advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To Main & hottt... stay away from that Montana's cookies thread!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Early this morning, just when I was about to leave home, the bell rings... it was the mailman with what seemed like a package coming from abroad...

So I open it, and guess what... SEVERAL SACHETS OF LYNX'S MONSTER COOKIES!!! Man was it hard to resist and let them sit in the kitchen patiently waiting for my return in several hours :eek: :p

Meredith... I hate you :mad: Now I feel forced to stop the diet I promised myself to still stay on despite the shows I've done a few weeks ago :eek: :cool:

You just made me officially enter in the off-season... :p :D

Seriously girl... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :) I've no words to describe how thankful I am... you're such a sweet heart. You & JT are so kind... really wish I'll be able to visit the two of u soon :)

Now guys... please don't harass Lynx with cookies requests... she told me I was the last she would be cooking for :D

THANKS AGAIN SWEETIE!!! :)

:eek: :eek: COOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I know, we were warned!

Well arent you gonna post pics or are they already gone???

Last edited:
cookies! cookies! cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 weeks out!!!!!!!!!!!!! cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suddenly feel violent, but have no energy to carry it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna close my eyes and pretend this oatmeal is really a oatmeal cookie!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got them, Phidias!

It took that long? Holy shit! If you do have sample them let me know if they survived the trip. I am always worried that you will not get the true taste if they harden up or something. They are really good fresh. I hope they retain some of that greatness!

If you aren't going to eat them right off...the freezer is a great place to store them....stay on your plan, my friend! We'll get the update later.

She flew to Minnesota for a math/science conference and won't be home until very late on Sunday. I am sure she will be very happy that you received those treats!

She is a really good hearted person. It makes her happy to do nice things for others.

Unfortunately, I love those cookies and am unwilling to put on the brakes once I start eating them.

Good luck with that!:D

6 weeks out!!!!!!!!!!!!! cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suddenly feel violent, but have no energy to carry it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna close my eyes and pretend this oatmeal is really a oatmeal cookie!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao....maybe its just because Im dieting but there has been more damn cookie, dessert and food threads than I can remember.

Hope you enjoy the cookies Phidias, you deserve it.

Oatmeal is part of the ingredients in these cookies!

But....that's probably were the similarity ends, Mr. Soul.

Keep the eyes closed tightly! ;)

ugh!!

Cookies :( girl scout cookies.... homemade cookies :(

goo

I will just say ....JT....you are a lucky man to say the least. You found an unbelievable life partner. A kind and loving heart is something to be cherished. Doesnt hurt that she loves to work out too tho and is in amazing shape!

COOKIES WITH MILK!! YEAH YEAH. AND APPLE FRITTERS! BROWNIES! POP TARTS! A HERSHEYS BAR DIPPED IN CHOCALATE!!! TALIPA WITH BROWN RICE!!??? DAMN! BACK TO REALITY. LOL!!

It took that long? Holy shit! If you do have sample them let me know if they survived the trip. I am always worried that you will not get the true taste if they harden up or something. They are really good fresh. I hope they retain some of that greatness!

If you aren't going to eat them right off...the freezer is a great place to store them....stay on your plan, my friend! We'll get the update later.

She flew to Minnesota for a math/science conference and won't be home until very late on Sunday. I am sure she will be very happy that you received those treats!

She is a really good hearted person. It makes her happy to do nice things for others.

Unfortunately, I love those cookies and am unwilling to put on the brakes once I start eating them.

Good luck with that!:D

Oh don't worry, JT... they look just fine, no damages at all... great packing! ;)

I'll heat them in the oven and take some pics then for everyone to see how tasty they look... mummmmmmmmm can't wait :p

When you have Meredith on the phone make sure to kiss her for me :)

I will just say ....JT....you are a lucky man to say the least. You found an unbelievable life partner. A kind and loving heart is something to be cherished. Doesnt hurt that she loves to work out too tho and is in amazing shape!

+1 :)

+2

Lol! You are so welcome Phidias! And thank you and everyone (TPFU) for the kind words. :eek: Baking gets more intense for me when I'm dieting. :rolleyes: But right now I'm just rolling out batches when I feel up to it. :)

Lol! You are so welcome Phidias! And thank you and everyone (TPFU) for the kind words. :eek: Baking gets more intense for me when I'm dieting. :rolleyes: But right now I'm just rolling out batches when I feel up to it. :)

OK, I can not take it anymore, can I at least see a picture of these masterpieces:confused: :confused: :confused:

(Hottt is repeatedly slamming his head off the keyboard, screaming kooki, kooki, kooki)

:D

Since Mike1107 is coming to my house this week-end, the only thing pictures will show are CRUMBS of cookies... those poor little things won't last long once I open the oven... hummm let me bet... 10 min max with the two of us being vey hungry since... well... since we have no show planned at the moment :eek: :D ;)

Yeah don't worry I'll take pics of those sweets :)

Since Mike1107 is coming to my house this week-end, the only thing pictures will show are CRUMBS of cookies... those poor little things won't last long once I open the oven... hummm let me bet... 10 min max with the two of us being vey hungry since... well... since we have no show planned at the moment :eek: :D ;)

Your sooooooooooooooo kind!

bro, did u say 10 mins or 10 seconds ?

Nath will maybe be here so be prepared cause she eats as much as we do LMAO :D :D :D

I don't know how you can bake and diet at the same time. Now that's some major willpower! I'm impressed!

If I tried to do that, I'd be face down in the bowl and it lick clean before the cookies ever made it to the oven. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131