over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with High Dose GH

slesh

Registered
So I want to start with a disclaimer and I really don’t intend to be nasty, but any noob who is reading this and joined this board looking for miracles and hasn’t educated themselves on this life, please go somewhere else. I will not be responsible for your stupid mistakes. This was my experience. I don’t know your diet, training and cardio routines or your history with gear or your sources. If I see another “I’ve been taking GH for a week and my hands aren’t numb yet so this must be bunk” post I’m going to hang myself by my cock from the ceiling fan. Lol but I digress…

Now to the good stuff. As I’ve stated in a few other posts I am absolutely in love with taking 10iu plus a day of GH. I have been taking GH on and off for over a decade but never over 3-4iu a day consistently.

I started this little experiment around February 1. You can see the starting pic below and the majority of you know what I look like now (see profile pic if not). I was coming off a bulk and weighed close to 220. I was doing minimal cardio and was in a caloric surplus. As you can see I was a fat shit and decided to start getting into summer shape and not wait any longer. I bumped the GH up to 10iu along with 150mgs of Test Cyp for TRT. I do all the GH once pre fasted cardio as I do not experience sides like water retention or numb hands/wrist issues. However I did start taking 500mgs of Metformin XR in both the AM and PM. High blood glucose was an issue for me. The Metformin works amazing and brought my fasted from 110ish back to the high 80s.

In terms of my actual experience with the GH well I think what surprised me the most is muscle tissue preservation. I have been doing 2 cardio sessions a day along with training and am operating in a caloric deficit all while weighing 210 (only lost 10lbs from that pic below and I feel like I look way bigger now). I know there is no scientific evidence of hyperplasia and some don’t even believe that it causes hypertrophy. But man I don’t know what else it can be. We all say GH causes “muscle fullness”. Maybe that’s what it is. I don’t know but either way it’s been awesome. Like I mentioned before I don’t experience many sides bad or notice some of the good ones. I eat 10 edibles a night to sleep so I guess I’m not getting the better sleep effect. I’m essentially bald so there goes the hair theory as well.

All I can say is if you’re trying to cut BF and preserve as much lean tissue as possible then this seems to work really well (sans pre show if you’re worried about water retention).

PS the author of this piece was extremely stoned when he made this post.

92ABDB67-63FA-48EC-941A-E33F5B5777FC.jpeg

I really hate that now I have a mental image of you hanging your self by your cock from the ceiling fan.

…I’ll go back and read the rest of the post now.

Okay I read the rest. Great stuff man. You’re far far leaner recently than this pic, it clearly is working for ya.

I may have missed this - sub-q or IM administration?

If I see another “I’ve been taking GH for a week and my hands aren’t numb yet so this must be bunk” post I’m going to hang myself by my cock from the ceiling fan. Lol but I digress…

^^^^^this right here is on the level of “storytime w lats” funny
PS the author of this piece was extremely stoned when he made this
^^^ as was the reader👍🏻👍🏻

Okay I read the rest. Great stuff man. You’re far far leaner recently than this pic, it clearly is working for ya.

I may have missed this - sub-q or IM administration?
Mostly sub-q but there are times when I almost develop what feels like scar tissue under my skin in my belly. So I’ll rotate to my delts to give it a breather.

It's definitely majorly anti-catabolic, involved in lipolysis, and certainly seems to potentiate androgens and other anabolic substances and drugs. And even if GH itself isn't hypertrophic (anabolic) in nature, IGF certainly is.

ironic thread as I also bumped from 3-4iu to 8-10iu with some slin pre workout 2 days a week. Did that for abiut 3-4 months or so and noticed major muscle fullness while getting leaner. Was switching on and off between nords and saizen. I also use Metformin at 1000 a day and my morning glucose is never over 88
I check it also hour after a meal and it’s back to the low to mid 80s - Metformin is so underrated as a BBing supplement.
Use test around 250-300 a mix of prop and cyp (pharm only) and rimobolan.

I literally gained size and got leaner at the same time. I’m 50 and prob looked better than I ever did.
I have since went back down to 4iu as I didn’t want to sustain any sides as I’m 50. With that said I had no sides. No carpel tunnel no bloat..nada
I don’t necessarily believe in miracle drugs - but high dose GH will give miraculous results

ironic thread as I also bumped from 3-4iu to 8-10iu with some slin pre workout 2 days a week. Did that for abiut 3-4 months or so and noticed major muscle fullness while getting leaner. Was switching on and off between nords and saizen. I also use Metformin at 1000 a day and my morning glucose is never over 88
I check it also hour after a meal and it’s back to the low to mid 80s - Metformin is so underrated as a BBing supplement.

I literally gained size and got leaner at the same time. I’m 50 and prob looked better than I ever did.
I have since went back down to 4iu as I didn’t want to sustain any sides as I’m 50. With that said I had no sides. No carpel tunnel no bloat..nada
I don’t necessarily believe in miracle drugs - but high dose GH will give miraculous results

Don’t really have a before but this is what I looked like when on 8iu - I trained legs this day so no upper body pump

Attachments

• CDE73DD8-D376-4256-9EFE-286AC5EE8CFF.jpeg
    CDE73DD8-D376-4256-9EFE-286AC5EE8CFF.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 362

are these the nordliflex pens (green box)? I recently got some but haven't even fooled with them yet just been to busy, still using what I have left of generic.

are these the nordliflex pens (green box)? I recently got some but haven't even fooled with them yet just been to busy, still using what I have left of generic.
Mine didn’t come in a box. But they’re the 45iu pens.
Prob the best pharma GH I’ve used - and I’ve used them all.

Mine didn’t come in a box. But they’re the 45iu pens.
Prob the best pharma GH I’ve used - and I’ve used them all.

Using 3iu right now.

PM me where you got them please if you dont mind? Thanks.

PS I prob should have given a shoutout to @theprovider since every IU came from him

Mods please delete if wrong section
I am just taking quarter bottle of his batch #104 and my body looks like the best in a few years. I think that is 3.75 IUs per day. Not taking more AAS either then before. I am convinced about GH.

His bottles are more like 14 to 18 IUs.

I thought some of the color tops were overdosed (black) but others (greys, mauves) were not?

Not sure though.

Been on the greys for years and treating these are 10iu per vial.

lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity