over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tightening up

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
When you let yourself get a little too soft and want to shed 5-10 lbs (don't actually need to diet). What do you do?

Diet hard for a couple weeks?

Cut calories slightly for a longer period?

Do you drop calories each day, or just pull back on off days?

Typically I go faster and just set calories at 2k Ed psmf. That allows me to drop weight and water quickly with minimal muscle loss. For me that would be 1500 per day less

I assume some people like to do it slower but I'm usually impatient and on 400 mg I don't think muscle loss will be a problem.

Some probably add in cardio but already doing cardio 4 x w week and cardio alone has never worked for me as well as subtract calories.

This is mostly for guys who try to stay close to the same weight year round. Obviously bulking and cutting takes much more planning.

carb cycling and intermittent fasting should do the trick and play with cardio and you can manipulate some water weight in sauna and steam therapies a few times per week. many variables.I hang around 195lbs year around

did you do your cardio previously fasted? NO COMPARISON if you didn't. start there if not

On weekends it's 2iu gh then fasted. During week since I work at 5 am I choose to get the extra sleep and do the cardio post workout. I typically do if already because I can't really eat a real meal at work so save the food for the evening around my workout.

Your eating to many calories so start tracking them and cut back

There is much better way - let calories from protein will be higher then from carbs and fats together- credit to BBoy for this trick so lets say 350 protein 200 carbs and 30 grams fat and bodyfat melt -400 proteins- even faster. You are literally never hungry. In fact i eat this way all the time now and it is great. Every few days i eat cheatmeal and no weight gains.

There is much better way - let calories from protein will be higher then from carbs and fats together- credit to BBoy for this trick so lets say 350 protein 200 carbs and 30 grams fat and bodyfat melt -400 proteins- even faster. You are literally never hungry. In fact i eat this way all the time now and it is great. Every few days i eat cheatmeal and no weight gains.
Typically I'm about 340, 340, 90. So you would up the protein more while I want to tighten up and drop the carbs so Total calories are equal?

I could do that. Not sure I'd want to keep protein that high long term just for kidney health. I don't have any kidney issues now but creatine has been elevated in the past so I try to be cautious.

what muay thai said.....

an intermittent fast every 5 days for 30 days.
you will tighten up

Matt porter style minicut: deep deficit with maybe some clen or yohimbine. In and out within a couple of weeks.

Less carbs in general . Like some meals zero carbs. On days where I do abs nnlow back or calves or abs protein and fats mainly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131