over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for reaching glutes?

joeshow5

Banned
I always hit mine standing in front of a mirror. I have to twist, hold, and sometimes shake and cramp in the awkward position until I finally get the plunger to zero. Its a pain in my ass. sometimes I move to much and I was just wondering how everyone else does their glutes.

Thanks for any input.

joeshow5 said:
I always hit mine standing in front of a mirror. I have to twist, hold, and sometimes shake and cramp in the awkward position until I finally get the plunger to zero. Its a pain in my ass. sometimes I move to much and I was just wondering how everyone else does their glutes.

Thanks for any input.

i have my wife do it :p

lay in bed on your side, and kick a leg over making you body into an "L" shape, its the easiest way to do it ive found, as you get bigger and less flexible. Also helps to have a pillow on your elbow or something that is holding up your head.

ironfreak83 said:
i have my wife do it :p
That's funny, I try to get mine to do it but she says she's afraid of needles......LOL I go WTF? you are not the one being stuck?:cool:

My g/f is a nurse. So bonus for me!

my wife refuses. She's afraid of needles, even poking someone else. I will try lying down like said above. I had thought of that, but never tried it. I may just stop using glutes, like enanthator said. Its always a pain in my ass!

Enanthanator said:
Shit if I take 2 glute shots a year its a lot...cant stand them...

Thanks to E here, I learned how to pin my chest, makes things so much easier. Glutes are now a last resort.

Try taking a hot or warm shower just before your about to hit that day. With your muscles warmed up a bit you'll tend to be a bit more fexible. Have your pin already loaded before the shower, towel off, and now try twisting. I think you'll find your flexability will be a bit better. Good luck.

Jarconis said:
lay in bed on your side, and kick a leg over making you body into an "L" shape, its the easiest way to do it ive found, as you get bigger and less flexible. Also helps to have a pillow on your elbow or something that is holding up your head.

Good advice , its the way I've done it for years. Another tip,while in this position, is swab the site you want to hit and let the swab sit there. When you get the syringe ready, hold it over the swab and flick the swab off the glute with your little finger, then inject. It takes a little practice but its pretty easy to do. There is no way I could reach around while standing up.

Last cycle I was doing 3ml in each shot, so the glute is where I chose to go. I sit down on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror. I get an easier look that way and I have the edge of the counter to hook my leg on to make it easier to twist around.

Sniper97 said:
Thanks to E here, I learned how to pin my chest, makes things so much easier. Glutes are now a last resort.

lol...nice sig focker!!! Chest shots are my fav now.

These are all great! I will definatley try taking a hot shower first cause I alreadly like to do them standing. I never thought of using a hot shower to improve my flexibility for an injection. Great idea!

Jarconis said:
lay in bed on your side, and kick a leg over making you body into an "L" shape, Also helps to have a pillow on your elbow or something that is holding up your head.

Also make sure your man junk doesn't fallout out of your thong as your smiling for the camera! :D :D j/k

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131