advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for peaking on weekends or for events?

The guy wants to look good for a date and now it’s body dysmorphia and needs a therapist....wtf am I reading.

If that’s the case then anyone who has ever asked anything on here has body dysmorphia.

I mean, don't we all? :)

Why else do guys do 50 rep torture sets for rear delts; what practical use does that much effort elicit from that exercise in real life lol

I get your point tho; OP really needs to talk to concreter about this, man's a master at weekend peaking and staying in shape year round (y)

I mean, don't we all? :)

Why else do guys do 50 rep torture sets for rear delts; what practical use does that much effort elicit from that exercise in real life lol

I get your point tho; OP really needs to talk to concreter about this, man's a master at weekend peaking and staying in shape year round (y)

100% we all do! But I don't see too many guys getting called out on it like this poor guy is, I think half of everyone is just losing their minds in "quarantine" and hating cause the guy is trying to get some pussy hahaha. One guy told him he needs to "learn to tear her like a lady" hahahhahaha.

First guy I thought of was concreter!

Boating Sunday This Week...Time to Implement the Protocol.
2 weeks without a Workout Though...
Blew a Delt falling on the Job! Kept working all week and can Finally put my own shirt on.
Too Big and Old for Falling!
Little Bungee Pump Sat and Sun to keep the Nutrients, Hormones and Blood Flowing!
Why Not Look your Best Every Time Out??

Blew a Delt falling on the Job! Kept working all week and can Finally put my own shirt on.
Little Bungee Pump Sat and Sun to keep the Nutrients, Hormones and Blood Flowing!

Fucken animal!!!

Trade any fists with anybody? :)

That’s making some pretty drastic assumptions based on his post don’t you think? The guy just wants to look as good as he can for his date what’s wrong with that? There is value in the idea that someone who takes care of themselves and their health is a suitable mate just as much as anything else, especially on a first date. Doesn’t mean that’s all he cares about....

You’re making a guy that just wants to look good for a date into something way too deep, he never said that’s all that matters not even close.

Well said. The guy that posted that takes an insane amount of steroids, and looks like shit. Also takes more supplements than anyone I've ever seen, but if a guy wants to take care of himself I guess that's way too over the top for him.

Elvia - I really wish the picture for your post below was still posted. I don't get on here much, but one of the things I remember from this forum was the picture you posted below, and how you look like taking all the stuff you do. I'm not even trying to be a dick, after seeing that pic I told myself I would never do much more than TRT. You had that much of an impact on me... let that sink in for a moment. You should post that picture here, so others can learn from it as well, PLEASE. I will also post some pics of myself on TRT, wanting to look good on a Saturday in return.

Also, if you don't want to look bloated does that mean that you are ignoring everything else and must look like shit and be an idiot?

Elvia post below (Thread - Crazy distention pic):

"Just a thread to show just how ridiculously bad distention can make you look. We all know many use such techniques in transformation contests. I have been training hard and my diet has been ok/fine. In fact if anything I have been undereating. However I started eating a lot of cereal with milk which is a big no for my waist.

I plan to do a log but gonna post this pic in this thread as I don't want people to think this is somehow a before pic. You all know what I look like. I never get out of shape. I may go up to 15% bf but you can still make out my abs (well 4) in lighted pics at my fattest. In this pic I look about 30% but it's just food/water/gas.

I literally look like I don't train and I am really fat. 24 hours after taking this pic I was back to how I usually look. Sure a bit bloated but literally night/day from this pic. If I posted how I look now many would probably say I look good (for me).

This was after eating a whole bag of granola in a few hours. I think it was about 3000 cals. I literally look like a pregnant woman in 3 days of eating cereal :eek: The worst food I can eat for bloating is pizza. You won't see me looking like this ever again :p

This is why I posted tips on keeping your waist tight because my waist is very sensitive to bloating so I had to cover all bases.

Anyone else get anything like this? "

The guy wants to look good for a date and now it’s body dysmorphia and needs a therapist....wtf am I reading.

If that’s the case then anyone who has ever asked anything on here has body dysmorphia.

I mean, I don't disagree there.... I'm pretty sure 99% of people here, me included, have some degree of dysmorphia. I've injected tren, a hormone for cows, that I got illegally online.... I obviously have issues, I'm just not afraid to admit it.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good for a date, hell, I like to look good when I go get groceries.... there's a difference between keeping yourself in shape all year, being well groomed all the time etc. so you always look nice, and if a date comes up, of course, pick your best outfit, style your hair etc. BUT if you basically treat a date like it's a peak week..... look at it objectively and think how ridiculous it sounds to anyone outside of our little world who isn't jabbing themselves with drugs left and right..... I mean really, what's the guy going to do? Water deplete and run some Mast Prop/Winny to go on a date? Some of ya'll are so out of touch with reality that you don't even realize how cringe this thread would sound to any woman.

I'd go as far as saying that these guys who will hit the gym friday/saturday evening just to do pump work before they head out, need psychological help.

Nothing wrong at all with looking good, but if you're thinking about your body that much, all the time, to where you're stressing over something so trivial.... that's pretty damn close to the definition of BDD.

Also, for those that questioned... fuck it, this is what I'm walking into on Saturday if you must now. I've met this girl once, and she is begging for it...

Let's get some likes on this thread. 😂

Mic drop m'fer.

1593236227639.png

1593236385779.png

1593236696502.png

1593236745490.png

1593236806825.png

I mean, I don't disagree there.... I'm pretty sure 99% of people here, me included, have some degree of dysmorphia. I've injected tren, a hormone for cows, that I got illegally online.... I obviously have issues, I'm just not afraid to admit it.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good for a date, hell, I like to look good when I go get groceries.... there's a difference between keeping yourself in shape all year, being well groomed all the time etc. so you always look nice, and if a date comes up, of course, pick your best outfit, style your hair etc. BUT if you basically treat a date like it's a peak week..... look at it objectively and think how ridiculous it sounds to anyone outside of our little world who isn't jabbing themselves with drugs left and right..... I mean really, what's the guy going to do? Water deplete and run some Mast Prop/Winny to go on a date? Some of ya'll are so out of touch with reality that you don't even realize how cringe this thread would sound to any woman.

I'd go as far as saying that these guys who will hit the gym friday/saturday evening just to do pump work before they head out, need psychological help.

Nothing wrong at all with looking good, but if you're thinking about your body that much, all the time, to where you're stressing over something so trivial.... that's pretty damn close to the definition of BDD.

Dude... who said anything about treating it like it's 'peak week'?? Look at my post above, and read carefully the original post. I just want to look halfway decent while I'm nailing this girl for hours on end. Really didn't want to have to explain that to everybody so they would understand, but..

I really don't understand how some people can be SO ignorant and stupid. Think before you speak.

I 2nd this motion....

And it works both ways... I’ve dated a couple fitness chicks, fucking love the way they look, absolutely THE MOST BORING AND INSECURE people to date... Jesus Tap Dancing Christ! Can’t eat this or that, have to watch the diet, can’t have a drink and socialize, everything has to revolve around fitness and looking good, always worried about IG and the attention they get or lack there of etc... Can you just have a stress free good time?! Lol

OP make her laugh and she’s yours.... I’ve seen fat guys with confidence and game that can make a woman laugh pull straight models...

See above post please. She's already mine.

Dude... who said anything about treating it like it's 'peak week'?? Look at my post above, idiot. I just want to look halfway decent while I'm nailing this girl for hours on end.

I really don't understand how some people can be SO ignorant and stupid. Think before you speak.

Your best reply was calling me an idiot. Then you just flexed on a message board by posting screenshots.... about getting laid..... and I'm the ignorant and stupid one? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone here has gotten laid, but, I'm happy for you? It's anal sex, I've done it multiple times, you haven't.... should I be bragging and acting like I'm better than you? Of course not.

I still think you need help. This girl likes you, and you're still worried about your body? She WANTS you, have fun and stop overthinking.

Your best reply was calling me an idiot. Then you just flexed on a message board by posting screenshots.... about getting laid..... and I'm the ignorant and stupid one? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone here has gotten laid, but, I'm happy for you? It's anal sex, I've done it multiple times, you haven't.... should I be bragging and acting like I'm better than you? Of course not.

I still think you need help. This girl likes you, and you're still worried about your body? She WANTS you, have fun and stop overthinking.

Now I am 'flexing' too? You said I had body dysmorphia and was going into it like it's peak week. I just posted proof was all. But thanks for saying I was 'flexing', because I wasn't the least bit.

Again, who said I was overthinking? I work hard, that's it. It's how I was raised, I go 100% at life.

Fuck - If I REALLY wanted to flex, I would have also bragged that I bought a Chevy Corvette Z06 that is arriving today as well. So I will be taking pictures, and showing friends and family. If you're curious how much I spent a$50,500, now I'm 'flexing'. Keep talking shit... Here is proof of that as well. I'm a winner sir... you, you just talk shit on a bodybuilding forum.

Now I am 'flexing' too? You said I had body dysmorphia and was going into it like it's peak week. I just posted proof was all. But thanks for saying I was 'flexing', because I wasn't the least bit.

Again, who said I was overthinking? I work hard, that's it. It's how I was raised, I go 100% at life.

You're on an internet message board posting screenshots as proof that you are going to get laid.... Did you really think that I didn't believe a grown man was going to have sex??? Thanks for the proof, I didn't think men got laid any more... I'm quite shocked and impressed.

You work hard? If you worked hard you wouldn't have made this thread because you would look like a greek god 24/7.

Nevertheless, congrats on your lay.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner