over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on womens BBing

diana dennis has done more cycles than anyone on this board and she's still hot

I will counter that statement with this one

ESCALADE said:
diana dennis has done more cycles than anyone on this board and she's still hot

Diana Dennis has had more plastic surgery than anyone on this board and she still looks hot to you.

PHIL HERNON said:
Diana Dennis has had more plastic surgery than anyone on this board and she still looks hot to you.

will u think any less of me if i say yes? :D

once again.....

PHIL HERNON said:
If I go anywhere in shorts or a tank top, I get this from women, "That is disgusting". Some women think we are ugly also, I just think that men have a little more tact and would never say such a thing in front of a woman. Being critical of a woman in our society is taboo, so it is quite a shock to some when we say that that woman is disgusting, etc.. Now a woman can say it about a man all day long and walk away gaining somewhat of a respect from her peers.

Sooooo true!!!!!!
goo

That was me.....

PHIL HERNON said:
If I go anywhere in shorts or a tank top, I get this from women, "That is disgusting". Some women think we are ugly also, I just think that men have a little more tact and would never say such a thing in front of a woman. Being critical of a woman in our society is taboo, so it is quite a shock to some when we say that that woman is disgusting, etc.. Now a woman can say it about a man all day long and walk away gaining somewhat of a respect from her peers.

I used to take one look and say that ya'll were disgusting..... now I think some of ya'll are ok. :cool:

PHIL HERNON said:

Thanks for saying that, Phil! I'm glad more men are getting fed up with women's smart-elech and snotty attitudes towards all men in general! I, for one, do NOT put up with it anymore. Its the media that promotes it on TV and in the movies, and most women think its "cute" if they act like that. Many act like that in the gym, too. Not all women act this way, but most do. In regards to female BB, I have seen contests since the late '70's, as many of you also have. Stacey Bentley was one of my all-time favorites. Nowadays the Bleck sisters (twins) out of the Oregon/Washington area are my favorites, along with Juliette Bergmann. The twin sisters are very nice, lucky to have met them a couple times. They are some of the few who can hold their female beauty along with their mass.

HAHAHAA.......ME TOO!

xcelbeyond said:
I get that from women when I'm fully clothed :eek:

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF TOO!

PHIL, I'D RUB BABY OIL ALL OVER YOUR BIG FREAKY BODY....YOU ARE NOT GROSS! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! ;)

i love buff chicks if their face is not manly. what's that gals name that won nationals i think in 2004 maybe 05. she was 21 or 22. i was just on her site the other day. she was hot.

This could be...

one of the guys here with a womans face pasted on...

Attachments

• colette28.jpg
    colette28.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8,079
what left shoulder?

PHIL HERNON said:
To her left shoulder?

that's collette guimond.. she's a really nice girl. unfortunately she was stabbed in the shoulder years ago.

:D OH.. I AGREE THAT WOMEN CAN BE A LITTLE "JUDGEMENTAL" IN REGARDS TO BODYBUILDERS.. my suster one time told me why.. she states that women want to be looked at all the time.. when they date someone who actually gets more attention than they do from men and from women it bothers them..i am actually lucky enough to be married to a women who loves big guys.. the bigger the better.. she is possibly more secure than other women.. i dont know.. but, as men we have a tendency to look at beauty in a women.. it is what we do and who we are.. if ya dont like it , take it up with god.. he made us this way lol.. as such i think we can overlook what womens bodybuilding is.. after all.. there were much better women bodybuilders than rachel mclsih.. but, she was the hottest.. we sometimes make it out to be a beauty contest.. if they judged men's shows that (facial beauty ect) way ronnie would never win and milos and gunter would be buttin' heads for first place... but, you also have to understand, when we are called gross wee take it as a off handed compliment.. once a girl said to my wife .. right in front of me.. "no thanks.. that is too much".. she stated this wheil we were eating and the girl was our waitress.. my wife looked at her and with the prettiest smile said "it is never too much.. i bet your boyfriend weighs the same as you " the girl laughed and said she was right...

Last edited:
ESCALADE said:
unfortunately she was stabbed in the shoulder years ago.

some guy at my old gym went through his nerve in his delt... shoulder ended up looking like that...

dont ask me how he did it or what kind of pin he used cuz i didnt know the guy, just knew who he was... i'd imagine he was doing too many site inj. and used a fucking cannon to do it
:confused:

Just a few for you Phil...imagine a little Barry White in the background :D

Attachments

• Dianne3404.jpg
    Dianne3404.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,669
  • Eulalia2002.jpg
    Eulalia2002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,259
that 2nd one HAS to be a drag queen.... please tell me it is, puuulleeeeezzze :eek: :(

You like that? Ok, here's a few more of what AAS in a females blood stream do over the long term...

Attachments

• Colette2203.jpg
    Colette2203.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 8,822
  • Joanna2905.jpg
    Joanna2905.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3,034
Now here is a very asthetic physique. One that I hope never turns to heavy androgens and develops the "man face".

Attachments

• Moorea1004.jpg
    Moorea1004.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,201
  • Moorea0005.jpg
    Moorea0005.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 861

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil