over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for UGL HGH users

Hey guys, if you have used a lot of UGL high, I was wondering if you guys have noticed I difference in which color top they have? can you really tell a difference from black top, blue top, red top hgh ?
As far as Ace's go, Yes,! He's blues were way better than he's blacks, and he's blacks were way better than he's whites. If I could afford it I would get he's blues. The provider is another example, what he had way back in 2007 was way better than anything i have tried

Already have. 1 review from a year ago. That's why I'm asking here.
There’s your answer…

I have 2000 posts here - at least 500 of them mention a specific source for GH. Go do some reading.

As far as Ace's go, Yes,! He's blues were way better than he's blacks, and he's blacks were way better than he's whites. If I could afford it I would get he's blues. The provider is another example, what he had way back in 2007 was way better than anything i have tried
outside of direct and TP, wonder how many of the sources now just re-sell GH from someone like a QSC ?
unless a sponsor has a factory, it seems point of origin eventually converges at some common manufacturer.

outside of direct and TP, wonder how many of the sources now just re-sell GH from someone like a QSC ?
unless a sponsor has a factory, it seems point of origin eventually converges at some common manufacturer.
No disrespect to other sources but it baffles my mind anytime someone asks “hey did you try this new source?” Like no cock breath, we have a guy who’s been on here for over a decade with a million A+ reviews and retarded prices. Noobs - do some fucking research and some of you vets need to pull your head out of your asses. Rant over. That’s all for now.

No disrespect to other sources but it baffles my mind anytime someone asks “hey did you try this new source?” Like no cock breath, we have a guy who’s been on here for over a decade with a million A+ reviews and retarded prices. Noobs - do some fucking research and some of you vets need to pull your head out of your asses. Rant over. That’s all for now.
Yeah. Outside of Direct/TP/opti, I'm of the belief that all GH is just bulk resale of QSC GH. So you look at feedback for QSCs GH, then you pretty much have feedback on X sponsors GH

My preferred sponsor has a 10iu in blue and 11iu in white and I did actually notice a difference but so many factors could’ve been responsible for that so I can’t say if it was related to the hgh.

There’s your answer…

I have 2000 posts here - at least 500 of them mention a specific source for GH. Go do some reading.
Go troll someone else. I have a question. I dont care how many posts you have on this one forum. If you've never used any Novatrop GH specifically from them keep you're head down and move on. 1 in maybe 100 people at the very most on a good day go to the trouble of leaving a review.

Go troll someone else. I have a question. If you've never used any Novatrop GH specifically from them keep you're head down and move on. 1 in maybe 100 people at the very most on a good day go to the trouble of leaving a review.
Thanks for joining noob. Looking forward to your board contributions…

Thanks for joining noob. Looking forward to your board contributions…
I was on here 15 years ago. I'm back. I've been on numerous other forums. Always a few like you on every board. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I was on here 15 years ago. I'm back. I've been on numerous other forums. Always a few like you on every board. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Nobody knows who TF you are though. What was your handle 15 years ago? or your handle on all of these other forums??

Go troll someone else. I have a question. I dont care how many posts you have on this one forum. If you've never used any Novatrop GH specifically from them keep you're head down and move on. 1 in maybe 100 people at the very most on a good day go to the trouble of leaving a review.
Lol,
You get buthurt because gave you the correct answer. Really?????
Grow up !

My preferred sponsor has a 10iu in blue and 11iu in white and I did actually notice a difference but so many factors could’ve been responsible for that so I can’t say if it was related to the hgh.
So I've been using about 6.5iu split into two doses. 3.5iu in the morning 3iu at night preworkout. I started noticing increased HR and was harder to get to sleep and stay asleep.
Anyway, I didn't dose any yesterday or today. I've been pissing like no other. What seems like 10lbs. Funny thing is my face was not puffy nor was I bloated. Now my stomach is even flatter with the nonstop pissing.

It's the same with ecstasy people think there's some kind of law that all chemist follow and red is speedy and purple is ketamine and green is trippy, like no. stop being retarded. I don't like yellow pills they twack me out... Noooo it just so happens to be yellow.. same with gh
Purple mic vs yellow mic...back in the 90s.....lsd

So I've been using about 6.5iu split into two doses. 3.5iu in the morning 3iu at night preworkout. I started noticing increased HR and was harder to get to sleep and stay asleep.
Anyway, I didn't dose any yesterday or today. I've been pissing like no other. What seems like 10lbs. Funny thing is my face was not puffy nor was I bloated. Now my stomach is even flatter with the nonstop pissing.
Dam! So it’s kinda like someone turned the faucet on?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131