over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on womens BBing

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Anyone see a female competitor from 10-15 years ago that was at the top of the sport recently? Let me tell you it is disgusting. The masculine side effects never go away, they have saggy flat muscles and a hardened face. I wish all women would get off of AAS. It is no different than a man going on estrogen to become more femimine. Do you women know how you make fun of guys like that? We feel the same about you when you look like a man.

PHIL HERNON said:
Anyone see a female competitor from 10-15 years ago that was at the top of the sport recently? Let me tell you it is disgusting. The masculine side effects never go away, they have saggy flat muscles and a hardened face. I wish all women would get off of AAS. It is no different than a man going on estrogen to become more femimine. Do you women know how you make fun of guys like that? We feel the same about you when you look like a man.

i do agree with you Phill on this one 100%

jerrywear said:
i do agree with you Phill on this one 100%
I also must agree with jerry and Phil on this one ,, Id rather not voice my opion as to not offend anyone that chooses this path , but i can say it simply takes toll on a womens appearance and changes her femininity for life even from 3 or 4 cylcles they seem to be ruined for life in some areas and cant ever fix it (voice , face, skin ,and other parts of the body id rather not get into.)

Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:

Vander_V said:
I also must agree with jerry and Phil on this one ,, Id rather not voice my opion as to not offend anyone that chooses this path , but i can say it simply takes toll on a womens appearance and changes her femininity for life even from 3 or 4 cylcles they seem to be ruined for life in some areas and cant ever fix it (voice , face, skin , and other parts of the body id rather not get into).

I think im gonna........... agree (yes X gets the square)

that is no lie! I agree 100% as well

hate to see a good womans body, voice, and all around appearance go to such a waste & for what a few trophies...maybe if they are a select few very little money, but do the costs out way the benefits?

Im sure many of these woman hate the way they look to deep down inside. If not then maybe they just need to go back and look at the pictures from the past, when they once were feminine woman and really take a good look at what they had & where they let it all go & for what?? Mindboggling let me tell you I could go on & on but I won't.

Mr.Huge

i DO like a KIND OF muscular athletic looking physique on a girl, but nothing taken too far. If shes rock hard, has bulging muscles, or just looks like a tank, thats too much. Also i dont think iv ever dated a girl without a sweet voice, thats important to me, oddly thats one of the first things i notice when i meet a girl, her voice.

I don't agree with you phil I like long clits that look like roast beef :p :eek:

Me too

TooPowerful4u said:
i DO like a KIND OF muscular athletic looking physique on a girl, but nothing taken too far. If shes rock hard, has bulging muscles, or just looks like a tank, thats too much. Also i dont think iv ever dated a girl without a sweet voice, thats important to me, oddly thats one of the first things i notice when i meet a girl, her voice.

Good point!

Whatever happened to the Rachel Mclish look! She had the right kind of package, if you ask me! :)

mammoth said:
Whatever happened to the Rachel Mclish look! She had the right kind of package, if you ask me! :)
]

That look resurfaced recently in the form of what is now called fitness competition. However, it was only around for about.... the first year and then even fitness comps surpassed the Rachel McLish look.

A few years later it surfaced yet again in fitness competition and in the last couple years has been surpassed, yet again.

Skip

agreed

Even the figure chicks are getting carried away with aas and growth.
KH

I agree

on the fact of what differentiates a women and man physically and taking male hormones has made many women have very androgenic physical effects. I too am very attracted to women that have athletic muscle. I actually prefer. But from the standpoint of what BBing is I disagree. They should be judged as a BBer not as a women and a BBer. Women get judged 2 ways in this activity. Men do not. What would happen if their was a male BBer who was flambouyantly gay and brought that too the stage? How would he be judged. I think it is unfair to judge men one way then to judge women 2 ways. Yes i know that they have changed their physique and they too may have health complications, and no I am not attracted to many of these women physically when u see how masculinized their faces have become. But I think it is unfair that males judge these women as a sexual item or as partners before they judge them as a BBer. Judge them as a person/BBer first just as men are judged.

Oh and the males on estrogen HRT reminds me of that Mr. Puniverse thing they had on ESPN long ago
gooey

Jrflex10er said:
I like it where they have to wear wigs
you crack me up man im LOL , solid posts bro :p

I DON'T LIKE A THE WAY A HUGE DRUGGED FEMALE LOOKS EITHER.

I AGREE WITH THAT. MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAD THAT DISCUSSION YEARS AGO. NOT WORTH IT.

HOWEVER..... :)
I LIKE THE LEAN LOOK WITH SOME MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT. SOME FOLKS THINK ANY ATHLETIC FEMALE LOOKS 'MANLY'...I DO NOT. I LOVE THE WAY FEMALE SPRINTERS LOOK! NOW SOME GUYS WOULD SAY THAT'S OVERLY MASCULINE. WELL, NOT ME...I LIKE A LEAN WOMAN. ANY TIME A FEMALE GETS LEAN...SHE LOSES SOME OF THE SOFT FEMININE CURVES ...THAT HARD LOOK DOESN'T LAST MUCH AFTER THE SHOW THOUGH. IF MALE HORMONES WERE NOT USED TO ACHIEVE THAT LEAN CONDITION......THEN IT'S A GOOD LOOK IF YOU ASK ME.

I JUST SAW SOME REAL PRETTY FEMALE FITNESS GALS ...PROS EVEN AND THEY START TALKING..AND YOU KNOW THEY ARE TAKING OR HAVE TAKEN SOME STUFF. ROUGH VOICES......SOME GALS LIKE BODYBUILDING AND I THINK THAT'S FINE. STAY A GIRL AND DO YOUR THANG! HAHAHA :D

well, i do not want to date one.. nor do i find them sexually attractive but, i do agree with gooey.. it is bodybuilding.. i do not look at them as a womens beauty contest.. it is a bodybuilding contest.. to judge women on facial beauty in a bodybuilding contest is wrong.. i can actually appreciate what they do.. they train their asses off.. they lift heavy and put some guys to shame.. many are way more strict in all aspects of bodybuilding than the men..i like muscle.. plain and simple.. that being said.. i once again will state that i do not find it physically/sexually attractive.. :(

Also

LATS said:
well, i do not want to date one.. nor do i find them sexually attractive but, i do agree with gooey.. it is bodybuilding.. i do not look at them as a womens beauty contest.. it is a bodybuilding contest.. to judge women on facial beauty in a bodybuilding contest is wrong.. i can actually appreciate what they do.. they train their asses off.. they lift heavy and put some guys to shame.. many are way more strict in all aspects of bodybuilding than the men..i like muscle.. plain and simple.. that being said.. i once again will state that i do not find it physically/sexually attractive.. :(

If I go anywhere in shorts or a tank top, I get this from women, "That is disgusting". Some women think we are ugly also, I just think that men have a little more tact and would never say such a thing in front of a woman. Being critical of a woman in our society is taboo, so it is quite a shock to some when we say that that woman is disgusting, etc.. Now a woman can say it about a man all day long and walk away gaining somewhat of a respect from her peers.

PHIL HERNON said:
If I go anywhere in shorts or a tank top, I get this from women, "That is disgusting".
I get that from women when I'm fully clothed :eek:

JETHRO TULL said:
I LOVE THE WAY FEMALE SPRINTERS LOOK!

Definetely agree on that one. Shape of a female sprinter :D

Gail Devers legs and Torri Edwards.

Attachments

• All+hail.jpg
    All+hail.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 476
  • DSC_2925001.jpg
    DSC_2925001.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 608