advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time until lowering e2 actually effects symptoms...

bigdawg66

Registered
Not looking to get into a debate regarding dosing protocols.
I have two questions would just appreciate some empirical data or personal experience on.

1) When taking Arimidex or Aromasin to get e2 in check, most sources seem to say it takes about two weeks to feel better regarding symptoms despite blood levels dropping within hours. Sort of like test, even though you'll get a big jump 24 hours after injection (long esters) it takes at least a couple weeks for the symptoms to improve from low t. I'm not Gyno prone but def have some bloat, moodiness and sad to say bedroom issues. Libido is good but not be able to rise to the occasion kills my libido as well. So I'm taking 1mg Arimidex 3x a week with an "aggressive" trt dose of 200mg week I know I'm a "high converter". Once I was on 25mg clomid monotherapy which did get my test to 690... But my e2 was 49. So again... Anyone have experience adding an AI to trt with erection/libido issues see improvements and also how long did it to actually improve symptoms?

2) Does HCG help bedroom performance and sensitivity? I've heard mixed things about this. Some say it's purely for cosmetics to keep the boys full and for fertility, but some argue they have a better sex life. One well known doctor puts all his patients on 200 test cyp/1mg adex eod/500iu HCG 2x a week. Seems to have alot of success. Just curious if this is because of getting e2 in check or in combination with HCG?

I get results from aromasin within 24hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd think that HCG would be strictly cosmetic for a true TRT lifer, whatever small amount extra, if any the testes are tricked into producing, will be insignificant compared to the Cyp.

I have no interest in hcg.

Get yourself on system and stay with it...this will help with E2 management. Just get creative and play around with your dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see aromisin work with in 24-48 hours, and if my protocol is on point e2 stays in the low 30's high 20's. Arimidex is a pain in the ass to play with imo. I fluctuate to much, and sometimes crash it, or rebound.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Appreciate the responses so far. For those of you saying it works within 24-48hours... You are referring to your actual symptoms? or do you mean bloodwork before and after. Like I said we can inject 500mg of test yesterday and our total t would be sky high but doesn't mean we get the positive effects of it for weeks though.

I'd think that HCG would be strictly cosmetic for a true TRT lifer, whatever small amount extra, if any the testes are tricked into producing, will be insignificant compared to the Cyp.

I have no interest in hcg.

Wrong. Search my recent post in this forum about use of hcg during trt. It's far from a cosmetic issue.

Appreciate the responses so far. For those of you saying it works within 24-48hours... You are referring to your actual symptoms? or do you mean bloodwork before and after. Like I said we can inject 500mg of test yesterday and our total t would be sky high but doesn't mean we get the positive effects of it for weeks though.
Aromasin drops estrogen quickly and the sides are relieved as quick in my personal experience.

Also, if I injected 500mg of testosterone (I never would THESE days but still) I would feel the peak and gain weight (sodium/potassium stores would increase which would increase intramuscular water).I

Any more feedback or experiences?

Has anyone experienced slow and steady improvements say over 2-3 weeks before hitting the sweet spot?

I'm doing test cyp 200mg (pinned 100mg twice week) and for fun running Tren E 120week (60mg twice week). started Hcg last week, did 500iu 2x for 1000 total, this week will do 400iu 3x. running Aromasin pharmagrade, 2x week 25mg the day after pinning test, and 12.5 in between.
Mon- test 100, tren 60, hcg 400
Tues- 25mg Aromasin
Weds-hcg 400
Thurs-test 100, tren 60,
Fri- Aromasin 25mg, hcg 400
sat-nothing
Sun- 12.5aromasin

Boys feel fuller and sensitivity coming back. Achieving decent erections but not so much nighttime or morning. i feel I'm getting a little better every few days but not the dramatic like most of the guys have been saying. I have caber, i just never felt much benefit from it. whats the max dose of Aromasin any of you have taken?? My joints dont feel achey (i know the difference, a couple years ago i crashed my e2 with adex 1mg daily, couldn't do a squat without feeling like my knees were going to explode. Anyway just looking for more experiences or input. thanks all

I use 200mg test E per week and 12.5mg of aromasin per day. This is working for me very well as far as keeping my test to estrogen ratio in check. Hell, I'm 47 and most mornings I wake up with lumberjack's disease (morning wood). Life is good......:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws