advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for increasing( not lowering) Hematocrit?

I was using 0.1cc of 250mg/ml Test e every other day.

25mg every other day is 87.5mg per week. 7days per week divided by every other day = 3.5
25x3.5=87.5.

I feel fine on high test, I’ve run 600 Testosterone before, but this is for a specific experiment that I’ve been doing for a while.

I am taking 5.6mg Estradiol valerate per week but am decreasing that after it got me to 112pg/ml. Going to cut that in half most likely.

Most of what I’m doing if just for my own experimentation and having fun learning trying new stuff. Most of it useless but I’ve stumbled on some things that are useful to
Me anyways.

Like running a cycle with low test/no test for a period of time, and sustaining your e2 exogenously allows your Shbg to
Rapidly increase despite being on 1-2 grams plus of other injectables. Test/DHT have by far the greatest Shbg depleting ability so that’s the reason. I was testing this out to see if restoring Shbg mid offseason 5+ months in could break Through stalling out. I’ve gotten pretty good results with it actually and some measurable increases in growth this way.

I have used deca only before. I have also used it with low test (100-300mg) as well. I used to love experimenting because you learn more but don't get too lost in the process. It's good you are trying different things but I imagine in a few years you will come full circle and be using more standard ratios because they are used for good reason. It's slightly different for you because you have eq in the mix but still I would ditch the estrogen and use more test and you will likely look bigger/fuller and will have the required estrogen from the aromatization so will be covered in all areas. Well you already have the required estrogen because you have been injecting it so that may cause some issues and you may have to lower that. I know you have lowered the dose but I would just stop it so your levels come back down. I think deca is a great muscle builder but I don't like using it without higher test (at the very least 300mg).

Thanks I’m gunna do that and look into
It. I am also taking 1 soft gel of pure encapsulations cod liver oil daily.

1 is totally fine but I would up that to 2 caps. Well as long as you are not taking anything else with vitamin a in (retinol, accutane etc).

thanks man, but no ik I am overcomplicating things. I’m pretty obsessive compulsive. I’ve tried my best to channel it into things I enjoy that work for me. Even if it’s spinning my Wheels I’m having fun doing it for now.

I do see a time where I should chill out more in the future.
I can tell that’s your personality type, and I can also tell you enjoy delving into every aspect of this.

Just be aware that not everyone is receptive to breaking down all the minutiae of building muscle. As such you will most likely get some negative pushback on threads dealing with what most consider to be inconsequential details.

Thanks I’m gunna do that and look into
It. I am also taking 1 soft gel of pure encapsulations cod liver oil daily.
Move to a brand like Rosita if you can. A lot of these companies destroy all the retinol and natural vitamin D during manufacturing and then add synthetic forms back in after processing.

And like @Elvia1023 said- you’ll want to take more than 1 per day ideally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131