over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tip for 25 gauge users....

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you have trouble getting leverage on the syringe when pushing juice into your body, for whatever reason, the area, scar tissue, etc... Put a metal washer on the syringe, it will give you more leverage. I don't do gear, but a friend told me about this around a year ago, it made sense. ;)

niiiice..

i get EXACTLY what your saying bro.

a washer over the tube.

:cool:

My distant cousin uses 25 ga and is going to use this tip tomorrow! He thanks you.

A washer on the bottom and a quarter on the top works well. Although I've gotten lazy and just do it the old fashion way.

Damn I hate 25 gauge points but I have some I use when I run out of my normal 23s. I bought a100 of them awhile back thinking i would change up, Not! There a bitch to draw up too especially if my bottle wont stay pressurized... Good tip tho....
Ya know 10 years ago when I 1st started gear I used 18 gauge 2 inch pins. Looked like golf tees, lol. Dumbass! :banghead:

Exactly. Wtf are people having so many problems with?

If you guys can use 28 great. I started with 18 for a long time. Then switched over to 25. After years, scar tissue gets built up. I have done 95% of my shots in glutes, or calves. The calves are very dense muscles. I quit doing shots in the outer calf quite a while ago, too hard to get stuff in, SEO, or gear. I did one shot in my shoulder, I didn't like it.

What do you mean lol? Do you mean so your fingers are pressing the washer against the plunger?

How about stop injecting into scar tissue. If you are having trouble pushing oil through a 25g pull out and out it elsewhere.

If I used gear the only thing I would use big pins for is backloading 29 guage 1/2 1cc slin pins

What do you mean lol? Do you mean so your fingers are pressing the washer against the plunger?

Post #5 answers it. If the syringe is pointing up, the washer slides down onto the top of the "wings". Do this after the needle is on but before pulling off the plastic protector. Clean the washer with alcohol before you use it the first time, and now and then to keep things sanitary.

Last edited:
How about stop injecting into scar tissue. If you are having trouble pushing oil through a 25g pull out and out it elsewhere.

The scar tissue isn't bad enough for me to do that yet. Like I said, I don't like the delts and thigh injections seem to hurt more and last a little longer, sometimes effecting my sleep or leg training.

Post #5 answers it. If the syringe is pointing up, the washer slides down onto the top of the "wings". Do this after the needle is on but before pulling off the plastic protector. Clean the washer with alcohol before you use it the first time, and now and then to keep things sanitary.

Yeah I thought, just making sure. Cheers!

Damn I hate 25 gauge points but I have some I use when I run out of my normal 23s. I bought a100 of them awhile back thinking i would change up, Not! There a bitch to draw up too especially if my bottle wont stay pressurized... Good tip tho....
Ya know 10 years ago when I 1st started gear I used 18 gauge 2 inch pins. Looked like golf tees, lol. Dumbass! :banghead:

18ga is like a #2 pencil!

dont syringes already come with places to put your fingers ? atleast mine do

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
anaboliceva
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner