker!

Last edited:
It's a cut and paste from the original cycles for pennies thread... but taken out of context as usual with Dante's message lost.

Bro could you post some alternate opinions??? I was under the impression that this was his advice for this aspect of supplementing? Anything updated or anything would really help me learn a thing or too man.

Well...i see alot of dissagreement with this method it appears. And Possiblely out of context?

So..what are any of you guys alternate approach by your own experience if you dont mind sharing?

RJ

Well...i see alot of dissagreement with this method it appears. And Possiblely out of context?

So..what are any of you guys alternate approach by your own experience if you dont mind sharing?

RJ

The guys who Dante trained aren't likely to say much - Dante himself might.

A good reference is Jason Wojo's DC Training DVD. It's not going to discuss cyles, though.

Actually that was not from the original Cycles for Pennies. It was an article that Jason Mueller wrote for his AnabolicExtreme site some 8 or so years ago.
If memory serves me the 4 and 2 protocol was what Jason personally liked to do in regards to training and cycling.
The protein and HTPA related comments are more in line with what someone may do when DC training though the numbers are, in my opinion, a little on the high side (600grams of protein and 400mgs of T when cruising).

I have the Wojo dvd..guess its time for me to rewatch it and freshen up on the principles..anyones with any other opinion please share or shoot me a PM if you are comfortable discussing..im always eager to learn from you guys

Just to reiterate,when I said 'Jason' I was referring to Jason Mueller, not to Jason Wojo

Bro could you post some alternate opinions??? I was under the impression that this was his advice for this aspect of supplementing? Anything updated or anything would really help me learn a thing or too man.

I have no experience with AAS personally so I can't really give you an opinion...just making sure Dante's are given properly.

Actually that was not from the original Cycles for Pennies. It was an article that Jason Mueller wrote for his AnabolicExtreme site some 8 or so years ago.
If memory serves me the 4 and 2 protocol was what Jason personally liked to do in regards to training and cycling.
The protein and HTPA related comments are more in line with what someone may do when DC training though the numbers are, in my opinion, a little on the high side (600grams of protein and 400mgs of T when cruising).

That might have appeared at anabolic extreme but it is taken from CFP... cut and pastes edited to appear as an article. Jason did put some of his own thoughts into those articles but that passage is just Dante.

The numbers you see are for very advanced bodybuilders, keep that in mind. 600 grams protein would be for a 300+ lb guy trying to move up in size with DC training.

I have no experience with AAS personally so I can't really give you an opinion...just making sure Dante's are given properly.

That might have appeared at anabolic extreme but it is taken from CFP... cut and pastes edited to appear as an article. Jason did put some of his own thoughts into those articles but that passage is just Dante.

The numbers you see are for very advanced bodybuilders, keep that in mind. 600 grams protein would be for a 300+ lb guy trying to move up in size with DC training.

hmmm..interesting bro..thanks

a) Like said above....that was written 10 years ago and cut and pasted

b) I dont like talking about that subject matter any more with todays political climate here in the states about the subject.

c) I love pop tarts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity